Redshirt 'beaten and left to die' by PCAD guards

webfact

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very much that he was wearing the necklace by choice..

So the new PDRC policy that after attacking someone and before attempting to drown them they dress them up as a PDRC protestor so when / if the body is found people would assume IT IS a PDRC protestor and blame the red shirts.

So going by your train of thought, if a protestor's body is found in the river dressed in red shirt clothes we could assume it is a red shirt that murdered him because he forced him to wear red shirt clothes because "I doubt very much that he was wearing the necklace by choice"

Thats PTP logic right there.

You have outdone yourself Prbkk.

Edited by djjamie

There is nothing to collaborate his story, could all be made up, may be this guy went on a gambling/drinking binge and could not pay his "bin".

Let's hope the 'police report' has more facts than the 'news report'.

• Like 2

Prbkk, on 04 Mar 2014 - 15:07, said:

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

While, on the other hand, UDD, employs, only the best, upright citizens in Thailand, to demonstrate, throw grenades, and kill, for them, for only 500Baht a day.

Do we all know that also?

No, they are your heroes and friends ultra assassins criminals and killers of children of Suthep and his thugs to throw granades and kill people every day just to blame the other side.

If you love seeing people massacred and lynched,you are welcomed to go and promote that in your homecountry,not here.

This is not welcomed in Thailand and it is against the law.

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

lol, yes of course. jerk.gif

I strongly condemn any attacks on any person, be it Red, Yellow, Pink or Blue.

• Like 2

Come on then TV folks, let's hear it.....

''Thaksin ordered this himself as some grand scheme'' or ''they did to themselves to garner some sympathy''.........

All this Yellows v Reds is just a crock of b*llsh*t.

Both sides are as bad as each other. Violence obsessed thugs, nothing more, nothing less!

Come on, the footy season hasn't started yet. I gotta barack for someone during the off season.

Ahh yes, that magic word - evidence smile.png How many times did you read "alledgedly" in that article? smile.png Remember the source here is a red shirt guard and the police, who by many are considered defacto red shirt guards too.

I am not saying it did not happen, may very well have, just find it funny how you managed to turn "alledgedly" into "overwhelming evidence"biggrin.png

• Like 2

While, on the other hand, UDD, employs, only the best, upright citizens in Thailand, to demonstrate, throw grenades, and kill, for them, for only 500Baht a day.

What are you people arguing about? This is the face of democracy you like ?

Stop fighting who is wrong or right, give some solutions if you know everything so well.

And I don't need any comment from the both of you

bah.gif

The PDRC guards need no excuse now to detain and beat people. Having a UDD ID is no excuse whatsoever for this type of behavior.

As an example - simply telling one of them (a PDRC guard) to go home and give up will most certainly get you detained and very badly beaten not that I advise that to anyone. They're violent, baton-wielding, psychotic, fascist thugs AND the military tacitly supports them. What a state of affairs!

The fascist thugs buzz word is getting old. Thought you might like to check out the latest ones and try being origional.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/buzzword/recent.html

• Like 2

What are you people arguing about? This is the face of democracy you like ?

Stop fighting who is wrong or right, give some solutions if you know everything so well.

And I don't need any comment from the both of you

bah.gif

No comments? Maybe you shouldn't be on a forum, if that is your wish; its for debating/commenting/sharing ideas/info. Good start would be you not commenting, as you propose. wai2.giftongue.png

• Like 1

The PDRC guards need no excuse now to detain and beat people. Having a UDD ID is no excuse whatsoever for this type of behavior.

As an example - simply telling one of them (a PDRC guard) to go home and give up will most certainly get you detained and very badly beaten not that I advise that to anyone. They're violent, baton-wielding, psychotic, fascist thugs AND the military tacitly supports them. What a state of affairs!

The fascist thugs buzz word is getting old. Thought you might like to check out the latest ones and try being origional.

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/buzzword/recent.html

but its hip and trendy, its in the now, like 'sexist' 'racist'....

• Like 1

Ahh yes, that magic word - evidence smile.png How many times did you read "alledgedly" in that article? smile.png Remember the source here is a red shirt guard and the police, who by many are considered defacto red shirt guards too.

I am not saying it did not happen, may very well have, just find it funny how you managed to turn "alledgedly" into "overwhelming evidence"biggrin.png

This story has a lot less evidence as the trad massacre by the red thugs. At least there everyone saw what happend and only have to prove it were the reds. Here no evidence of it happening even. He could have been beat up for other reasons by others.

BUT if this is true then prosecute them just like they should prosecute the red killers. Violence from either side is not acceptable.

Of course Amigo yellows don't do this. They are only unarmed protesters as benito suthep told many times,

This red dumb who was camouflaged with Thai cockade in around his neck (just was resting in Lumpini cheesy.gifcheesy.gif ) probably was beaten by himself or Cambodian secret agents.

Clear. Some-one just wants to blame the biggest democrats of globe.

Edited by Loles
  • Like 1

When there is more "proof" (instead of "allegedly", "reportedly" etc), I'll be the first to condemn the PDRC for this, until then, a reminder what your oh so friendly non-scum red shirts can be like:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/609232-bullying-red-shirt-tenants-beat-elderly-landlord/

UDD member with membership card relaxes in the middle of a PDRC protest. B*llshit.

What is more believable is the red shirts beat their own up member up to garner sympathy and demonize the PDRC. The succession banners where a very bad move by the terrorist wing so this is to demonize the peaceful protesters.

Notice it is the police taking the statement as well. So where are the locals? Where is the CCTV footage. Especially the footage of the PDRC dropping this guy into the water while witnesses where watching on only for the witnesses to take the person out of the water while the PDRC watched on. Oh, the gullible will lap this us as gospel now. They will use this link for months and say "well look at what Suthep did" Fuel for the flames of the propaganda machine. Just watch the demonizing.

In reality though the UDD really are terrorists by name and nature. Can't believe they would beat their own up now as well as kill innocent children. Though, who would be surprised when their leader is an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive...

I pity the innocent UDD supporters in Thailand the most as they are fueling the flames of this regime.

More holes in his story than a Swiss cheese

If a UDD card carrying member was in Lumpini Park amongst PDRC, it wouldn't be to relax.

He was in a PDRC area on a Monday morning - not at work . I am sure working for an auto parts company based in northern Bangkok, Lumpini Park is not his backyard.

I thought Issara was the monk based out at the Government Centre at Chaeng Wattana

Why would guards drive him 30km out of town to dump him in a river when there are plenty of places closer by

• Like 1

UDD member with membership card relaxes in the middle of a PDRC protest. B*llshit.

What is more believable is the red shirts beat their own up member up to garner sympathy and demonize the PDRC. The succession banners where a very bad move by the terrorist wing so this is to demonize the peaceful protesters.

Notice it is the police taking the statement as well. So where are the locals? Where is the CCTV footage. Especially the footage of the PDRC dropping this guy into the water while witnesses where watching on only for the witnesses to take the person out of the water while the PDRC watched on. Oh, the gullible will lap this us as gospel now. They will use this link for months and say "well look at what Suthep did" Fuel for the flames of the propaganda machine. Just watch the demonizing.

In reality though the UDD really are terrorists by name and nature. Can't believe they would beat their own up now as well as kill innocent children. Though, who would be surprised when their leader is an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive...

I pity the innocent UDD supporters in Thailand the most as they are fueling the flames of this regime.

More holes in his story than a Swiss cheese

If a UDD card carrying member was in Lumpini Park amongst PDRC, it wouldn't be to relax.

He was in a PDRC area on a Monday morning - not at work . I am sure working for an auto parts company based in northern Bangkok, Lumpini Park is not his backyard.

I thought Issara was the monk based out at the Government Centre at Chaeng Wattana

Why would guards drive him 30km out of town to dump him in a river when there are plenty of places closer by

Particularly Mon the 24th of Feb. Sounds like an ill-conceived story, leaving out events and reasons. If in fact he was there, he was just feeding the birds? C'mon. They would've clocked him then and there, if he in fact did get a beating from them.

Edited by gemini81

It is encouraging to see how many posters are willing to condemn all violence, instead of of making partisan comments (with a few notable exceptions)....Maybe my previous post upset someone as it has disappeared..... in which case, it wasn't me intentional.

So once again, I will invite Prbkk (and everyone else, of course!) to unequivocally condemn violence, no matter what it's source.... Don't be shy, Prbkk, lots of other posters have condemned all violence irrespective of "colour", (it doesn't hurt to condemn it, you know...) tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png

Personally, I don't think you have come across as genuine or sincere. More like a troll trying to score points... guessing here but maybe thats why something of yours disappeared.

• Like 1

I doubt very much that he was wearing the necklace by choice..

Such a naive statement from you, considering that half of what you write here is somewhat arguable.

If you believe everything the police report, and live by that, I do wonder how you have lived here for so long in a safe way? Unless, of course, you also add to their pockets, with bent and corrupted views, which seems to be often the case by your mode of expression.

It is encouraging to see how many posters are willing to condemn all violence, instead of of making partisan comments (with a few notable exceptions)....Maybe my previous post upset someone as it has disappeared..... in which case, it wasn't me intentional.

So once again, I will invite Prbkk (and everyone else, of course!) to unequivocally condemn violence, no matter what it's source.... Don't be shy, Prbkk, lots of other posters have condemned all violence irrespective of "colour", (it doesn't hurt to condemn it, you know...) tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png

Personally, I don't think you have come across as genuine or sincere. More like a troll trying to score points... guessing here but maybe thats why something of yours disappeared.

Yours obviously disappeared a long time go. Quite frankly, most of what you purport is LIMP.

Do you have evidence to show this is a set up?

All in all it's just speculation on your part by way of an overactive imagination thinking up of these sorts of fairy tales.

rolleyes.gif

So once again, I will invite Prbkk (and everyone else, of course!) to unequivocally condemn violence, no matter what it's source.... Don't be shy, Prbkk, lots of other posters have condemned all violence irrespective of "colour", (it doesn't hurt to condemn it, you know...) tongue.png

I agree with you. If this story has any credibility (very doubtful) then I totally condemn those responsible & attempted (& particularly successful) murder by either side.

Having said that the unverified piece seems incredible. Detaining him in Lumphini for days (any half-brained red shirt group member would avoid Lumphini) and then driving him all the way to the Bang Patong river ( the Chao Phrya is somewhat nearer) & tossing him of the bridge.

BTW the Lumphini reptiles are not crocodiles - they are water monitors.

Beaten to within an inch of his life and then thrown in to a river for being in the wrong place and being one of the many people who joined the Redshirts to fight for democracy the last time PTP were overthrown by the courts.

When grenades were being thrown we did not know for sure who was throwing them, this man knows who beat him and held him for a week before the attempted murder.

Maybe he was one of the ones shooting grenades from Lumpini park in 2010 ... and just hadn't made it out yet.

No one told him the war was over.

lol, yes of course. jerk.gif

I strongly condemn any attacks on any person, be it Red, Yellow, Pink or Blue.

I agree that all attacks against people should be condemned.

But Prbkk just loves to portray anything that supports PTP or shows the anti-Thaksin campaigners in a bad light as gospel - without any facts or evidence other than what the red shirts or police might say. (Both of which are well known for their absolute honesty of course).

He claims any attacks on protesters and innocent bystanders are self inflicted whilst attacks on pro Thaksin supporters such as this and the charming deserter Sunisa are carried out by ruthless thugs working for Suthep. All in his vivid politicized imagination. Not a shred of evidence to back any of his outrageous statements up.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1