PM Yingluck wishes everyday to be St Valentine's Day

webfact

PM wishes everyday to be St Valentine’s Day

2-14-2014-5-21-33-PM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

AYUTTHAYA: -- Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said today (Friday) that she wished everyday to be St Valentine’s Day so that Thai people would love one another.

Speaking to the media during a visit to Ayutthaya province to make merits at Wat Panang Choeng on the occasion of Makha Bucha Day, she said that St Valentine’s Day today was special because it coincided with Makha Bucha Day when most Thai Buddhists would make merits and extend blessings to other people.

Mutual love and compassion among Thais will help the country go through the difficult times, said Ms Yingluck.

Asked what message she had for protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban on this auspicious occasion, the prime minister simply said that if the Thai people have compassion and are concerned with the country’s interests they should talk with one another so that the country could move on.

Regarding the police operations to retake government properties from the protesters, the prime minister said that the decision rests with the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order but she was confident that the police would use lenient means to deal with the protesters.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-wishes-everyday-st-valentines-day/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-02-14

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PM wishes everyday to be St Valentine’s Day

What a waste of PR Gag, doesn'the Nation have anything else to do than publishing such backstabbing puppet-white-BLACK-LIE news???

Happy Valentines day,... Oh, yeah, I think the rice farmers, amongst them the ones in heaven, will be most happy to hear that.... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Congrats, you fully demonstrated the accuracy of the post before yours.

• Like 1

As Yingluck now takes prime ministerial instruction from Martha Stewart, it may surprise her that her wish is already true. Like the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day - where he experiences the same day over and over again - Yingluck is caught in a perpetual caretaker administration. Although she won't have a parliament, the advantages are that she can work each day afresh on her facebook page, certain that the only reason it's not having a stampede of a success in resolving the crisis, is because she simply hasn't got the right wording yet.

• Like 1

"Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said today (Friday) that she wished everyday to be St Valentine’s Day so that Thai people would love one another."

Then the government hospitals would be overrun with teenage mothers giving birth and the Thai population would explode.

I want to be sick.bah.gif

Yeah the love she has for the 1.4 million farmers and all the tax money swindled in the rice policy. She is happy because she do not have to worry about the sufferring of the rice farmers. Instead she should visit the farmers and reassure them. No true sincereity with this PTP. Just exploiting the weak for their own financial gains.

• Like 1

Everyday is full of love, and I have no responsibilities.

I can go shopping, be with my son, and be a good mummy.

I can forget my thieving by peers, that Bro instigated, through me.

Every day can be a wonderful day full of love and care for others.

Fkc off ... there's a crab stinking of fear... so tell everybody the above, so she is liked.

What a mess of an irresponsible woman.

• Like 2

Thailands first female Prime Minister, Yingluck, is quite the star here on Thai Visa, she has got her fair share of admirers and of course on the opposite side, the vocal minority of bitter twisted gentlemen who froth at the mouth whenever her name is mentioned.

Unbeknownst to them, their posts reveal more about the quality of their character than the subject of their all consuming love and affection.

• Like 2

This comment is from the PM (not the boss) Pre ballot box

"if the Thai people have compassion and are concerned with the country’s interests they should talk with one another so that the country could move on"

Until of course it is post ballot box and then she condones Plodprasop saying "We will not hold a public water hearing for the water management project" after he called the Thai people with compassion garbage.

Post ballot box chatter is 61% of the Thai people with compassion polled as against the amnesty, but it being rammed through parliament on a vote of 307 -0 at 4am.

If the PM (not the boss) was the same person post ballot box as she is Pre ballot box I would vote for her too.

Mrs Prime Minister, Elected by the people, chosen by the vote by her party to be our first Female PM, many on here dislike that fact, and that you stood tall and unwavering in the face of adversity, unwarranted attacks, and just plain hatefulness, but yet you persevered when the dust cleared you where still there!

Thank you for your protection of Thailand's Democracy, you Mrs Prime Minister are truly a lady who does stand tall and stare adversity in the eye. Thank you and yes also thank you for the Valentine wish!

Peace be with you!

• Like 1