How to find out the real age of a Thai woman?

Cyberseraph

Hello everyone,

I recently moved to Thailand and learned to know a Thai woman on Thai Love Links. She claims to be 27 and and looks like it on her pictures.

This week we had our first date and she is looking much older, more like 35 years old.

How do I find out her real age, without asking her to show me her ID card?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is her Chinese zodiac sign? It should give you a clue...

Great idea! I did not think about this but I will ask her.

And she should know her Chinese zodiac sign, because on a Thai birth certificate, the Chinese zodiac sign of the current year (when the baby was born) is stated.

Just pretend that you want to know whether your Chinese sign is compatible with hers.

Edited by GuyL
  • Like 1

Thai women in most cases look younger than they actually are (to us), this being the case, if she looks 35 then she's probably early 40's

totster smile.png

Love the stereotype, it equates to say that foreigners are unable to observe, to learn from experience, and unable to do simple arithmetics.

Thai women in most cases look younger than they actually are (to us), this being the case, if she looks 35 then she's probably early 40's

totster smile.png

Love the stereotype, it equates to say that foreigners are unable to observe, to learn from experience, and unable to do simple arithmetics.

I recently moved to Thailand and learned to know a Thai woman on Thai Love Links

This would indicate that the OP is still in the discovery phase.

Stereotype or not, I stick by my observation.. I disagree with you assumption that it equates to foreigners not being able to observe, learn and carry out simple arithmetic.. think about it, even making these arguments proves my original point to be true.

totster smile.png

totster smile.png

I recently moved to Thailand and learned to know a Thai woman on Thai Love Links

This would indicate that the OP is still in the discovery phase.

Stereotype or not, I stick by my observation.. I disagree with you assumption that it equates to foreigners not being able to observe, learn and carry out simple arithmetic.. think about it, even making these arguments proves my original point to be true.

totster smile.png

Which original point ? That the OP is clueless, and being taken for a long joy ride, even a soi dog can see that.

Edited by paz
  • Like 1

Tell her you want to apply for a thai driving license and ask to see what one looks like. It will show her date of birth.

However, if you are an old dude and you are concerned she looks older than you first thought, i would say dont bother with the date of birth thing and instead take a long good look in the mirror and await a reality check.

• Like 2

totster smile.png

Agreed so the Chinese sign wouldn't help as 27 has the same sign as 39.

SAy you think she's lying and she looks 22 then ask to see her ID card. If she refuses you know IMMEDIATELY she is one of the many scammers, dump her. The last place to find a Thai girlfriend is these type of love sites,

I haven't met (so far) a 39-year Thai woman who could make me believe that she is only 27, but I reckon that I am probably more observant (and maybe more experienced on this matter) than your average Farang. I would add that I doubt that a 39-year old woman (unless she has read this thread previously!) would say that she is exactly 12 years younger than she actually is. Not impossible, but very unlikely: usually, a 39-year old woman who is cheating about her age would probably say that she is 35 or 30, but I doubt that she would take into account her Chinese zodiac sign and think about the possibility that someone might ask this information in order to check her real age.

As I wrote previously, her Chinese zodiac sign is only a clue, but not a bad one IMHO if you can not check an official ID documentation.

On the run up to our marriage my now wife turned out to be 6 years younger than we had thought. Didn't make any difference apart from meaning I have her menopause to look forward to.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Why on EARTH would you hesitate to ask for her ID card?

Just ask to see it, no drama - total honesty is the only way to go, "I want to see how old you really are". If she refuses then end of story, walk away.

And make sure you make a copy of it before you do anything past flirting together.

But IMO her lying about this would be absolutely NBD at all, if your standards are that high you'll be forever alone.

I guess the only sure way to find out is to check her ID card when she leaves her bag unattended next time biggrin.png

assuming you can read and speak Thai.

The year is in Roman characters. Simply subtract 543 and you'll have the birth year CE