what do most Thai girls think about a razor blade shaved head

ve741

Going to Thailand soon for the first time this year and was wondering what the general opinion is over there about guys who shave their heads.. I do it simply because I am thin up top and I think it just looks cleaner.. I've been talking to a few girls from there before going and none of them seemed to react negatively to it... several actually said that they liked it.... but what is the overall opinion in that culture about it ?

Should I let it grow out a bit and just leave it short stubble instead? or does it really matter?....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy. Go out with 35 million girls here and ask them.

What a stupid question.

Everyone has different likes.

I could ask do most foreign guys think,of ugly fat old Thai women are nice.?

You must be something else...

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

You really think they give a toss what you look like ?cheesy.gif

given the fact that there are Bar Girls who will turn you away if they find you unattractive....... they do.

And just look at all of the Indians who get shoo'd away like flies by the girls...

I was talking to a bar girl a while ago and she told me... "If I like, I fuk ... If I not like, I not fuk "...

Perhaps they can be choosy cos of the vast influx of male giggle.gif, but if the influx was reduced they would shag anything. If you don't understand that, you are daft..............coffee1.gif

Did you ever see The King And I? Yul Brenner was the man!

Sent from my iPhone using BoogerRed Express

Trouble is very few Thai girls have seen it so they wouldn't know. wink.png

In my experience 'nice girls' are not all that keen on shaven headed men, especially if they're overweight which makes them 'look like a pig' or if they're tattooed like Beckham.

Bar girls I imagine are less picky but they can always just lie back and think of Thailand.

• Like 2

Ummm well if that's all you have to worry about then one could assume you spend too much time looking in the mirrow and maybe just maybe you should be yourslef and stop being so vain......good luck you will need it

• Like 1