Suthep announces Monday as day of final war

Lite Beer

Right, back home in England, Monday is Bank Holiday Monday. It's also called International Labour Day for other people.

Thailand, try to understand May Day, Bank Holiday. Yes, up the workers, remember, the ruling elite are controlling and manipulating YOU. They will always try to exploit you with their capital.

All of us, "the people united, will NEVER be defeated".

And if you're not part of the ruling elite, if you're not part of the richest 5 or 10%, ask yourself, why are you supporting a system that will continue the exploitation ??

What are you talking about the ruling elite...?

Thaksin is one of the richest man in the country!

Before him, it was not perfect but everyone could have a piece of the cake!

Now! Only him, his family and the people that submit them self to him can!!!

I did not like the Military Junta before....

But if I have to choose, I prefer it to Thaksin rule!

• Like 2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you super-hyper-clever writers here on TV, who are so delighted at poking fun at Suthep's call to arms...

OF COURSE he has to increase the priority, else nobody would think it is necessary to join. Final battle or what else, it doesn't matter, as long as it works out as intended.

After all, it is to our advantage, if a government is finally elected AFTER reforms, that is not or at least less corrupt than the various Taksin-sponsored ones. Even though MY personal oppinion is, that we don't need new laws and regulations, we need another and incorupted police force and (at least at the lower levels) justice staff and judges, who can not be bought. All laws are useless, if the entity to enforce them is useless... as the local police force.

Why not make Chuwit the new Minister of the Interior. He at least knows how to deal with corrupt police. And if a new law is really needed, how about a law, that allows to dismiss without any compensation policemen found to be corrupt. Eventually this will work, slowly first, but then faster and faster.

My two Salueng

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Right, back home in England, Monday is Bank Holiday Monday. It's also called International Labour Day for other people.

Thailand, try to understand May Day, Bank Holiday. Yes, up the workers, remember, the ruling elite are controlling and manipulating YOU. They will always try to exploit you with their capital.

All of us, "the people united, will NEVER be defeated".

And if you're not part of the ruling elite, if you're not part of the richest 5 or 10%, ask yourself, why are you supporting a system that will continue the exploitation ??

Your proposal is what?

Remember Communism in Russia fell flat on it's face.

"the people united, will NEVER be defeated"

I think the reality is that the people will never be united.

They will always be bickering. Are you talking about all the people being united such as they are in North Korea. They are so united that they voted 100% the same for their leader. That is all the people being united.clap2.gif

• Like 1

Oh you super-hyper-clever writers here on TV, who are so delighted at poking fun at Suthep's call to arms...

OF COURSE he has to increase the priority, else nobody would think it is necessary to join. Final battle or what else, it doesn't matter, as long as it works out as intended.

After all, it is to our advantage, if a government is finally elected AFTER reforms, that is not or at least less corrupt than the various Taksin-sponsored ones. Even though MY personal oppinion is, that we don't need new laws and regulations, we need another and incorupted police force and (at least at the lower levels) justice staff and judges, who can not be bought. All laws are useless, if the entity to enforce them is useless... as the local police force.

Why not make Chuwit the new Minister of the Interior. He at least knows how to deal with corrupt police. And if a new law is really needed, how about a law, that allows to dismiss without any compensation policemen found to be corrupt. Eventually this will work, slowly first, but then faster and faster.

My two Salueng

Well for the most part good ideas. How ever it makes no difference how honest the police are if there is no real punishment. Also the police should be completely separate from the government. Neutral makes no difference who is in power.

Well I can dream any how. I know it is not going to happen in my or my children's generation perhaps the grandchildren.

Sutherp, I wish you, every success to your quest.

We are all behind you, voters or non voters.

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

GOOD LUCK to you and your supporters.

You are making a broad, and very ignorant assumptive statement that "We are all behind you", and that "All TVF members are with you." Personally, I think the man is a power hungry megalomaniac, with delusions of grandeur who should have been put away for gross stupidity a long time ago. I'll give him credit for bringing people together to fight the amnesty bill, but after that, the "power and glory" went to his head, and he's become more deranged with each passing day.

If you want to voice YOUR support for this idiot mad man, feel free, as that's you right. But NEVER presume that you speak for everyone in Thailand, and those of us on TVF, and you sure as hell don't speak for me.

I'm guessing Costas may be a fisherman. He certainly knows how to set the bait. smile.png

Yea but he fell in the pond when he cast his rod.

giggle.gif

• Like 2

Suthep disregards EC-Govt talk, schedules new mass protest

BANGKOK, 1 May 2014 (NNT) – Secretary-General of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) Suthep Thaugsuban has expressed disapproval of the meeting between the Election Commission (EC) and the government while setting the next major rally for May 14.

Following the EC’s discussion with the government today about the general election, Mr Suthep declared to his supporters that he would not accept the results of the talk, particularly the election date of July 20 agreed upon by the two sides. He then vowed that the PDRC would push on with its call for pre-election reform.

Mr Suthep invited supporters to come out on May 5 and join the group’s procession from Lumpini Park to Sanam Luang ground, where the participants would organize a praying ceremony in hopes of succeeding in their goals. He said similar activities would also be held in other provinces on the same day.

According to the Secretary-General, a grand merit-making ceremony is scheduled for May 13 on the occasion of Visakha Puja Day, with an aim to bring good fortune to the country before the PDRC stages another mass demonstration on May 14.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-05-01 footer_n.gif

Suthep disregards EC-Govt talk, schedules new mass protest

BANGKOK, 1 May 2014 (NNT) – Secretary-General of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) Suthep Thaugsuban has expressed disapproval of the meeting between the Election Commission (EC) and the government while setting the next major rally for May 14.

Following the EC’s discussion with the government today about the general election, Mr Suthep declared to his supporters that he would not accept the results of the talk, particularly the election date of July 20 agreed upon by the two sides. He then vowed that the PDRC would push on with its call for pre-election reform.

Mr Suthep invited supporters to come out on May 5 and join the group’s procession from Lumpini Park to Sanam Luang ground, where the participants would organize a praying ceremony in hopes of succeeding in their goals. He said similar activities would also be held in other provinces on the same day.

According to the Secretary-General, a grand merit-making ceremony is scheduled for May 13 on the occasion of Visakha Puja Day, with an aim to bring good fortune to the country before the PDRC stages another mass demonstration on May 14.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2014-05-01 footer_n.gif

Do I read that right - as being another final push scheduled for the 14th to follow the final push on the 5th ???????????

• Like 1

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

I'm sure Sutherp (and his brother Suthep) will be thrilled to know that his beloved foreigners are behind him all the way.

Is Suthep Greek ? I didn't know, that's why it takes him so long..... too much corruption ....

• Like 1

How can be someone still a red shirt after all what Thaksin and the red shirts did?

Weird, huh. The country is in a complete mess and has been made relatively very expensive due to actions of the above. The people have not been made wealthier as promised; on the contrary, barring a few pigs with head in trough, they are much worse off and everyone is in debt. They cannot/will not see it because they are brainwashed. Stupidity knows no bounds. Yuck!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Speak for yourself Greek, not for me.

he is forgotten the army generals in his country!!! at the past

• Like 2