Angry Crocodile Caught Wandering The Streets In Sattahip

Rimmer

Angry Crocodile Caught Wandering The Streets In Sattahip

pdn291.jpg

SATTAHIP – February 21, 2014 [PDN]; Pol.Col.Anan Phurahong, Chonburi, was notified by Mr.Surapong Waeothaisong, 41 years old a Thai Airways employee, that there was a big crocodile, chasing people, so he went to the crime scene with rescuers from Sawangrojjana Thammasathan foundation Sattahip.

When they arrived at the scene, in front of a house they found a male crocodile nearly 2 meters long ,and weighing about 70-80 kgs, lying in front of the gate. It took more than 30 minutes to catch it.

When Mr.Surapong, got up for work and went outside to get into his car he noticed a large reptile that looked like a water monitor but when he approached it turned out to be a large crocodile. Once the crocodile spotted him it chased him so he ran back into his house and locked the door before calling the police.

Full story:--http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/02/21/angry-crocodile-caught-wandering-the-streets-in-sattahip/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-02-21

Just shutting the door wasn't adequate ?....so he locked it .....odd

Geez, dude, read the article. It said they responded to the "crime scene."

Obviously the reptile was a burglar. Probably specializes in stealing croc pots.

Ok Ok...... I have been put in my place......I'll now go away and shed some "crocodile tears"

• Like 1

I only have one question.

How did they determine croc was angry? may be croc was happy but grumpybiggrin.png

You always know when a croc is angry - it gets very snappy. You're not good with body language, are you.

Never been up close and personal with a croc, but would imagine croc would be snappy any time, hence why its a croctongue.png though does not mean croc is angry, may well be grumpy or wrong time of the monthgiggle.gif

• Like 1

I just love these stories.

A water monitor that turned instantaneously into a croc.

The croc at the ""crime scene"" was 2 meters long ??

2 Water meters ?? 2 Electricity meters ??

And dare I ask what crime had been committed ??

And this "large" croc looks to me like a baby croc, with behavioural patterns like a dog, i.e. chasing people.

Great story !!

• Like 1

When they arrived at the scene, in front of a house they found a male crocodile nearly 2 meters long ,and weighing about 70-80 kgs, lying in front of the gate. It took more than 30 minutes to catch it.

I will agree that the creature was nearly 2 metres long but it would not bother the weighbridge for more than 15kg. Taking over 30 minutes to catch the juvenile means they did not have access to someone who knew what they were doing. Interestingly the rest of the article seems to infer that the croc was an escapee from a local farm. They were going to ask the owner if he knew of any other escapees following a recent storm.

Any croc left wandering the streets of Sattahip would be angry about their plight.

I like the look in the face of the guy with the apron on the side of the picture

Ingredients

1/2 pound alligator angry croc meat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes

Fish batter, for coating

Cooking oil, for frying

Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Serving suggestions: various dipping sauces such as remoulade, mustard, or cocktail

friedalligator.jpg

Or, even simpler:

128_693_ALLIGATOR.jpg

I tried a croc burger once. Sorta like chicken but not as nice. Wouldn't go there again unless with a tasty marinade but even then I'd probably decline.