Is there an ice cream factory in Phuket or Phang Nga Province

suite

Nowadays all over Thailand it has become less common: people going around in salaengs (motorcycles with side car) selling the white home made ice cream, you can get it with white bread or with a wafer cone, and they can add sweetened condensed milk on top. Occasionally such a vendor passes by my place in Khao Lak, and if I see it I usually buy. You won't see this in like Patong I think, but you might still stumble across it in dwindling rural Phuket.

Sorry, nostalgia, I am going off topic. The OP was asking about branded ice cream.

Nowadays all over Thailand it has become less common: people going around in salaengs (motorcycles with side car) selling the white home made ice cream, you can get it with white bread or with a wafer cone, and they can add sweetened condensed milk on top. Occasionally such a vendor passes by my place in Khao Lak, and if I see it I usually buy. You won't see this in like Patong I think, but you might still stumble across it in dwindling rural Phuket.

Sorry, nostalgia, I am going off topic. The OP was asking about branded ice cream.

Everyday one passes by here in Kata, and I see this often in Nai Harn, Rawai as well. Don't like this icecream though.

wake up! i see them every 30min driving by my office! jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell..