Getting out of the bargirl / Isaan dating scene - feels great!

Tmymaimee

if your young its proberly good for you to get out but if your old like me then this bar girl dating scene is the only option one has

Who are you fooling? Paid dates don't count.

'bar girl dating' interesting phrase. if you are paying someone to be with you is it a date?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if your young its proberly good for you to get out but if your old like me then this bar girl dating scene is the only option one has

My mission is to find an old Thai lady that's done the job on a few foreigner and built up a next egg so we can live in relative comfort without constant ATM withdrawl.

Nothing wrong with ATMs, old chap. Would you prefer to keep your money under the mattress?

• Like 2

I think the OP was probably quite content with the bargirls in Thailand and now he has met a different girl and as fallen in love with her, hence him valuing her over all others, whilst the rest are out for one thing, but his perfect princess is different........

We've all fallen in love with people and wondered why everyone else didn't love this person like we do, but that is the beauty of life, we all like different things. I don't live in Thailand (sadly) but if I fell in love with a girl whatever her background as long as I/we was happy I wouldn't care less. The fact that I'd probably earn ten times more than the average Thai can earn probably means it would make sense for me to pay for everything.

As it is I live in the UK and sharing the costs of going out with a girl isn't a massive problem anyway as no one can afford to go out often due to the cost of everything. :-)

Good luck to the OP.

My experience is that you most often find what you're looking for.

in the past he found it. in the future he will find it.

I'd like to see an update a year from now.

Regardless, best wishes to the OP and the rest of the guys out there.

PS, i'm in the mix with you dudes :)

do you know what is the most expansive sex ?

the free one though good luck to you also in Isaan.

Thai Land belongs to the Thai and is an ideal place to play play play as they all play games even worse in Isaan

I learnt it the soft ways to my expenses personally.

Play...Play...Play !

Totally incorrect about the only option take a little of the mindset of the OP and stretch those elderly wings

and look further afield unless of course you are happy with what you have i get the impression from your post not

I think the big question is "do you want a wife or girlfriend that is currently sleeping with many men" I think not

So give this guy a break He is realizing that there are nice girls in this world.

I have been with a nice girl now for 7 years and she never asks for money from me She is around because i treat her very well.

So stop making excuses for woman who sell CAT. They are what they are and that's the reality of it

• Like 1

The fact that I'd probably earn ten times more than the average Thai can earn probably means it would make sense for me to pay for everything.

As it is I live in the UK and sharing the costs of going out with a girl isn't a massive problem anyway as no one can afford to go out often due to the cost of everything. :-)

It never makes sense to pay for everything . . .

Only lambs to slaughter think like that.

Anyway, the OP sounds like he's made a good move but I suspect he's going to screw it up if his past behaviour is anything to go by.

Remember this is the guy who got annoyed because the locals told his ex bargirl GF that he'd brought a different hooker back to the home they shared together.

• Like 2

"Getting out of the bargirl dating scene - feels great!"

And so it should.......bargirls aren't meant for "dating"!

Nurses, teachers, flight attendants, (insert any female profession here) aren't meant to gyrate on poles half clad half soused and half heartedly interested!

Don't mix the two up!

(And then you don't have to give either up!)

• Like 1

Good for the OP.

A lot of farangs go through a sort of "xxxxx fascination" phase when they first get here. This and what the OP euphemistically describes as "Isaan dating" are roads to nowhere.

Normal farangs grow out of it after a month or two.

Oh dear, that puts me well in the class of abnormal....

I am afraid there are way too many like you in Thailand. Of course you pay money. Do you think these girls get free food, room, and clothes. What are you - I got it - your totally ignorant. Tell me this - what good is a free, great, 5-star supper if you go home with no money. How do you think a poor woman thinks when you spend 5,000 bahts on a meal and she gets nothing. That 5,000 would pay a months rent with food money left over. It is probably more money than her parents make all month. You think your a hero for doing that? You are destroying her feeling. She should hate you for it - yep, a great meal but no money. forget it.

There are way too many men in Thailand that are simply ignorant. Yes, the girls want money - they want to eat. At you old job what would you have said if the boss took you to lunch and then said - free lunch no pay for the day.

• Like 2