Pongthep: Elections can be held again and again, if disrupted

webfact

Some food for thought for the Educated BKK folk..

Country is drifting and finance pouring out of the country.... Is thailand a bottomless pit of Amart money? 4 billion US gone already... There is much much more to go. And hundreds of thousands of jobs. Mostly in BKK are going.. That is an unescapable fact... You are too short sighted to see it now, but you are going to see it and you are going to feel it. !

The money is coming from the coffers of Thailand, which is tax money mostly... not Phua Thai Money, they are "THE GOVERNMENT" they "GOVERN" it is your money not theirs!!.

Thailand (NOT Yingluk) if now finiancing at least 2 elections, at least 6 months more of law cases. (anyone seen a poor lawyer in thailand) and the closure of business permanently in many parts of BKK (Not Isaaan where the farmers are... BKK)

If you want the remainder of Thailands wealth to flee the country and bankrupt yourselves in a bid to rob yourselves of democracy... You can do it... It's your money and when it runs out, the poor peope will be back to reclaim their democracy.

So.... these so educated people lose out financially big time. And the Country is tanking. Some of this money will never come back now.

So, well done Suthep, you may at last get your chance to ride the fabled horse, but as you have killed it, it may not be as much fun as you thought.

For ease, I post my own flames... Nonsence, 2010 farworse etc. etc. thaksinista rice scamming old pipkins with no idea of thailand blah blah blah.. (did I cover it all?) No time to edit, have to get my money from the man in Dubai. Hilarious arn't I!!!

pipkins

2 weeks a member

520 posts in favour of thaksins team

I think here is his problem

The money is coming from the coffers of Thailand, which is tax money mostly... not Phua Thai Money, they are "THE GOVERNMENT" they "GOVERN" it is your money not theirs!!.

He doesn't realize when the money comes out of the tax money it goes into the pockets of the PTP and their friends. He doesn't understand it is supposed to be spent for the benefit of Thailand and that is what the anti government protestors are trying to do. On the other hand their is lots of baht's reasons why he might want it to stay the same way it is now. Could also be a she not a he. Equal opportunity.giggle.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However it pans out.

Sutheps whistle blowers came out a very very distant second to the fence climber. Even better to see the clip spread around the world and expose the Coup mongers for what they are.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25972539

I cannot keep a straight face when i hear the whisltes in here. The great educated mass of people peeeeping away like the car park attendants in big C car park. Educated must mean something different in the South.

Meanwhile, the Gov. have almost seen off the Army and Suthep and this is why the Courts are mention in ever post every day. It has now fallen upon them to keep the elites in power. Desperate times.

The Gov. just look stronger and stronger and so long as we have a nice peacful election .. Suthep is done. Even his sheep are baulking at the 3 - 6 months that PDRC say it will take on the streets to oust the Government.

Total bs as ever. Whatever helps you sleep at night....

The young lady climbing the fence was all over my face-book page today, along with Yinglucks address to the Thai voters.

The election will happen as scheduled, Yingluck and PTP prevailed, Suthep and the Democrats failed to stop the election, when the polls open tomorrow morning the government's defense of the Thai Democracy was a success. Now may the best person win!

Cheers

Edited by kikoman

However it pans out.

Sutheps whistle blowers came out a very very distant second to the fence climber. Even better to see the clip spread around the world and expose the Coup mongers for what they are.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25972539

I cannot keep a straight face when i hear the whisltes in here. The great educated mass of people peeeeping away like the car park attendants in big C car park. Educated must mean something different in the South.

Meanwhile, the Gov. have almost seen off the Army and Suthep and this is why the Courts are mention in ever post every day. It has now fallen upon them to keep the elites in power. Desperate times.

The Gov. just look stronger and stronger and so long as we have a nice peacful election .. Suthep is done. Even his sheep are baulking at the 3 - 6 months that PDRC say it will take on the streets to oust the Government.

Pipkins..... with the posting frenzy you seem to be in, like 500 posts in a couple of weeks on this forum,,,,, and by the ferocity of your PT backing, I feel I must ask,........ are you in the employ or Thaksin and the PT Party ?????

As a newish member, but one who viewed from outside the forum for a long time, I find it suspicious that certain people, whom I shall refer to as t"The Joined at the Hip Gang" namely Pipkin, BlueNoseCodger, Icommunity and a couple of others, tend to crowd, intimidate and attempt to dominate threads like this. One has to wonder why they don't appear to post in "Rice Scam" threads so much. Personally, I think they are pretty well organised and someone is certainly pulling their chains

...and again...and again...and again....

Until they run out of taxpayers money. It's not cheap.

It is the EC who will be spending the money for allowing a situation of ....again...and again...and again...and again....

How is the EC responsible for this mess?

Hmmm...

26th January "Mr. Somchai Srisutthiyakorn, who oversees the arrangement of elections nationwide, also said he has already halted seminars and training session for over 1 million election staff because it would be a "waste of budget"

when the election Commisioner, who was pictured with PDRC supporters, calls training a waste of budget I think it is sensible to question his responsibility, allegiances and impartiality.

Edited by firestar