Police believe 'Ko Tee' still in the country as hunt continues

Lite Beer

This frenzied "Let's get this guy" stuff reflects the fact that Ko Tee is radical in his politics, challenging not just the Elitists but sometimes the official United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship..Indeed, the official red shirts have been quick to dump Ko Tee.

Army boss General Prayuth Chan-ocha hates Ko Tee, and was once said to have set assassins in search of him.

Getting Ko Tee has considerable benefits for the Elitists and their anti-democrat movement. The police have come under pressure to get him as quickly as possible.

Basically, they want to eliminate him and others, who are most likely to cause problems for them, when they press their 'creeping coup' to its' conclusion.

Getting Ko Tee has considerable benefits for the Elitists and their anti-democrat movement. The police have come under pressure to get him as quickly as possible.

Basically, they want to eliminate him and others, who are most likely to cause problems for them, when they press their 'creeping coup' to its' conclusion.

I think you are barking up the wrong tree Fb. He is most likely to cause major problems for the PTP and the red shirt leaders if he gets ticked off at them and spills the beans on them. Also can you elaborate on Gen Prayuth setting assassins in search of him? Any proof like maybe a link to an article or who was the person that "once said" it?

Also can you elaborate on Gen Prayuth setting assassins in search of him? Any proof like maybe a link to an article or who was the person that "once said" it?

Gentle reminder.

• Like 1

This frenzied "Let's get this guy" stuff reflects the fact that Ko Tee is radical in his politics, challenging not just the Elitists but sometimes the official United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship..Indeed, the official red shirts have been quick to dump Ko Tee.

Army boss General Prayuth Chan-ocha hates Ko Tee, and was once said to have set assassins in search of him.

You must hear things which others cannot. If the Army chief had actually "set assassins in search of him" I would have thought it would certainly not be publicised. Mind you, you seem to have a lot of insider information

• Like 1

To all the people on here from Commonwealth countries who are cheering on this witch hunt, would you like to see similar laws put into place back home, jailing everyone who supports republicanism?

Sent from my IS11T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ThailandNoob

No matter where the fellow is, in Thailand or outside her borders, the tracking, locating, aprehension of fugitives, does not seem to be one of the strong points, of the RTP. In many cases they seem to follow the old telephone party line info system. They seem not to realize that this circle of info comes from a very limited area/group.

Plus we have to realize its holiday time and law enforcement agencies will not have the time nor manpower to seek out many of the wrongdoers

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

On the other hand, the elitists may want an occasional rogue like Ko Tee in the news to keep the high profile of the issue at stake and the "hunt" after him. If it weren't for folks like Ko Tee, they would have no one to chase. The elitists always need a whipping boy to keep their fire burning. Without a Thaksin, Yingluck, Ko Tee, or others reported on for years, there would be no news that would rally the army. The Thai army after all, has to earn a little of their salary chasing someone. They certainly aren't earning it in Thailand's south or the human and drug trafficking in and out of Thailand's borders. So they get propped up on the Ko Tee thing.

They also aren't getting it at Lumpini.........Scuttlebut amongst the UDD/RS's, is that Lumpini is primarily a military thing.

not YOU again? I still want to,meet you and I don't care dark alley it swank hotel. Any Thai visa people want to join me? my treat if this

"person" accepts.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I think you are barking up the wrong tree Fb. He is most likely to cause major problems for the PTP and the red shirt leaders if he gets ticked off at them and spills the beans on them. Also can you elaborate on Gen Prayuth setting assassins in search of him? Any proof like maybe a link to an article or who was the person that "once said" it?

It was Ko Tee himself who said that in a fit of paranoia. Maybe he has learnt from the bopper here, or vice versa - they are both good at making up crap that fits their chosen agendas....

• Like 2

No matter where the fellow is, in Thailand or outside her borders, the tracking, locating, aprehension of fugitives, does not seem to be one of the strong points, of the RTP. In many cases they seem to follow the old telephone party line info system. They seem not to realize that this circle of info comes from a very limited area/group.

Plus we have to realize its holiday time and law enforcement agencies will not have the time nor manpower to seek out many of the wrongdoers

WRONG, the responsible authorities just don't give a f- ... err damn.

The lese majeste law is just a pretext for eliminating opponents and is not compatible with freedom of press and democracy. A really democratic country not has such law, but dictatorships have similar laws.

Obviously the Royals who should be impartial in politics do not defend themselves against criticism should expect some protection in law against slurs against them, but this law has been over used by both side in this conflict, I would hope that one day the law will be changed so any charges of LM would at the request of the Privy Council.

Edited by Basil B

What police believe and what reality is are 2 different things.

The police are backed by the 1992 coup monger, thaksin who is a wanted criminal fugitive with accusations of terrorism and mass murder against him. Birds of a feather they say. The chief of police had his insignia pinned onto his lapel by this wanted fugitive. Is it any wonder that Ko Tee another wanted criminal (though less radical than thaksin) is still free.

One could imagine a photo of Ko Tee with a photo of himself with the police chief Adul hanging up in his "hide out" stating "I am free today, because you made it possible"

These anti democrats feel that being 1/15th democratic is a badge of honor that gives you free reign to abuse the other 14 principles. Even without the majority backing them these anti "rule of law" scalawags will pretend to hold majority rule and ignore reality that shows the majority are in fact dead against them.

FACTS - The PTP's Achilles heal.

Edited by djjamie

The lese majeste law is just a pretext for eliminating opponents and is not compatible with freedom of press and democracy. A really democratic country not has such law, but dictatorships have similar laws.

Obviously the Royals who should be impartial in politics do not defend themselves against criticism should expect some protection in law against slurs against them, but this law has been over used by both side in this conflict, I would hope that one day the law will be changed so any charges of LM would at the request of the Privy Council.

I wonder how the royals in other constitutional monarchies like England and Japan fare without the protection afforded by Thailand's lese majeste law.

I wonder how the royals in other constitutional monarchies like England and Japan fare without the protection afforded by Thailand's lese majeste law.

There is no problem in the UK, some embarrassing things happen from time to time particularly to Harry who unfortunately chose a none PC outfit for a fancy dress party and then got photographed wearing nothing but the crown jewels with some high class price ladies in Vagas, but it all blows over.

Within reason anyone can say what they think of the royals, we have some anti royalists but they are in a small minority, even Martin McGuinness got off his high horse last week to attend a State Banquet:

Northern Ireland deputy first minister and former IRA leader Martin McGuinness has joined in a toast to the Queen during a state banquet at Windsor Castle.

Mr McGuinness stood for the toast, proposed by Irish President Michael D Higgins, as an orchestra played God Save The Queen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26948080

Edited by Basil B

There is no problem in the UK, some embarrassing things happen from time to time particularly to Harry who unfortunately chose a none PC outfit for a fancy dress party and then got photographed wearing nothing but the crown jewels with some high class price ladies in Vagas, but it all blows over.

How about some less embarrassing things like some British people only advocating a republican state, calling for an abolition of the UK monarchy basically? Does the British monarchy need protection against those?

Edit: I wrote the above response before you edited your post. My point was not to inquire you about the UK monarchy situtation, but to point out that in a democracy, such strict law as Thailand's lese majeste isn't necessary.

Edited by somjitr

ko tee is an idiot and we all know the police let him escape over the border last time he was wanted so there is good reason to believe they have done so again. The best solution to this would be to give him 7 days to surrender or they will issue shoot on site orders, the cowardly little runt would absolutely sh*t himself as I am sure a lot of people would oblige them this for the 500,000 reward, couldnt happen to a nicer manbiggrin.png

Extrajudicial killing for someone accused of defamation? Even Suthep wouldn't call for that on stage.

Some people here seem to forget that we're talking about an anti-free speech law that pretty much every major human rights organization has criticized.

defamation, is that what you call telling the reds to attack Thailand starting a civil war, calling for a seperatist state for the reds and demeaning the monarchy, interesting. No wonder the reds are simply too silly to realize what is happening with comments like this coming from them, this isnt about free speech, its about trying to start an armed conflict for thaksins benefit.

I criticized you for calling for a shoot-on-site order against "someone accused of defamation." How an I wrong here? The charge and arrest warrant against Ko-Tee are for lese majeste, not for "starting a civil war" or "separatism." If you think that he committed those things, by all means file a complaint against him. Still wouldn't justify a shoot-in-site order, though.

I think a fund should be set up for Ko Tee so he can meet up with Thaksin to thank him in person for now hanging him out to dry. Once he is finished that he can move onto all the other morons including Mr Amsterdam and give them what for.

To all the people on here from Commonwealth countries who are cheering on this witch hunt, would you like to see similar laws put into place back home, jailing everyone who supports republicanism?

actually back in our commonwealth countries this idiot would have been arrested after what he did in 2010 along with virtually all the red shirts and never see the light of day again. They would not allow the red thugs to do any of the crap they get away with here and the ptp would be in the slammer with them with the party deregistered and all of them banned from politics for life, they would also have a standing arrest warrant for thaksin with interpol and would never have given him a passport, all his accounts frozen along with those of his family(includung his wife) but then the truth doesnt really appear to be what you are after, should be careful what you ask for or it can really come back to bit you on the bum.

Actually (or at least in Australia), the events of 2010 would never have happened at all, since the government would have had the decency to call elections to legitimise its mandate. Even Julia Gillard (who I consider to be the slimiest politician in the country), did this after she came to power in a backroom deal.

go there and find out. Try something naughty and you won't end up in hiding...i assure you

Marcusd. Via tapatalk