"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

A gentle reminder -- sorry the concept here is only ONE answer to each ORIGINAL question. It is not a thread for debate or disagreement between the gays.

That's what the REST of the gay forum is for!!!!!!!!

The first answer from the first Gay In a Box is the final answer.

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't speak for all of us, I am married and I/we would have chosen a civil union. I have far greater respect for the majority and theinstitution of traditional marriage then some selfish notion that the left managed to persuade my government into buying hook line and sinker that it must be marriage or nothing. Give us a choice.

The one answer concept is ridiculous, it goes against the spirit of any forum I know of, I'm most uncomfortable with other members believing one person speaks for me.

First of all, thanks to some other Gays In The Boxes who are starting to step up to the plate. I certainly can't carry this role all by myself and that was never the intention.

About the ONE ANSWER ONLY from ONE Gay In A Box -- please see the OP which refers to this thread only. It's a specific concept for this one THEMED thread. Gay marriage is debated on MANY existing threads already and all are free to add to those threads. If every issue answered by a Gay In A Box is open to debate, there is no point for this thread to exist. Which maybe is your intention. That's not very sporting if it is:

Here is the twist: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED!

Again, the idea is not a DEBATE thread like a normal thread.

The design/guidelines of the thread are:

1. Question from a Non-Gay

2. ONE answer from the first GAY IN A BOX to answer (hopefully not always me as that can't go on, even I have limits)

Any other flavor post (including this one) outside that STRUCTURE is not in the program. If the structure isn't mostly followed (nothing's perfect) I will suggest that the thread has failed due to lack of COOPERATION from the public. I guess that's more likely than not but at least I made a creative effort to do something interesting here, instead of something petty and destructive.

If Gay is defined Good As You - then isn't calling a person a Non-Gay calling them Not as Good As You. Quite condescending and discriminating in my opinion.

If homosexuals can call heterosexuals "straight", why is it unacceptable for heterosexuals to call homosexuals "bent"?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.

attachicon.gifgayinabox.jpg

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays don't consider the word straight as a slur word in the first place and the gays don't think the straights think it is either. The gays probably see bent as a very mild slur word but I can see the cries of hypocrisy and double standard coming a mile away ... so go ahead, knock yourself out, use the word bent. It's not a big deal! It's official -- "the gays" say bent is OK! (This thread for entertainment purposes only and not legally binding.)

better BENT or bent over.... Than crooked! (sorry jinny, I did not intentionally want to,bring politics in)

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

If Gay is defined Good As You - then isn't calling a person a Non-Gay calling them Not as Good As You. Quite condescending and discriminating in my opinion.

It's just descriptive. Do you have a question or just here to stir the pot?

When "camp" gays from non English speaking countries learn to speak English, they speak it in the same "camp" way that native English speaking campers do. Why is this - is it in the genes or something?

Clarification: To remove all possible confusion, I define "camp" as in the most limp wristed "I'm a teapot" interior decorator style of speaking that you could possibly imagine. coffee1.gif

yes it is gencentric. That way we know who they are.

Afraid this is not true Mr non gay. This is the same as saying all straight heterosexual men love fat assed women with saggy boobs

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

When "camp" gays from non English speaking countries learn to speak English, they speak it in the same "camp" way that native English speaking campers do. Why is this - is it in the genes or something?

Clarification: To remove all possible confusion, I define "camp" as in the most limp wristed "I'm a teapot" interior decorator style of speaking that you could possibly imagine. coffee1.gif

yes it is gencentric. That way we know who they are.

Afraid this is not true Mr non gay. This is the same as saying all straight heterosexual men love fat assed women with saggy boobs

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

most of us married one!!

• Like 2

Does it annoy gays that the word "gay" that originally meant happy and was then morphed into the new-age word to describe homosexuals, has since re-morphed into a new meaning, being a word to describe something that is of bad/poor taste (totally unrelated to sexual orientation).

i.e: That's so gay!

to answer your question... No it doesn't offend any,I,know because as a rule gays are fairly open minded and tolerant not concerned about being stereotyped.

Now that is Major BS ... it's almost ... cheesy.gif

Do Gays like White Bread?

Full of wholesome goodness ... licklips.gif

You know, it's smooth velvety taste when it passes your lips ... licklips.gif

Heck ... it tastes so good ... I think I might go have a slice right now ... licklips.gif

Edited by David48

Many boys are born with a lithp and later in life are often regarded as gay because many gays like to affect a lithp. Is this true, and do limp-wristed, lithpies like to be kissed on the lithpth?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-31223700-1398428143_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Some young males are naturally effeminate and some of those young males grow up to be effeminate men. Some effeminate men are gay. Some are not. You be the judge!
post-37101-0-54424200-1398428495_thumb.j
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

A gentle reminder -- sorry the concept here is only ONE answer to each ORIGINAL question. It is not a thread for debate or disagreement between the gays.

What if the majority of the Gay Forum think you are wrong?

Do you speak for all the forum?

The reason that I address this that it's mostly Jingthing answering first ... does Jingthing speak on behalf of all the Gay folk here?

For example, if you answer then the Moderator Scott answers ... do you ask him to delete his answer because you answered first?

• Like 1

The reason that I address this that it's mostly Jingthing answering first ... does Jingthing speak on behalf of all the Gay folk here?

For example, if you answer then the Moderator Scott answers ... do you ask him to delete his answer because you answered first?

laugh.png , good question

Many boys are born with a lithp and later in life are often regarded as gay because many gays like to affect a lithp. Is this true, and do limp-wristed, lithpies like to be kissed on the lithpth?

kissing is so ordinary. I could be more explicit but would've banned for life.

I can advise better not to talk and better to,love.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Does it annoy gays that the word "gay" that originally meant happy and was then morphed into the new-age word to describe homosexuals, has since re-morphed into a new meaning, being a word to describe something that is of bad/poor taste (totally unrelated to sexual orientation).

i.e: That's so gay!

to answer your question... No it doesn't offend any,I,know because as a rule gays are fairly open minded and tolerant not concerned about being stereotyped.

Now that is Major BS ... it's almost ... cheesy.gif

he he he but David I can't be rude now ca I ??

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Do Gays like White Bread?

Full of wholesome goodness ... licklips.gif

You know, it's smooth velvety taste when it passes your lips ... licklips.gif

Heck ... it tastes so good ... I think I might go have a slice right now ... licklips.gif

David 48 its good to see a healthy question.

Yes gay people pride themselves on being healthy as a rule.

Good protein and vitamins attained from,whitish substances are highly appreciated

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

Jinthing is answering so fast because he is busy at home tonight and has the time.

Scott obviously is meeting a colleague for "JIN" and tonic.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Is it true that gays can't follow instructions?

is it true. All straights are absolutely stupid?

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Tut tut, this is the "Gay in a Box" thread, if you want to ask straights a question, you should do so in the appropriate thread :P

• Like 1

Is it true that gays can't follow instructions?

is it true. All straights are absolutely stupid?

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Tut tut, this is the "Gay in a Box" thread, if you want to ask straights a question, you should do so in the appropriate thread :P

apologies. Gays don't follow. They lead. Others follow our lead

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

Is it true about pineapple juice and cum ?.....does it really taste good, or is it one of those just shut your eyes and swallow your medicine moments.

Gayanswer: Diet effects the flava of body fluids.

Next ...

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is it true about pineapple juice and cum ?.....does it really taste good, or is it one of those just shut your eyes and swallow your medicine moments.

Gayanswer: Diet effects the flava of body fluids.

Next ...

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

jinny... I think showbags would well and truly know.

Don't,they call that drink pins colada?

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1