All Thai women want to marry a foreigner?!?

catweazle08

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai men like ' Butterfly around ' term for local girls farang also do that but have better family responsibility to take care of children when he was prepare. Nowdays not only poor Issan girls many middle class are searching for farang husband, So i think some of fat and ugly in their own country are noting when coming in Thailand suddenly became a romeo.

• Like 1

"Is this theory far away from the truth? or "good enough" "

I would say it is very close to the truth for the average Thai woman and indeed for the average woman in any developed or semi-developed country of the world.

Of course, poorer rural women as well as prostitutes will prefer any man that can potentially improve her situation, so they are by necessity more open-minded.

I would say it is very close to the truth for the average Thai woman and indeed for the average woman in any developed or semi-developed country of the world.

Of course, poorer rural women as well as prostitutes will prefer any man that can potentially improve her situation, so they are by necessity more open-minded.

We are no different to the girls in that we are always looking for the prettier ones whereas the girls are looking for a guy that can improve there life and look after them etc.

We are no different to the girls in that we are always looking for the prettier ones whereas the girls are looking for a guy that can improve there life and look after them etc.

That's not the point of the discussion. My second sentence says "any man", not "a man".

It seems to be what a lot of you need to believe. Conveniently it has a complementary opposite:

The sad sack willing to marry far below his own socio economic level, thinking perhaps that his cash will make him attractive to his mate and give him status and appeal within his marriage and society his lack of any redeeming qualities denied him back home.

• Like 1

All individuals, I have met thai girls who live well who like farang above thai men, I have met poor girls who would not touch a farang and vice versa.

It's not always money, some may have been mistreated by a thai and now look elsewhere, others may just be attracted to farang for other reasons besides cash only.

• Like 2

I think most Thai women want to marry someone with whom they can be happy. Unfortunately, many Thai women cannot attract the quality of Thai men they can be happy together, often because of her poorly planned decisions earlier in life, such as not studying hard or forgetting to use a condom. As a consequence, they look for a foreigner as he is more accepting of her lack of education, Thai male spawn, etc.

I see it more as a choice of last resorts for many Thai females. There are some well educated, childless young Thai women who look for foreign husbands as they believe, rightly or wrongly that western men make better fathers, are less likely to cheat and so on. I don't know if money has so much to do with it as money will never make you happy long term.

Tips: Spawn is used to refer to the eggs of fish or frogs, as well their offspring. Spawning is laying and fertilizing of eggs by fish and frogs. In business, spawn is used figuratively to describe creating or initiating new ideas or strategies.

Want to Learn More Words Like spawn?

Discover How You Can Improve Your

Vocabulary 10 to 100 Times Faster with

"Going to grade school"

Dear Friend,

The definition and lessons for the word spawn were made available by the new idea of, "Going to grade school"

The Power Vocabulary Builder will help you develop a fuller, richer vocabulary 10 to 100 times faster than any other program available.

While the quote is technically correct, spawn is widely used in the US to refer to the child of an individual, an is not necessarily derogatory. It's just slang.

If it was used in the UK, it would be "bloody spawn." tongue.png

All Thai women want to merry a foreigner?!?

No, but foreign men that have struck out with women their whole lives are so eager to give away all their money that somebody has to take it.

So true. Threads like this really do a disservice to the novice farang. If somehow you've got it in your head that all Thai women want to be with you, then you're really setting yourself up to be fleeced. If Thai women think that all farangs have money, then what sort of Thai women would be interested in farangs? ANSWER: Thai women only interested in money. This is why we hear so many horror stories. But idiot farangs still want to perpetuate this myth.

• Like 2

All individuals, I have met thai girls who live well who like farang above thai men, I have met poor girls who would not touch a farang and vice versa.

It's not always money, some may have been mistreated by a thai and now look elsewhere, others may just be attracted to farang for other reasons besides cash only.

you mean because they will get white babies from us?

yes, that is exactly what they want,

father or not, they want the white kid

Both 'Whereustay' and 'Som Wat' are absolutely right in their conclusions!

That really is the beginning and end of it !

Thai girls are very often brought up in the deference to the male in the household, and then are the one(s) who are expected to help look after their parent(s) when they get elderly, in appreciation for their upbringing and very often acting as unpaid carers for any offspring that some 'butterfly Thai men' have produced and then flown to newer and younger models ! It is strange then, where upper middle class and University educated Thai women who have all the choice they could want, still elect in some cases to choose a foreign partner or husband. Why? The aforementioned contributors have already supplied the answer!