Luang Poo Buddha-issara rejected check in at SC Park Hotel

webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad move. Some business person at the Shin Motel just elevated what should have been a non-event into a PR nightmare with accompanying protest. They haven't got a clue. They're worse at PR than they are at rice scams.

good move. Show up this false monk for what he is

monks in hotels??? sick.gif

Flown in by private jet and driven in their Bentleys.

They are Thai monks after all.

BNC from whst most rational people are observing, the game is almost up. Of course PTP will desperatly cling to power as there is going to be a raft of charges coming their way soon.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bad move. Some business person at the Shin Motel just elevated what should have been a non-event into a PR nightmare with accompanying protest. They haven't got a clue. They're worse at PR than they are at rice scams.

it's just too funny. Now they are going to be inundated with bogus bookings etc.

Today, has been a very good day, watching the noose tightening around The Shinafia.

Lampposts and ropes anyone?

No. They will just require your credit card details and when you fail show up, your card will be charged. No credit card, no pre-booking and no walk-ins.

• Like 1

hahahahaha it's fizzling out....the farmers are the only chance now....idiot Suthep and his stooges have lost the plot...if the government comes up with another scheme to pay that is blocked by Abhisit/Suthep this will get ugly....

Oh, I forget the farmers push too, another tentacle.

One minute "how can we help the farmers", "lets raise money for the farmers", "look we raised 20 million to help the farmers"

Then "block GSB from lending to a farmers bank", "withdraw your money to punish GSB for lending money to the farmers bank", "the money we raised for farmers is going to lawyers to sue the government".

So many little tentacles because not one of them is working.

• Like 2

So we've gone from what was meant to be a mega rally yesterday ( flop) to a handful of protesters outside an office block, to some patetic attempt to smear a reputable company and now all they have is the phony monk in the lobby of a minor hotel no one ever heard of? PR disaster and show just how thin they are for strategies

Uhh. Besides you, many people do know SC Park Hotel. It used to harbor the Red Shirt leaders in 2010. That shows that you don't really know much about the political situation here.

I am not going to waste my time trying to proof you wrong that only a few people join the rally. You can find loads of images if you would like to see it yourself that many people ARE joining today.

hahahahaha it's fizzling out....the farmers are the only chance now....idiot Suthep and his stooges have lost the plot...if the government comes up with another scheme to pay that is blocked by Abhisit/Suthep this will get ugly....

Yeah it's so damn funny! Hoping the government comes up with a plan to pay the farmers when the GSB was their last hope! Now Suthep is going after the Shinawatra businesses causing a one day 5% drop in shares for SC asset! I wonder what the share value for Shinawatra owned businesses will be in a week or a month. Oh yeah it's fizzling out alright! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

One minute "how can we help the farmers", "lets raise money for the farmers", "look we raised 20 million to help the farmers"

Then "block GSB from lending to a farmers bank", "withdraw your money to punish GSB for lending money to the farmers bank", "the money we raised for farmers is going to lawyers to sue the government".

So many brown noses as well.

Anyway, this topic is on the SC Park hotel failing to honour internet bookings.

• Like 2

"So many little tentacles because not one of them is working."

Thats right BNC, keep telling yourself that every day. It's not working. It's not working.

None of PTPs strategies (if you can call them that) are working.

Not long now mate.

So we've gone from what was meant to be a mega rally yesterday ( flop) to a handful of protesters outside an office block, to some patetic attempt to smear a reputable company and now all they have is the phony monk in the lobby of a minor hotel no one ever heard of? PR disaster and show just how thin they are for strategies

Uhh. Besides you, many people do know SC Park Hotel. It used to harbor the Red Shirt leaders in 2010. That shows that you don't really know much about the political situation here.

I am not going to waste my time trying to proof you wrong that only a few people join the rally. You can find loads of images if you would like to see it yourself that many people ARE joining today.

Yeah it's so dam_n funny! Hoping the government comes up with a plan to pay the farmers when the GSB was their last hope! Now Suthep is going after the Shinawatra businesses causing a one day 5% drop in shares for SC asset! I wonder what the share value for Shinawatra owned businesses will be in a week or a month. Oh yeah it's fizzling out alright! rolleyes.gif

Down 4.94% on the day but still trading more than 20% higher than 52 week low...what's the drama, Gerry?

Yeah it's so dam_n funny! Hoping the government comes up with a plan to pay the farmers when the GSB was their last hope! Now Suthep is going after the Shinawatra businesses causing a one day 5% drop in shares for SC asset! I wonder what the share value for Shinawatra owned businesses will be in a week or a month. Oh yeah it's fizzling out alright! rolleyes.gif

5% isn't much....most probably just an opportunity for the man in Dubai to pay back shares cheaply.

GSB is not their last hope...they currently try to get the Airport and the state Electric company buys some government issued papers for cash.....

BNC from whst most rational people are observing, the game is almost up. Of course PTP will desperatly cling to power as there is going to be a raft of charges coming their way soon.

Yeh that's the point isn't it? More cases because the others are so flawed!

e.g. EC is trying to claim that a speech to rice farmers is a breach of election law, yet blocking the polling stations, stealing ballot boxes, and shooting voters trying to free the ballot boxes isn't?!

So they're suggesting to try to add an extra charge to go after her, even though the election was 2nd February and EC is withholding the result!

So somehow Somchai wouldn't prosecute this:

2014-01-29 10:38:04, "Suthep announces the election must be stopped"

BANGKOK: -- Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban announced Tuesday night at Pathumwan protest stage that anti-government protesters would try all possible means to prevent the February 2 election from taking place.

Which was before the election. Then we have the election, all the threatened violence the EC claimed did not happen, and we got a decent turnout and Pheu Thai won.

So now EC tries to prosecute Prime Minister Yingluck's Feb 18 television address on the rice-pledging scheme, claiming it breaches election law for elections more than two weeks earlier! (See EC's Somchai Srisuthiyakorn facebook page).

So lots of confidence in all the other legal attempt then? That you have to add yet another comic one!

On the plus side, when they're playing legal games in court, the rule of law dies. When they're playing militia games in Bangkok, people die. So at least their legal games don't kill policemen.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

Down 4.94% on the day but still trading more than 20% higher than 52 week low...what's the drama, Gerry?

Excellent spin doctoring there! Yes you're right a 4.94% drop in a SINGLE day isn't drama. whistling.gif

no....the stock is very volatile. this just creates an opportunity for someone to buy cheap...if not thai, certainly chinese or singaporean. the employees and small holders suffer...not the big people

Edited by Prbkk

no....the stock is very volatile. this just creates an opportunity for someone to buy cheap...if not thai, certainly chinese or singaporean. the employees and small holders suffer...not the big people

Oh we shall see. This is just day 1. One of us will be eating our words next week.

it's not a public place and the hotel does reserve the right as to who it allows in. They probably have international and local tourists staying there and they have a duty of care for their safety as well as ensuring they have an enjoyable stay. They don't want gunfire and grenades in the lobby might scare tourists off.

Indeed. Having 200 (now irate) protesters camping outside your reception area will do wonders.

The hotel guests will be absolutely exstatic. I would guess they are all queueing up to take photos

And what was the other option? Do you think if they were allowed in they would all hang about peaceably at the poolside sipping on pina coladas?

• Like 2

Understandable that the Shinwatras don't want poor smelly farmer in their nice hotels.

It is made for the rich.....and the poor are nothing.

That is the Shinawatra style.....Yingluck doesn't even want to speak with them.....I recall how they made the wooden bridge in the floods so Yingluck could walk in her designerboots above the heads of the people who are submerged....

You certainly have a weird slant on this. These peole are protesting about the Shinatras right? If somebody was protesting about you, would you let them do it in your living room? Particularly when the chances are they will smash the place up? I also think you have something else wrong too - well half wrong anyway. You say that YL and co don't want to talk to the smelly farmers? How about the people who are funding Suthep's madness who think these very same farmers are uneducated dullards and should not be allowed to vote? Fairs fair now, you got to allow both sides of the argument right?

If these are truly Shiniwatra owned assets, I have lot less of a problem with this protest strategy instead of threatening civil servants, creating havoc for the normal worker trying to get back and forth from his/her workplace, forcibly entering government buildings and preventing people trying to vote. If the PDRC had did this from the beginning and restricted its activities to such an economic boycott, I think it would have much more credibility than it does now.

You should speak with the PDRC about your ideas, Im sure, Suthep will be happy, to have people thinking...smile.png

Yeh that's the point isn't it? More cases because the others are so flawed!

e.g. EC is trying to claim that a speech to rice farmers is a breach of election law, yet blocking the polling stations, stealing ballot boxes, and shooting voters trying to free the ballot boxes isn't?!

So they're suggesting to try to add an extra charge to go after her, even though the election was 2nd February and EC is withholding the result!

So somehow Somchai wouldn't prosecute this:

On the plus side, when they're playing legal games in court, the rule of law dies. When they're playing militia games in Bangkok, people die. So at least their legal games don't kill policemen.

The election is not actually over all the political parties are still supposed to honour the electoral law.

"blocking the polling stations, stealing ballot boxes, and shooting voters trying to free the ballot boxes"

these are criminal law NOT election law as it doesn't concern a political party.

" even though the election was 2nd February and EC is withholding the result"

The election has not finished yet hence the reason you have no official count.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Understandable that the Shinwatras don't want poor smelly farmer in their nice hotels.

It is made for the rich.....and the poor are nothing.

That is the Shinawatra style.....Yingluck doesn't even want to speak with them.....I recall how they made the wooden bridge in the floods so Yingluck could walk in her designerboots above the heads of the people who are submerged....

You certainly have a weird slant on this. These peole are protesting about the Shinatras right? If somebody was protesting about you, would you let them do it in your living room? Particularly when the chances are they will smash the place up? I also think you have something else wrong too - well half wrong anyway. You say that YL and co don't want to talk to the smelly farmers? How about the people who are funding Suthep's madness who think these very same farmers are uneducated dullards and should not be allowed to vote? Fairs fair now, you got to allow both sides of the argument right?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

No-one thinks that the farmers should not be allowed to vote.

Suthep has never said that.

The issue is quite the reverse, the farmers should be allowed to vote but they should have the chance of a fair vote and not be coerced, bullied, forced or bribed into voting for the Puppet Master and his minions.

The no vote for the farmers/Isaan is a lie made up by the red propoganda machine to convince people that it would be dangerous to vote outside of any of the red political incarnations.

To be honest, it is quite a convincing lie, well it had you fooled.

• Like 2

I've had several Thais tell me that this fake monk will probably be reborn as a dog or other animal due to the damage he has done to Thai Buddhism and Thailand.

Its only a matter of time before karma catches up to him.

You are making it up moonao. The credibility of your post rhymes with rollox.

If damage to Thailand is a qualifying criteria for low life rebirth, I wonder what the members of Shinclan will come back as?

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 2