Bangkok: Missing Al-Ruwaili's fate 'more important than diamonds'

webfact

The DSI can't even figure out who is involved in the luxury car parts scam or what happened to the UN human rights lawyer, who disappeared , so how the hell is anything from 1989 , when the Junta was in power , going to be solved , DSI couldn't find their way out of a weeties box without following instructions.

The DSI can find their way out of wheaties box alright, they just have to quietly get back in the box without telling anyone that they found the opening if it displeases certain people.

You are wrong Cloghead ... the jewlery hanging from that neck was not the blue, another peice sure but not the blue .....

More than this we cannot say ... back to popcorn and watching the Squawks Rock the Broncos on replay central until we can download more NCAA Tourney games ..

OK, my bad. Maybe I'm confused (I often am) w00t.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/714985-thai-court-to-deliver-verdict-on-saudi-businessman-murder-on-monday/page-2

Gamini - well worth digging up articles about it - make yourself knowledgeable and all biggrin.png

It also has a lot to do with divisions in society - reds and yellows. Back when I worked in Thailand in the 80s the dream job for a poor thai was going to "Saoooodi"

Thats all gone now. Who caused it? Why would reds blame the yellows for this and hold it as an example of why they cannot trust 'those people'?

Questions Questions Questions

I have been here much longer than you have (1963) You have no proof the elite were involved in the jewellry theft. There are divisions in all society. We have an elite PM in the UK and the elite PM of Singapore who has done more for the country than any other. The "elites" ran the country far better than the present government. It was Chuan Government that got Thailand back on its feet after 1997. We have to accept that there will always be elites and not spew hate against them.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Unless they can get a fall guy! Or until all persons have died. T.I.T. Should write a book.

The Thais will come up with a fall guy and throw him under the bus. Too bad. The Saudis should stand on their ground on these Thai crimes. The Saudis should never have stated we don't want the diamonds back.

It was only one Saudi, a member of the family of the business man that was murdered, that said that, it was not the government.

THAI-SAUDI RELATIONS
Charges against police in Saudi murder trial dismissed

BANGKOK: -- The Criminal Court on Monday dismissed charges in the high-profile trial of five police officers accused of snatching and murdering a Saudi businessman with close links to the Saudi palace 24 years ago.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/715236-charges-against-thai-police-in-saudi-murder-trial-dismissed/