The unkindest cut of all, maybe - maybe not.

David48

Read this bit for a good laugh.

"Given the substantial risk of adverse conditions and disease, some argue that failure to circumcise a baby boy may be unethical because it diminishes his right to good health. There is no long-term adverse effect of neonatal circumcision on sexual function or pleasure."

cheesy.gif

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way.

The same sensors that are in your finger tips are in your foreskin. Perhaps have the skin cut off from his finger tips too. rolleyes.gif

Of course people with it done would try to argue that you could still pick stuff up, so no difference though. rolleyes.gif

Spot on.

Their main focus seems to be urinary tract infection. Something most women will get several times in their lifetime and which can be treated with a simple antibiotic. A REALLY good reason to cut skin off a babies dick. Not.

I saw a similar study a few yrs ago, funded by some Jewish society!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Their main focus seems to be urinary tract infection. Something most women will get several times in their lifetime and which can be treated with a simple antibiotic. A REALLY good reason to cut skin off a babies dick. Not.

Really? Post it please because I am skeptical of your claim.

Jews may have an interest in circumcising Jews as that is part of the covenant of Abraham, not the world. Jews do not proselytize like most other religions.

If circumcision is medically beneficial, which many objective scientists believe that it is, the fact that it is a part of Muslim and Jewish religious dogma is merely a COINCIDENCE. Sometimes religious dogmas actually get things right ... by ACCIDENT.

Edited by Jingthing

Yep, religion stuff sadly still controls whats between the ears for some....................sad.png

If you're speaking of this issue that would make sense in majority Islamic and the one majority Jewish nation. It's irrelevant in Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Secular, etc. dominant nations.

Really? Post it please because I am skeptical of your claim.

Jews may have an interest in circumcising Jews as that is part of the covenant of Abraham, not the world. Jews do not proselytize like most other religions.

If circumcision is medically beneficial, which many objective scientists believe that it is, the fact that it is a part of Muslim and Jewish religious dogma is merely a COINCIDENCE. Sometimes religious dogmas actually get things right ... by ACCIDENT.

You are entitled to be so, but it makes it no less true! No different to the drs here in Thailand that used to advise against breast milk, yet we're sponsored by powder milk companies. If it interests you so much, google is your friend

I am a medico. In todays world we believe it better to,circumcise. However with,good hygeine training there is no,need

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Weeeeeeeeell, if your god didn't want you to have it, you would not have it. Strange how most animals have it with no problems.

Really a doctors decision, not some religious guys idea from ancient times.

After millions of years of evolution, if it was anyway unhealthy and better off not to have it, we wouldn't have it.

Why ruin your son's (and his wife's) sex life and leave him wondering 'if only'?

After millions of years of evolution, if it was anyway unhealthy and better off not to have it, we wouldn't have it.

Why ruin your son's (and his wife's) sex life and leave him wondering 'if only'?

Evolution is just where we're at right now as a species. It does not represent a perfect adaptation. That's why animals are ALWAYS evolving. As far as the Mr. Natural business, that's something we do as a species, we change things with our tools, including our bodies. It could be argued our current stage of evolution is setting ourselves up to kill our own planet.

post-37101-0-96588800-1396783848_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

^^ oh look the irrational argument.

wifes sex life ruined....my sex life ruined....dear god help us.... cheesy.gif

In fact....if it is less sensitive...then it makes us work harder...and by default, please the girls.

Wonder if there is any scientific data to support uncircumcised guys also being somewhat premature.....and say 'sorry' a lot to their partners.

• Like 1

^^ oh look the irrational argument.

wifes sex life ruined....my sex life ruined....dear god help us.... cheesy.gif

In fact....if it is less sensitive...then it makes us work harder...and by default, please the girls.

Wonder if there is any scientific data to support uncircumcised guys also being somewhat premature.....and say 'sorry' a lot to their partners.

"In fact....if it is less sensitive...then it makes us work harder...and by default, please the girls."

Actually that's what many female partners of circumcised men complain about. Due to the loss of sensitivity, loss of natural lubricating fluids produced by both, the act becomes unnatural (as it should be) and the male often has to just pound away dryly causing friction pain.

The foreskin also stimulates the corrosponding female bits n pieces.

It's been pointed out that the same sensors that are in our fingertips are in our foreskin. These are ultrasensitive. Would you slice the skin off your son's fingertips?

• Like 1

Dear god...again with the irrational.

Yes I would slice them off if he wanted to be a cat burglar or such.

Funny....but when I dip my finger or my wick... feel same same....you must be doing it all wrong.

Let me know if you need some instruction.

Oh....and never an issue with lubrication either......let me know if you need tips !!!

Funny....but when I dip my finger or my wick... feel same same....you must be doing it all wrong.

Oh....and never an issue with lubrication either......let me know if you need tips !!!

Many would say your posts on this topic are your psychological defense mechanisms in action, I'll just call you Superman. :)

Well done. :)

We had our son done at birth. Against the doctors wishes. He was anti, that's is all (Chulalongkorn). The choice is entirely personal in our situation, as it should be for you. I have a friend who jumped on the band wagon about it and I told him it was none of his damn business, which it isn't. Suggest you make the decision in the same manner, not on a forum.

Oz

• Like 2

Many would say your posts on this topic are your psychological defense mechanisms in action, I'll just call you Superman. smile.png

Well done. smile.png

Up up and away.

But never prematurely.....well there was this one time, but it had been a while between drinks.

The choice is entirely personal in our situation, as it should be for you. I have a friend who jumped on the band wagon about it and I told him it was none of his <deleted> business

Interesting as one could also say that it shouldn't be the choice of a parent or parents to irretrievably mutilate their child.

Surely the most etthical course of action would be to not irretrievably mutilate another person, but leave them as nature intended and normal, then should any issues happen as they are growing up, take it from there. Then as they hit puberty (and after) they should be told about the (supposed) pros and the cons and decide if it is for them. :)

• Like 2

The choice is entirely personal in our situation, as it should be for you. I have a friend who jumped on the band wagon about it and I told him it was none of his <deleted> business

Interesting as one could also say that it shouldn't be the choice of a parent or parents to irretrievably mutilate their child.

Surely the most ethical course of action would be to not irretrievably mutilate another person, but leave them as nature intended and normal, then should any issues happen as they are growing up, take it from there. Then as they hit puberty (and after) they should be told about the (supposed) pros and the cons and decide if it is for them. smile.png

Yep............thumbsup.gif

I was circumcised at age 17 due to peer pressure.

Let me tell you, sex was MUCH better BEFORE I

was circumcised. The head of the penis was much

more sensitive and sex was incredible. I have

regretted that decision all my life.

And people want to do it to their son before he can stop them.

Crazy ol' World we live in. :(

No because it's a bigger deal medically when done later.

In what way, besides surgically?

Your post indicates that you support taking away the rights of person to decide whether their body is irretrievably mutilated because waiting until they can be educated on the matter and choose for themselves means a longer surgical operation, compared to giving them no choice and robbing them of ever being able to enjoy a full sex life as nature intended.

Edited by Som wat

No because it's a bigger deal medically when done later.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

laugh.png , stupid post. So I must have my bowls removed as a kid cos I might get bowl cancer later on, OR why stop there, perhaps remove ones gray cells when a babe cos of the Parkinson's risk. You religious folk make me sick with all your diatribe about this and that BUT it is ancient religious twaddle. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Surely the most etthical course of action would be to not irretrievably mutilate another person, but leave them as nature intended and normal, then should any issues happen as they are growing up, take it from there. Then as they hit puberty (and after) they should be told about the (supposed) pros and the cons and decide if it is for them. smile.png

and you clearly reiterate my point, it is none of your business.. whether I choose to smack my child or not, have him educated publicly or privately, take him OS to be educated or have a Thai education, part his hair to the left or right or any of the other millions of decisions parents make on behalf of their child in their best interest. All of these things can have a life long effect on a child (apart from the hairstyle), but suddenly we involve his junk and people go nuts.... Let me clear it up. You have no say in how I raise MY child., and the OP would be well advised to make up his own mind.

Oz