What you eat today?

Sandman77

This topic is dedicated to all food lovers out there , or somewhere in cyberspace!

So I not drink and not smoke , but Iam addicted to eat good food!

It's called heat hunger attack, no joke found not any doctor that can give me any advice !

Also looking food pictures make me hungry!

Most Thai menus are to small for me,

This was my dinner today , followed by brackfast in the morning !

3 hour of sport every day and also the same time for eatpost-114169-13980050125044_thumb.jpgpost-114169-13980050891711_thumb.jpgpost-114169-13980051396235_thumb.jpgpost-114169-1398005177501_thumb.jpgpost-114169-13980052210611_thumb.jpgpost-114169-13980052681031_thumb.jpgpost-114169-1398005305555_thumb.jpg

Hmm, sorta like one of those "what are you listening to right now" threads.

OK, I'll bite (pun intended).

My Mrs. made a nice chicken Biriyani today. Not quite the same without the Basmati but she did remember to pick up some yoghurt, raisins and cashews. Lovely bubbly. thumbsup.gif

Went out for lunch to a Swiss run place in Koh-Lat. Prawn cocktail, Ceaser Salad, Gnocchi in cheese cream sauce. Mrs. had a nice pork steak in mushroom cream sauce with dumplings. Tried the banana daiquiri, ok, but holy *****, the rum had settled at the bottom so the last hit made my head spin. thumbsup.gif

Edit add: Odd, they put a squirt of whip cream on the prawn cocktail and also on my Mrs' pork steak. I have never seen such a thing before. Is it a Swiss thing?

Edited by 55Jay

Fistful of oatmeal with Prik-kab-klua w00t.gif

img_2596201.jpg

Hmm, and then it's cooked?

Maybe only on Sundays... just let it sit in the cupboard for 10-20 mins (depending whether you use rolled oaks or something finer) after having added water or soy milk. Enjoy. smile.png

• Like 1

Morning: Quakers Oats with sliced banana, hot Tea.

Lunch: Fresh roll with ham, cheese,toms, cucumber, lettuce.

Evening: boiled potatoes, broccoli,carrots,cuali, Lamb steak, thick bisto gravy.Mint sauce.

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

Morning: Quakers Oats with sliced banana, hot Tea.

Lunch: Fresh roll with ham, cheese,toms, cucumber, lettuce.

Evening: boiled potatoes, broccoli,carrots,cuali, Lamb steak, thick bisto gravy.Mint sauce.

Very nice day that one.

Left over biriyani and last bits of wife's pork steak and dumplings from the Swiss place, microwaved to death. sad.png

Tonight - dinner out, probably bbq pork ribs and a bucket full of ice cold San Mig light. thumbsup.gif

50% correct prediction. Plenty of San Mig Lights but did a very nice pasta carabonara instead of pork ribs. Wife did the schnitzel with cream mushroom and onion sauce and chips......

I asked my German friend at our normal restaurant about this whip cream we had in the Swiss place in the city. He had no idea about it. Weird.

Edit: for spelling and still probably got something wrong.

Edited by 55Jay