VIP arrival service

Dr. Burrito

Wondering if there is some kind of 'VIP Arrival' service at SwampyLand. Along the lines in other words of celebrity arriving, whisking them through immigration and customs at the speed of, well, 'not normal.' Assuming if it even exists that it will cost of course and that the 'celebrity' will still be arriving via regular airline, not private plane.

Any info is appreciated.

dr. b

If you fly into Suvarnabhumi in first class (ie., EVA), you get a Premium Priority card that allows you to go through a special customs checkpoint. Follow the signs. Last I went through there was no line and took me about 2 minutes to clear. Limo service from the airport can be arranged separately.

• Like 1

Your other option is to get the "Thailand Elite card".

Under the new membership terms and conditions, cardholders will be able to sign up with an initial down payment fee of two million Baht followed by a 20,000 Baht annual fee over a 20-year validity period.

They will also be entitled to use the Thailand Elite Personal Assistance service at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket Airport.

Then all your problems are solved.

Edited by Costas2008

Travel business class and when time comes to head to the immigration section head up the ramp and turn right and head to the prority counter for fast service. If you can have only carry on luggage even faster get through. Good luck mate

I was once "picked" from the loooooooooooong row of queue, a free immigration counter just opened as the officer just step in. He spotted me, Thai wife and our kid because me and my wife was maintaining eye contact with him as he move in (with the toothpick still in his mouth, back from lunch ?) He pointed at us and waved us in. I was confused so i showed him 2 Thailand passport and 1 foreign passport... "Ma nee la krub !"

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

I was once "picked" from the loooooooooooong row of queue, a free immigration counter just opened as the officer just step in. He spotted me, Thai wife and our kid because me and my wife was maintaining eye contact with him as he move in (with the toothpick still in his mouth, back from lunch ?) He pointed at us and waved us in. I was confused so i showed him 2 Thailand passport and 1 foreign passport... "Ma nee la krub !"

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!

Like many things in Thailand: justice, privileges, police stops, ....being picked from a queue to go to the head of a newly opened queue is subjective.

It would be simply fair, if a new queue were opened, that some of those at the very beginning of the older queue were picked to go to the new queue. There are some other basic courtesies about queuing up that Thais don't know about, such as:

>>>> teller/officials being able to tell some self-important person (who's trying to jump the queue) to "please go to the back of the line, and wait your turn." Thai workers are incapable of saying that.

>>>> don't give queue-jumping privilege to those who look/act important and/or are dressed in downtown city clothes - or anyone, for that matter - unless perhaps it's a senile person, someone with very young kids, or a pregnant woman.

VIP arrival service is available at Suvarnabhumi Airport with a minimum fee. The services is included golf car pick up from the arrival plane bridge to the immigration checkpoint. And it include that by passing thru the immigration fast track lane .Should you need to get more information and price u may contact me via pm

• Like 1

If you fly into Suvarnabhumi in first class (ie., EVA), you get a Premium Priority card that allows you to go through a special customs checkpoint. Follow the signs. Last I went through there was no line and took me about 2 minutes to clear. Limo service from the airport can be arranged separately.

EVA doesn't have a First Class service offering. Only economy, premium economy, and business class.

I came in to Japan, Narita airport, after a loooong flight. The queue was very long and slow. Everyone was dog tired. I was about 9 people from the front, and an American rap group came up to the guy in front of me. The guy was slight build. The leader of the rap group was fat and black with lots of gold hanging on his body. He and his two tall buddies were trying to butt in to line, and were focusing all their jive talk on the poor small fellow in front of me - trying to get him to agree to letting them butt in line. The lone stalwart wouldn't comply. After several tense minutes, the rap group gave up and went to the back of the line.

Another time, I was standing in a queue in Paris. It was one line, but at the front, it split to two windows selling bus tickets, whichever window was open. Some tall Africans came bounding in and went right to the windows. I spoke up loudly, to tell them to go to the back of the line. They did. The Frenchman in front of me, turned around, his face blanched, and was aghast that a skinny white guy, me, had the audacity to speak forcefully to a gang of queue jumpers. He said, without smiling; 'vous ettes fou.'