Just tossed GF #4 out in a month

Tmymaimee

"so many other men are willing to offer her up to 20,000 a day for sex (I've seen the texts)"

From her mates, the oldest trick in the book and you bought it. laugh.png

Ah no….it was guys from internet dating sites. You want to know what they looked like? I saw their profiles…..mid 50s, officer manager type of look, actually pretty normal which surprised me as why would they have to offer that kind of money? You could see a guy in a wheelchair or disfigured having to ante in 20K but not a normal looking older guy.

This post is really telling. Why do you think someone in a wheelchair, for example, is somehow less than an "office manager type," or by your inference, you?

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent salesmanship by the girl here.

Not sure what qualifies as "excellent", but not only did she fail to close, she wasted 4 weeks on a poor prospect and got thrown out by the customer.

Based on her performance this quarter I'm not sure she would make a very good sales rep?

How do you know she didn't close on another few of her prospects this quarter, while collecting residuals from a few dozen past sales campaigns- with minimal account servicing expenses since they're currently out of country?

Good sales is a long game.

Edited by impulse

"so many other men are willing to offer her up to 20,000 a day for sex (I've seen the texts)"

Ah no….it was guys from internet dating sites. You want to know what they looked like? I saw their profiles…..mid 50s, officer manager type of look, actually pretty normal which surprised me as why would they have to offer that kind of money? You could see a guy in a wheelchair or disfigured having to ante in 20K but not a normal looking older guy.

This post is really telling. Why do you think someone in a wheelchair, for example, is somehow less than an "office manager type," or by your inference, you?

Because he is a lame troll everyone finds funny and your team lets post here?

Help me out with an analogy.

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as...

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as someone bragging they can remember their own name!

post-147745-0-58976800-1395380844_thumb.

• Like 2

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as someone bragging they can remember their own name!

If you get it often enough, and (wisely) use a fictitious name each time, it may be easier to get laid than to remember all of them, or at least which name you used with which face...

Edited by impulse

The new (as of 14 MAR 2014) ThaiVisa Forum rule #2 states that you cannot post "material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false". That doesn't mean that anything you post has to be true.

My worst fear has been realized, Crab is now a mod., is there no escape in this cruel world.

Russia invades Crimea and this is your worst fear ? ;)

And there is an escape, but it seems that whenever I raise the issue of 'Plan B' I get a lecture and told it's not the answer.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

.....a little boat gently drifting across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't................coffee1.gif

Excellent salesmanship by the girl here. First she built a connection, then she made the irressistible one time offer at the time you were your weakest. These girls waste their time selling sex. If they had any kind of drive, they could have made excellent sales reps in other business.

Other businesses might not be so lucrative as plowing and hunting for sugar daddies.

Someone bragging they can get laid lots in Thailand is the same as...a heroic tosser

However, I don't think that was the Op's intention. I think that he was trying to point out the female's'shallow mentalities and ulterior motives.

Edited by somchaismith

OP, my advice would be to stick to the bar girls, save yourself a shed load of hassle in life. Seems like you're paying plenty for your companions anyway, just add some realism to your life and pass on this feckless parody you're inventing

...HD, I think he is...he just doesn't know it....

• Like 2

Actually I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to post your personal life such as it is on TVF with all the fine details you, from what I would gather use women for sex !!!! but when they want to use you it's a different story HOW DARE SHE....you threw her out but in your own words she never moved in wanted to but never did...

AH but but don't you feel better bosting on this forum how big and tough you are ...damn you must have almost hot a sweat up...probably harder writing the post than the 3 minutes of sex you gave her...

have a nice day

WHo said anything about sex on the first date? 6 weeks from when we met until we slept together. No hint of "take care" or me expected to pay for her at anytime up until we slept together. Just looking for a normal girl with a normal job who loves sex, is hot and willing to pay her own way in life. Is that really too much to ask in a city of 12 million people? Thai guys get it all the time, even the unemployed losers. What makes me so different to them except for the colour of my skin?

you really are a disgrace just revolting ....talking through your little head and not the big one bah.gif

Alternatively, the OP comes from farangland without any understanding of the local culture or the needs of local people. All of a sudden he hitches up with a local lass, expecting the rules to be the same as back home and gets upset when he finds out this is not Kansas. What more can be said, the lady is surely not to be blamed for trying.

I dont know,

a girl who holds out for 6 weeks until she is sure she has a good guy,

and because $1,000 a month is offensive, he dumps her after they have sex, in the same bed, via phone text?

did I miss something?

sounds like she truly liked him, and finally gave in to her cultural distrust for the farange,

and he made her pay for it, right in her face, without the balls to speak to her about it?

nice guy you are

The OP tossed out 4 girls in a month, so I guess that makes him a tosser by profession. (Sorry, couldn`t resist it).

Over the years attitudes towards relationships have changed dramatically in Thailand.

I have been with my Thai wife over 30 years; both in our 50s now and the ways of thinking were completely different in the days when we first met.

These days I just don`t feel that Thai women make good wife/girlfriend partners anymore and best not to become too deeply involved with them.

Down my way there is a Thai family. The guy has a very attractive daughter in her late 30s. She is not and has never been a bar girl but has her own business as an exporter of antique goods. All sounds good and would appear as an ideal catch for any discerning farang. But this woman is something like the black widow spider. Over the years she has had a string of profiles on dating websites. She always aims for farang guys in they’re 50s and early 60s because she believes that guys in this age group are more likely to have money and be more desperate for a younger female companion. After the first couple of dates she invites the farangs to meet her family, than the process for extracting these men of a lot of money begins, with stories that she requires money for her ailing business, the father needs a stomach operation and so on. Within the last 2 years the parents have had a new home built, new vehicles purchased and so on with the monies obtained by scamming these farangs. It is well known by the locals how this family have acquired their newfound wealth. There was one particular German man that we know gave this woman almost 1.5 million baht before she dumped him. My wife and I have said; one day this woman is going to choose the wrong victim and end up dead.

Many of the Thai women can now be compared with their counterparts in the West, where basically all they want is a child and to accumulate wealth for a comfortable life later on without a male partner. I am not in anyway intentionally denigrating Thai women, my point is that it`s a sign of the times and whatever you do, has to be done at your own risk and discretion, or in other words, tread carefully out there, it can be dangerous world where you stand to lose everything, even your life in some cases.

I concur that there are females in thailand seeking all of the above, especially the single mother part.

by 30's, they have had enough time to decide if they want to take on the baggage of an older man.

and apparently by 30's in thailand, the thai's are less inclined to want them.

it sounds a lot like america

so you are saying in Thai culture that every woman that is non-poor is being paid a wage to be with their husbands?

I am all for that but to be honest if I was paying someone then essentially I would be in charge of that employee and what I say goes.... it's putting the latter into practice that I do not believe will work out.

I'm not saying anything at all about other people's wives.

I know I myself would never want anymore to start any relationship on any other basis.

At least among the girls that stay with me, they EXPECT me to take the lead, if you were to ask "so honey what kind of restaurant would you like to go to tonight?" they would panic, try to think what the "right answer" is, thinking it was a trick question or something, what are you asking ME for, obviously UP TO YOU. Not just because I'm paying, but like any senior/junior relationship in the traditional hierarchical Thai mindset.

The flip side of that is that I have an obligation beyond just paying her, to anticipate her needs, to genuinely try to make her happy, maybe not giving her everything she WANTS, but doing my best to take care of her very real NEEDS.

And since they won't explicitly communicate their inner thoughts at first, it takes a bit of experience and intuition, being sensitive to their non-verbal cues etc etc.

Sure on fundamental issues, sticking to the financial deal not giving in to emotional manipulation there sometimes you have to be the hard guy. But it isn't in the interest of the family unit to let an immature teenage-mentality brainwashed by consumer culture and maybe greedy family to drive you to bankruptcy is it?

None of this is any different from any M-F relationship, just the starting basis foundation IMO makes it much more LIKELY to turn out well compared to looking for "lurve" in all the wrong places.

Why would a 27 year old hot female want to be taken care of?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Actually I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to post your personal life such as it is on TVF with all the fine details you, from what I would gather use women for sex !!!! but when they want to use you it's a different story HOW DARE SHE....you threw her out but in your own words she never moved in wanted to but never did...

AH but but don't you feel better bosting on this forum how big and tough you are ...<deleted> you must have almost hot a sweat up...probably harder writing the post than the 3 minutes of sex you gave her...

have a nice day

Considering that many people in many countriea pay that much for petrol every month,

the OP is a disgrace

Excellent salesmanship by the girl here.

Not sure what qualifies as "excellent", but not only did she fail to close, she wasted 4 weeks on a poor prospect and got thrown out by the customer.

Based on her performance this quarter I'm not sure she would make a very good sales rep?

Considering she is working without a draw or salary,

what have you got to lose giving her another month or so to find another free loader?

Did any of them sport long beards, hooked noses, and curved spines from spending days upon days under bridges ;-?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What I don't get is,

he said everything was perfect, until she wanted to be a surrogate wife?

it seems she knew that if she didn't get right to the negotiation it, she may have to sleep with a guy she adhored again

so, who is the bad one here?

clearly, not the girl as she was honest and spoke her needs,

the guy, just used her, and wants us to cheer for him?

I will take the girls side, and would love to hear what she told her friends about this one

Ha, ha…done with her…yesterday's news. Out of all the Thai girls I've dated, the ones that I get along with best and are still friends are the girls who have lived outside of Thailand. Not sure why but they are less sensitive about small issues and have a more balanced perspective of just how small a part Thailand plays in the world.

Current girlfriend works here but lived in in a Western country for a while. She can laugh at all the shit that goes on here, loves the nightlife and most important, is a squirter.:) What is she doing with short, bald 42 year old? Who knows but maybe opposites attract. And she never asks me for money for anything so its certainly not about that.

• Like 1

Ha, ha…done with her…yesterday's news. Out of all the Thai girls I've dated, the ones that I get along with best and are still friends are the girls who have lived outside of Thailand. Not sure why but they are less sensitive about small issues and have a more balanced perspective of just how small a part Thailand plays in the world.

Current girlfriend works here but lived in in a Western country for a while. She can laugh at all the shit that goes on here, loves the nightlife and most important, is a squirter.smile.png What is she doing with short, bald 42 year old? Who knows but maybe opposites attract. And she never asks me for money for anything so its certainly not about that.

You sound like a retard. A 43 year old short bald retard at that.

Expect that would be un pc, right?

..and anyway, that would give retards a bad name.

Even a retard would not get the age wrong.....just sayin'.

Do you work with retards?

Sorry i forgot to put in that tagline which states typed on my phone so excuse any blah blah blahs..mainly because i dont really give a s-ugar.

Whether 42, 43 or even 24..he is still a short bald &lt;deleted&gt;...just sayin'