President Obama sends Songkran wishes to Thais

webfact

John Kerry as U.S. Secretary of State , doesn't in-still much confidence in me , he seems to be lame duck, the guy means well but just doesn't get the point across , the sameness seems to apply here , the U.S. and Thailand were great friends prior to the Thaskin era, it has fallen some what behind since then , Thailand is now entertainment plus at the six o'clock sundowners ,for all embassy's, lots of giggles and laughs, at the antics of the chosen few.

All water under the bridge. Obama is soon out, as well as his administration. Possibly, Thailand will have a newbe administration as well.

John Kerry as U.S. Secretary of State , doesn't in-still much confidence in me , he seems to be lame duck, the guy means well but just doesn't get the point across , the sameness seems to apply here , the U.S. and Thailand were great friends prior to the Thaskin era, it has fallen some what behind since then , Thailand is now entertainment plus at the six o'clock sundowners ,for all embassy's, lots of giggles and laughs, at the antics of the chosen few.

All water under the bridge. Obama is soon out, as well as his administration. Possibly, Thailand will have a newbe administration as well.

I reckon Hillary will keep sending Songkran greetings. It's on the computer ... autosend!

John Kerry.....swiftboat ,non combat purple heart......lying sack of poo.

In order for any of Kerry's three purple heart to be invalid in any way, there would have to be something wrong with the process for awarding them. You're calling into question, not just Kerry's, but the purple hearts of the thousands of other wounded veterans. None of them, Kerry included, walked in and bought them off the shelf at Wal-Mart. Your motives for singling out Kerry more than 40 years after the fact are transparently political, and only political. I'm only guessing, but I'm inclined to think you prefer the deserter-in-chief who failed to show up for his Air National Guard assignment, after it kept him away from Vietnam and his well-connected Daddy promised to cover his spoiled ass.

Kerry's so-called brothers in arms who "outed" him in the first place later apologized for their lies.

For you non-Americans, the Purple Heart is awarded for injuries in combat.

For your information......I received 2 for real combat action, I know damn well what is required......retired Air Force (23 years)

Thank you Sir for your service to our country. wai.gif