Emerging and growing tourism segment in Thailand -- gays taking a holiday from oppression

Jingthing

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have deleted a few posts, but not nearly enough to do what would be considered a clean-up. To one poster, if you think the moderation is heavy handed, you ain't seen nothing yet. Just continue derailing the topic.

The remainder, thank you for your patience. Even trolls needing feeding, occasionally.

Posters are welcome to their opinion, however, this particular sub-forum does have restrictions, which other forums do as well.

I have deleted a few posts, but not nearly enough to do what would be considered a clean-up. To one poster, if you think the moderation is heavy handed, you ain't seen nothing yet. Just continue derailing the topic.

The remainder, thank you for your patience. Even trolls needing feeding, occasionally.

Posters are welcome to their opinion, however, this particular sub-forum does have restrictions, which other forums do as well.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As the OP referred to an ad specifically about commercial prospects for more INDIAN gay tourists due to renewed legal oppression of them, I think this news story is relevant:

What Happened When India Decided It Was OK With Homosexuality — Then Violently Changed Its Mind

A violent police raid could signal things to come with the law criminalizing homosexuality back in effect.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/what-happened-when-india-decided-it-was-okay-with-homosexual