Lite Beer

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Mr Suthep,

Thank you very much for helping us farangs get more Baht from our foreign currency.

Please could you increase the violence and threats of fist fights in future?

How about attacking the foreign press people, or beating up some tourists (farang or Chinese would be best).

Once again, thank you so much. You are wonderful!

Sincerely,

Tilac2

Suthep is an absolute knucklehead.

Having said that, there is no person in the world more in need of and more deserving of a hard punch in the nose than Suthep. As Mike Tyson said, everyones got a plan until they get punched in the face.

• Like 1

Suthep is an absolute knucklehead.

Having said that, there is no person in the world more in need of and more deserving of a hard punch in the nose than Suthep. As Mike Tyson said, everyones got a plan until they get punched in the face.

Note to self, never quote people like Mike wife beating, ear chewing boxer if wanting to be taken half seriously.

Good thing I don't want that.

5555 I have seen many big falang on little Thai fights and most of the time the little guys won!,

"It is not the size of a dog in a fight, It is the size of the fight in the dogs" To many big drunk man take on small Thai's

and end up the Loser,

Bring that fight on! I bet on the little one!

Cheers

Of course the little guys win when they stab and shoot or gang up 4 or 5 little guys to one big guy. The little guys are usually cowards and not very tough at all.

I was initially going to post "what a bunch of children, grow up" . . . but on reflection, this could be a great way to end things . . . winner takes all in the ring, no holds barred . . . go for it boys! I'll pay to watch, the entertainment in Thailand never ends! :)

No surprises from the playground bully. He will will have problems spinning this into a non-violent action.

Suthep wants to beat up on Charlem just like his thugs beat that poor old lady who just wanted to vote.

If you have ever lived out side the Pattaya bars you would know this is the Thai way

so stop trying to change Thai culture

I think this is a terrible idea, and would never watch on tv

But I will buy 25 front row tickets for my wife to give to her family and friends in Udon to the real fight to help the rice growers

Saddly the first 3 rows have already be put aside for the chinese, at 3 times the Thai Price

think of the international film royalties and the film rights

Thailands money worries are over

a thunderdome fight would get much higher prices for the tickets

and I think we can get a special appearance by Miss Turner to sing

post-13618-0-12479400-1392865709_thumb.j

Edited by tezzainoz

Yingluck is already one up on the situation. She always wants to give the people what they want. AND, she can re coup $$$ to pay off the farmers! When Yingluck puts her mind to it, she can be a creative "idea" person.

post-85528-0-17124500-1392864567_thumb.j

Edited by jackh

and the future of Thailand is in the hands of this mental case?

Rest assured. The future of Thailand is still in the hands of Chalerm, Yingluck and Thaksin so for the moment you don't need to worry.

I'm not a fan of Thaksin. I'm not a fan of politics in general, anywhere, but this playground attitude is hardly confidence insipring is it? The World's press must be lapping this up!. The country is being held to ransom by a clown who says no to everything he's been offered that he asked for and then wants to settle things with fistycuffs? Sounds like a person you could trust to get things donw.... Mr Obama, how dare you interfere, I challenge you to a fist fight behind the motor bike parking area.... Buffoon

and the future of Thailand is in the hands of this mental case?

Rest assured. The future of Thailand is still in the hands of Chalerm, Yingluck and Thaksin so for the moment you don't need to worry.

Yes

fighting

almost Bankrupt

total Chaos

at least on TV member has come up with an idea that is

1) Entertaining

2) will get rid of 1 or if lucky 2 idiots

3) Make enough money to pay the rice famers and put Thailand financially back in the black

But sadly there are many who want Thailand to stay in trouble so they can feel they are superior to Thais and tell them what to do