Auto Trivia

bazmlb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct, but so did the Wankell years before NSU dabbled with it. I was thinking Piston, Honda City and Alfa was my best shot.So it could be a Rotary. Plane engines had Twin Sparkers years before cars. Must be something before Alfa though.

What is this used for ?

attachicon.gifthingy.JPG

It's a tool for adjusting engine mount height to raise or lower the compression ratio.

Close.......laugh.png

Also used for adjusting digital clocks in conjunction with an impact driver and large tapometer

Close............laugh.png

Goonyman will know for sure cos it has nothing to do with my "race" car...........thumbsup.gif

Edited by transam

Not in the slightest AOP. I don't comment on things I have no knowledge on.

Yet You comment on everything T.A. Posts from an Older Generations Findings. With a rather arrogant "PUP" way devoid of any Humour whatsoever. Up to You.

Just because the information/method was relevant in the 40's does not mean it is today.

Not in the slightest AOP. I don't comment on things I have no knowledge on.

Yet You comment on everything T.A. Posts from an Older Generations Findings. With a rather arrogant "PUP" way devoid of any Humour whatsoever. Up to You.

Just because the information/method was relevant in the 40's does not mean it is today.

cheesy.gif , folk are drag racing an auto trans designed in the 50's to this day cos it is probably the strongest.....................coffee1.gif

Get your head out your ass.............rolleyes.gif

Castle Nut Socket.

Yes you could use it on a castle nut I suppose, but that's not what it's used for.

Hmmm.

Now you have me scratching my head !!

Very nearly impossible to do the job with out this tool.