Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Fab has been prescribed the same medicine. Even for professional red straw clutchers this article is hard to defend, but not for the mighty Fab

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I used to think he was a red straw clutcher as well, now I believe he is just a compulsive post collector. Around 1,300 posts in about 4 months, that's a lot of dribble ! clap2.gifclap2.gif

What is wrong with this country??? Terrorists, rebels should indeed be arrested. The anarchy should be stopped by police or army. It can not be that that hooligan Suthep has stronger Bodyguards than the official authorities of the country!!

The country is going down the drain. No company wants to invest in Thailand anymore. Tourism will drop with 30 to 40%. Someone should take action before it's too late. Responsible politicians from all parties have an obligation to come together, talk, negotiate, compromise, and find win-win solutions to the problems ......and show vision as to how to proceed for the future in accordance with the democratic process. This sickening situation has to change quickly. Now their are only loosers, no winners at all.

WAKE UP THAILAND!!

You may have to say this louder, I don't think they heard you. but your points are valid!

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

And this is the type of idiot that fills the government chambers at the moment. I suppose were it reversed Suthep may disguise himself as a katoey ( can't see that happening tho) to get near to Chalerm. It' s so sublime !!! A secret plan is put in the papers, and the web, yes Mr. Chalerm 10 out of 10 for intelligence, a brilliant idea, following on the tracks of the rice pledge !!!!!

• Like 1

Sounds as though Chalerm would be even more difficult to miss than normal.

But he does seem to have a lot of information on Suthep's movements, even though there seems to be scant evidence of his travelling in any kind of convoy. And Chalerm's in-depth knowledge of Suthep's hide-and-seek arrangements does beg the question of why he hasn't already arrested him.

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

At 5pm today 40 Thai men all wearing moustache's sun glasses and hats where see walking down towards the Protestors

The local media taking photos where submit to fits of laughter and 23 of then where taken to hospital for further treatment

An arrest warrant has been issued for Chalerm for not paying his fancy dress costume bill

when the press goy closer all the could hear was

"Damn I though that was a good idea, but how did they know we where coming"

post-13618-0-84234200-1391689004_thumb.j

Remember all those who mock Mr Chalerm and the people of Thailand for whatever way they chose to do things.....REMEMEBER this country belongs to them and they have every right to do things in whatever way they chose....WE are living here as guests and that's all we are guests.....lets not over step the mark, it's called courtesy.

Think About It

Remember all those who mock Mr Chalerm and the people of Thailand for whatever way they chose to do things.....REMEMEBER this country belongs to them and they have every right to do things in whatever way they chose....WE are living here as guests and that's all we are guests.....lets not over step the mark, it's called courtesy.

Think About It

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It was my Thai wife who came up with the joke about 40 police officers walking down the street with disguises on

You might want to remember she is Thai

Your as loopy as this guy

Think About It

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It was my Thai wife who came up with the joke about 40 police officers walking down the street with disguises on

You might want to remember she is Thai

Your as loopy as this guy

Personaly I think she is wrong and I told her

They should all wear police uniform's and actually arrest people

That would be a disguise !!!!!!

hahahahaha, what a moron, this gutless wonder ran from women protesters and now say he will arrest suthep, how pathetic can he get. We are stillo waiting for him to remove his head, oh, and stop the trouble in the south etc, just another brain fade by mister ear medicine himself, <deleted>, give him another drink to shut him up

Oh please grow up, the man is being humorous, having a laugh cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif Get it ?

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

He could go as an honest, mild tempered, friendly, non-threatening, intelligent teetotaler who loves foreigners and those that live in the south! He would not even need physical gimmicks.

Why would he want to go as you? Apart from the intelligent bit that is, and not so sure about the teetotaler. or honest, mild etc

OK lives in the south.