Jeremy Clarkson is 'caught on camera using N-word'

webfact

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavens to Betsy, the "N" word! Some people are just too sensitive. I was called a convict the other day.

I feel for you,I was called a white honky.Oh my god was I upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akin to saying honky honky or white whitey...very poor English cousie bro.

as got an ekoose bwana,ma daddie gone up an left afore a was a on ma mommas ................. fill in the blanks.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Will he have to sell his basketball team ?

In China I am referred to as that F!!!n whitey. Chinese Hate Whitey's, just thought i'd let U know NKK.

More PC crap.... There is a witch hunt going on against Clarkson... It pisses me off.. Why can't people just chill.

Nobody uses that word more than black do when referring to each other.

It is also derived from the slave days because the slaves used it before the white man did.

It makes me laugh that white folks are more angry than black people when they hear it.... Talk about patronising.

Correct - watch the movie "Django" - great movie and the language is no doubt 'period accurate'.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In China I am referred to as that F!!!n whitey. Chinese Hate Whitey's, just thought i'd let U know NKK.

I live in Hong Kong for 20 years and speak Cantonese although rusty now.

Westerner is ' Sai Yan ' but most common was ' Gwai Lo ' or foreign devil which depending on use could be fun, an insult or just everyday language. it was so common that foreigners themselves used " gwai ' to refer to other colleagues but the old meaning was always there when used by the Chinese.

• Like 2

That"s good,it brings out their inferiority complex

Westerner is ' Sai Yan ' but most common was ' Gwai Lo ' or foreign devil which depending on use could be fun, an insult or just everyday language. it was so common that foreigners themselves used " gwai ' to refer to other colleagues but the old meaning was always there when used by the Chinese.

post-142424-0-46625600-1398908700_thumb.

• Like 1

Japanese walking in New York or anywhere outside Japan will always refer to westerners as GaiJin - foreign person

Heavens to Betsy, the "N" word! Some people are just too sensitive. I was called a convict the other day.

Did the shackle marks give you away ?

Nope, the bread stuff under my arm

You were given bread ? Oh this do-gooder society

Don't think 'given' is the right word.

I had a Thai in a high end fitness center treat me like shit yesterday because I am a farang. In his eyes obviously all farangs are fat,beer drinking,tattooed pedofiles and therefore I,fit, no tattoos happily married to a wasp English teacher must be one too! It upset me so much it made me cry all the way home!!! I can't be bothered by all this political correctness and I am certainly not racist. One of my best friends is a Tunisian who affectionately calls me 'f.......g Britisher' all my French friends call me 'roastbeef' etc etc - seems to me a lot of people have lost their sense of humour!!!!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Judging from the earlier posts, I never realized how many bigots there were on TV. blink.png

Regarding the OP, Yep, lots of smoke. It will be good to see if theres a fire there or not.

The first post with the link to the clip (when its leaked) wins the prizew00t.gif

Damn very disappoing if the report true :(

On the live, aired version he used the word "Teacher" . . . but even I remember that nursery rhyme as a child using the "N" word . . .

I remember it was a colour on my childhood paint kit, and Guy Gibson's dog's name.

At a clothes shop in my younger days you could buy a N brown tie-trousers- some people will be offended by actor Arnold S, surname

On the live, aired version he used the word "Teacher" . . . but even I remember that nursery rhyme as a child using the "N" word . . .

I remember it was a colour on my childhood paint kit, and Guy Gibson's dog's name.

At a clothes shop in my younger days you could buy a N brown tie-trousers- some people will be offended by actor Arnold S, surname

You have to be very careful in public areas as you can easily have problems and not know what you said wrong. Some of these types of words are a no go these days others are not so offensive. In most cases it is how it is spoken--and what tone it is said in.

I feel for you,I was called a white honky.Oh my god was I upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...but ask them to define "honkey" and they wouldn't have a clue..

The paper thin skinned PC brigade have nothing better to do and the media are complicit in stirring up dissent about nothing, when no real news to report. A complete collection of nobody's. The Mirror being a prime example. Next on their list will be Pooh Bear.

The whole concept is aimed at producing a sterile population with no sense of humour, perspective or balance. What a miserable place that will be to exist. I'm not PC, never have been and never will be. If others do not like it then it's their problem as nothing is said with malicious intent.

Amen to that brother,why should we be afraid.

Judging from the earlier posts, I never realized how many bigots there were on TV. blink.png

Regarding the OP, Yep, lots of smoke. It will be good to see if theres a fire there or not.

The first post with the link to the clip (when its leaked) wins the prizew00t.gif

Damn very disappoing if the report true sad.png

I would not go around and report someone who said "white trash" to me, you hear this mostly from black Americans, but the other way round --ooh that's a different ball game.

Biggest problem is the Movies, go to any action movie in the west and these words are used every time. People do not walk out of cinemas.

Edited by ginjag