Air Asia

techno

l am travelling to Phnom Penh on 19 April so can one print out the boarding passes in the next couple of days or do you have to wait until 24 hours before departure. The reason l ask this question is that the flights were booked by a friend using his credit card as for some reason l could not use my Thai bank debit card. The problem l have is my friend is in Canada at the moment but has said he will e-mail me with all the boarding passes 24 hours before l depart. If there is a problem obtaining the boarding passes on-line can l just go to Air Asia check-in on 19 April with the confirmation of the flights and get the boarding passes or will there be a problem. Any advice much appreciated. Thanks

Likewise I've never ever been asked for a card by Air Asia, I've booked tickets for family on my card and they've never been asked either.

I think tartempian is right when he says that you might have to show the card for an online booking made less than 24 hours before departure, and whilst I've made last minute booking sight of the card has never been requested.

I am flying to PP on the 12th and printed out the boarding passes on the 6th. You just need the booking reference number and then input all the details.

They will then try and sell you insurance again.

They will only issue the outward boarding pass so you (or at least I did) have to go through the whole input process again to get the return boarding pass.

If you don't print out at home they say you can print it out at the airport, for a fee of course.