Health officials ask Suthep for reform in sector and an embrace

Lite Beer

What about the caption under the photo!

Sutep thaugsuban head of the people.

So how do they come to that conclusion.?

He's not even for the people he's for himself and his big business bosses who want hand pick the next prime minster.

Yellow is the right colour.It matches the yellow streak down their backs when it comes to allowing the people to vote.

They are terrified of the result when the people next get a chance to vote.

If you would stop 'parroting' the crap the red shirts are trying to force feed you in the village, you might realize what a load of crap you have posted....

Quite simple truth from TSP there I'm afraid.

It' amzing how blind some people can be.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Suthep honestly believes he is "head of the People', then I dare him to register the PDRC as a political party and take it to the polls. If he's so confident the people of Thailand are behind him, then he should win by a landslide, then have the "mandate" to initiate whatever "reforms" he feels are necessary.

Come on, Suthep, put up or shut up.

The whole article under that photograph in the original post could be replaced by a one line caption.

"Give us a job Khun Suthep my old friend".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well, the "head of the People" caption was kinda funny, guess it was bound to happen with the awkward way PDRC translates to English.

There was something similar a while back with "supporters of United" (as in UDD).

No problems with them Ministry of Health folks wanting reforms (which, btw? no details), or even with them presenting them to Suthep & Co.

Just as long as they don't do it at the ministry itself, while supposedly carrying out their duties.

Head to Lumpini Park after work hours and have your say, sure.

If Suthep honestly believes he is "head of the People', then I dare him to register the PDRC as a political party and take it to the polls. If he's so confident the people of Thailand are behind him, then he should win by a landslide, then have the "mandate" to initiate whatever "reforms" he feels are necessary.

I agree. The voting public are MASSIVELY disappointed by the shambles wrought of PTP's sham politics. However, despite the cheery weekend walks between the fully-catered protest sites that were great fun during the cool weather, there is absolutely no MASSIVE swing of allegiance to what Suthep is proposing. Even the Democrats who threw all their toys out of the pram when they boycotted the first election are keeping him at arms distance. They maybe had an idea (a deal?) that he could do the graft and deliver the voters they badly need while their 'leadership' worked on getting the Senate, EC, CC and other judicial entities on their side. Bad, bad idea. I wonder if Suthep even drops by Abhisits for cocktails at the end of the week any more.

He's not even for the people he's for himself and his big business bosses who want hand pick the next prime minster.

Yellow is the right colour.It matches the yellow streak down their backs when it comes to allowing the people to vote.

If you would stop 'parroting' the crap the red shirts are trying to force feed you in the village, you might realize what a load of crap you have posted....

Quite.

The wingnuts here have been posting Suthep's feudalism propaganda points for five months, all day and night, every day and night yet complain when they get counter arguments. They call the counter arguments crap, contemptuously ask us if we are human, call us animals. It's the same-o and same-o by each side with a few posters who are laughably certain they are in the middle, or neutral, all banging away at it incessantly.

It's holiday time dude. If you're tired of it, take a break. Almost everybody's tired of it but most posters are set to see this through. Still, there are a half dozen or so of Suthep's feudalism crowd who are the true believers and are compulsive about it, driven to post, not to mention consistently base or worse.

• Like 1

Phew. What a fuss. Obviously there was an error with the caption. It should have read People's Democratic Reform Committee mellow.png

These health officials would dearly love to see the destruction of public health care. Their vested interest is to have more for profit hospitals and to be able to go back to the days of health care openly for those who can pay.

or the Dems system (that PTP scrapped to go back to the old failed poorly funded 30 baht system) where poor paid nothing as opposed to 30 baht they now and previously had to pay, that was so poorly funded it caused the closure of many rural (that is poor people's) clinics.

The wealthy will always be able to get health care, so forget that as an argument - the argument is the poor and PTP does not have a good record of that! Thaksin's TRT was different of course, as they started the health scheme for the poor (poorly funded and managed though it was, it was still a step in the right direction) - Dems took that made it work for free by funding it properly - TRT then came in and went back to the poor system - not a good indictment.

Just about the only worthwhile thing the Dems did in office.

...and the Red Shirts (UDD) will do the same?

Frankly it's laughable that a government should be brought down by a court because the PM transferred one slngle government employee, sort of like dismissing a PM because he did a cooking show on television.

Sort of like the way the government got Al Capone. Did not get him for murder but locked him up for tax evasion.

What ever works.

Edited by BillyBobThai
  • Like 2

"Reformation must come from the participation of all people," he said.

There is no better way for the people to participate in the reformation of their country than through elections.

Yet no new elections are planned!

Guess reforms aren't the real motive of Sutheps' hidden backers.

• Like 1

These health officials would dearly love to see the destruction of public health care. Their vested interest is to have more for profit hospitals and to be able to go back to the days of health care openly for those who can pay.

as usual you have no proof just whats floating around in your head yes...w00t.gifw00t.gif

Quite.

The wingnuts here have been posting Suthep's feudalism propaganda points for five months, all day and night, every day and night yet complain when they get counter arguments. They call the counter arguments crap, contemptuously ask us if we are human, call us animals. It's the same-o and same-o by each side with a few posters who are laughably certain they are in the middle, or neutral, all banging away at it incessantly.

It's holiday time dude. If you're tired of it, take a break. Almost everybody's tired of it but most posters are set to see this through. Still, there are a half dozen or so of Suthep's feudalism crowd who are the true believers and are compulsive about it, driven to post, not to mention consistently base or worse.

third rate again ...truth hurts doesnt it ...coffee1.gif

as usual you have no proof just whats floating around in your head yes...w00t.gifw00t.gif

The anti-democratic anti-government crowd is made up of no more than those with vested interests that have lost their access to ill gotten gains because a Thai government has actually governed for the benefit of the many as opposed to the greed of the few.

• Like 1

general Paradorn should round the health offcials up in a truck with Suthep and put a stop to this.

Yeah, off to a re-education camp with the lot of them! Can't have this nonsense going on. Or perhaps even a more final solution?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Frankly it's laughable that a government should be brought down by a court because the PM transferred one slngle government employee, sort of like dismissing a PM because he did a cooking show on television.

Stop the lies! Samak wasn't removed for appearing on a cooking show. He was removed since

1) he was paid for it

2) he lied about it

Can you imagine e.g. Obama, Cameron or Merkel on a TV show where they get paid for it??

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The reform he is asking for and that Suthep is proposing is all determined already. It is never articulated or written down but all the elite establishment know what the platform is. It's all encoded and the elite knows it's a squeeze out of poor Thais. The health official is asking for a reform platform that says only those who can pay will receive treatment. In effect they would like to exterminate the Thai poor and sick by not treating them. This would please the elite because it would eliminate them and solve the problem of over crowded hospitals. It's a the Thai pathway to genocide - might be coded as "option 4."

• Like 1

The anti-democratic anti-government crowd is made up of no more than those with vested interests that have lost their access to ill gotten gains because a Thai government has actually governed for the benefit of the many as opposed to the greed of the few.

medical advice. Do not mix drugs with alcohol. You are proof as to why one should not

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

There is no better way for the people to participate in the reformation of their country than through elections.

elections... Not paid for votes

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The reform he is asking for and that Suthep is proposing is all determined already. It is never articulated or written down but all the elite establishment know what the platform is. It's all encoded and the elite knows it's a squeeze out of poor Thais. The health official is asking for a reform platform that says only those who can pay will receive treatment. In effect they would like to exterminate the Thai poor and sick by not treating them. This would please the elite because it would eliminate them and solve the problem of over crowded hospitals. It's a the Thai pathway to genocide - might be coded as "option 4."

yes yes dear... Yes of course the peasants are starving.

Yes dear we need them for the factories. What? No food? Oh feed them some cake. Off you go I am busy counting my money with Yingluck. Uncle Thaksin needs it

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

How can an educated western adult fall the the tripe spread by electoral losers about bought votes?

Thai elections are free and fair and what cheating exists is practiced by all parties, localised and minimal, ultimately having no measurable effect on results.

Shinawatra mega corruption and extreme levels of vote buying are just facades for an elite based minority to fool the gullible few into supporting the overthrowing of democracy in favour of dictatorship.

Gullible, gullible, gullible you.

• Like 2

Quite.

third rate again ...truth hurts doesnt it ...coffee1.gif

How cute. How clever. Awesome dude that you are!

Think Thailand for a moment:

''I know you think Sarah Palin is at best a self-promoting ignoramus and at worst a shameless media troll who will abuse any platform to deliver dog whistle encouragement to a far-right base that may include possible insurrectionists.'' —Stephen Colbert,

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 1

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

How can an educated western adult fall the the tripe spread by electoral losers about bought votes?

Thai elections are free and fair and what cheating exists is practiced by all parties, localised and minimal, ultimately having no measurable effect on results.

Shinawatra mega corruption and extreme levels of vote buying are just facades for an elite based minority to fool the gullible few into supporting the overthrowing of democracy in favour of dictatorship.

Gullible, gullible, gullible you.

maybe I am but so are all my Thai friends, many whom WERE PTP supporters and whose families were threatened with violence if they did not vote red. I am only referring to about 50 or so people and their families spread across various parts of Thailand.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I am still learning how to bring up people comments and then respond.

My fault

However there is two that particularly stand out

1 brain washed by the village which just shows the mind thought of the peoples medium aka sutep

2 and I would rather live under a sutep dictatorship

These comments just show how ignorant people are!

The so called self proclaimed rulers.

Just bring on an election with or without yingluck or sutep.

You guys know the result and it ain't good for the dems!

• Like 2

''I know you think Sarah Palin is at best a self-promoting ignoramus and at worst a shameless media troll who will abuse any platform to deliver dog whistle encouragement to a far-right base that may include possible insurrectionists.'' —Stephen Colbert,

Dragging Palin into this is a mistake that muddies the waters - Palin is more of a Yingluck than a Suthep, I.e. someone out of their depth. Suthep is something far more sinister.

yes yes dear... Yes of course the peasants are starving.

Yes dear we need them for the factories. What? No food? Oh feed them some cake. Off you go I am busy counting my money with Yingluck. Uncle Thaksin needs it

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Coming soon.

So watch your step and your head.

• Like 1