STR guard shot dead in Nonthaburi

webfact

At least twice now the red shits have used Temples,

Where is your proof? But mybe the tables are turned now. Remember suthep oreder his people to shoot poeple IN the temple before.

Once again your fixation with Suthep has you spouting lies about 2010. No orders were issued to shoot people in a temple.

Now have you anything sensible to say about the violence & death in the Op. You are entitled to your opinion but that doesn't include lies.

• Like 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum, firing from a place of worship...

How much lower can the PTP and Shinawatra thugs get???

.....incalculably.....unimaginably.....

They can get just as low as the yellows and suthep's band of thugs.

So giving an example how low red shirt militants can go by using 8-10 years old children for their militant actions is against fairness? OK if you want to play it that way.

Anyway I'm not surprised that they used the Buddhist Temple to commit their latest atrocity. People who are prepared to lynch a Buddhist monk in the broad daylight only because he kindly reminded them to behave themselves are obviously prepared to commit far heinous crimes in the future. Nothing is sacred to them, neither Thai Buddhist Temples nor Thai Buddhist monks. Perhaps they're not Thais after all.

Edited by Mackie

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed.

people how bout we use some common sense? Everyone are bickering like old lady's here, apologies to the elderly, but sincerely a person has been killed. There is likely more to come, so instead of baiting each other try and come up with something constructive to this post.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At least twice now the red shits have used Temples,

Where is your proof? But mybe the tables are turned now. Remember suthep oreder his people to shoot poeple IN the temple before.

Where is your proof the Suthep ordered anyone shot?

Do you use these imaginary orders as justification for others being shot?

• Like 2

It was headline news in some of the main newspapers yesterday, posted on some red shirt's facebook, so hardly inside knowledge. But ok, you may not have heard it on red shirt radio, and if you did by accident, you can always pretend you did not hear it :-D

I personally don't give much credence to what people say on their Facebook page or on some partisan local radio station but hey.....up to you!

Hmmmm....."Monkeycountry"? I hope that's not a racist reference to the country where we live.

So if someone says on facebook that Obama will be shot in a specific location later today, and Obama actually gets shot in that location later today, then you would not consider that the facebook guy had inside knowledge and therefore is likely involved?

Please don't bother answering, it was a rhetorical question :-D