saai.gif

redrus

Highly unlikely rus, we're not after another midfielder

I know Bob lad. Hence the tired face. wink.png

redrus

Oh right I thought it was a sad face. I was trying to cheer you up biggrin.png

^

Hahahaha, bloody heck, mighty fine notion kind sir... :D

Alas no, it's silly season and I just wish Ewoo Woowar would keep his f-in gob shut until "urgent business" is complete. Instead of announcing his departure from a tour to conduct said "urgent business" and doing f-all, two years in a bloody row.

Tired face....

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

^

Hahahaha, bloody heck, mighty fine notion kind sir... biggrin.png

Alas no, it's silly season and I just wish Ewoo Woowar would keep his f-in gob shut until "urgent business" is complete. Instead of announcing his departure from a tour to conduct said "urgent business" and doing f-all, two years in a bloody row.

Tired face....

redrus

you can have Ian Ayre if you like wink.png

twitter's doing my box in this window, up until last season it used to be pretty good for getting a bit of real info in transfer news. Now there is that many knobs using it, it is just saturated with <deleted>.

• Like 1

^

Nah mate yer ok.

Yeah, I used Twitter till last summer quite regularly and got it built up quite well with journo's, mostly good reds and a fair good smattering of other supporters. Plus a few ITK know it all's to have a laugh at.

But in the few months that followed last summers and January's windows, it just lost it. Everyone just seemed to be spouting sheeeite.

Everyone's (an) ITK these days.

redrus

• Like 1

Don't have a firkin canary lads!

Going down the mines? laugh.png

Not post Thatcher mate.....now we are into building a new wall to keep not you lot out but your unwelcome guests.

Mind you KANU would probably get a game for Rangers.....I hope Jockstar us on his holidays hehehe....

.That's rather unfair twelve months on but Everton need to improve if they are to go further....he is the first step but I doubt they can afford any more signings unless the chairman has won the pools or bought his wife a Yashmak... .?

Very amusing Wilai but its a very good signing for them. I just can't understand Mourinho. He made an obvious mistake last season loaning the guy out, but albeit selling Lukaku for top dollar is it really necessary selling a proven premier league goalscorer just to further try to cover up for your initial mistake, because thats the only reason i can think of. Mourinho really has quite an ego. Chelsea might well have won the title last season if they had the services of Lukaku and if Costa gets badly injured look out for more Mourinho excuses

With Costa , Lukaku and an aging Drogba used sparingly as a backup Chelsea's forward line would have been awesome

Very amusing Wilai but its a very good signing for them. I just can't understand Mourinho. He made an obvious mistake last season loaning the guy out, but albeit selling Lukaku for top dollar is it really necessary selling a proven premier league goalscorer just to further try to cover up for your initial mistake, because thats the only reason i can think of. Mourinho really has quite an ego. Chelsea might well have won the title last season if they had the services of Lukaku and if Costa gets badly injured look out for more Mourinho excuses

With Costa , Lukaku and an aging Drogba used sparingly as a backup Chelsea's forward line would have been awesome

Apparently the great one said this : Jose Mourinho says Romelu Lukaku was not "highly motivated to come to a competitive situation" at Chelsea and "will fail in life."

Apparently the great one said this : Jose Mourinho says Romelu Lukaku was not "highly motivated to come to a competitive situation" at Chelsea and "will fail in life."

Maybe he should have checked out Lukaku's goalscoring record over the past two seasons before blurting out that rubbish. He also managed it whilst being largely isolated playing away games for West Brom and still scored consistently

Mourinho's argument simply doesn't stack up.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

I can understand Mourinho not thinking that Lukaku is his kind of striker, but its amazing that he hasn't reinforced up front anymore than he has. As you say Carmine if Costa gets hurt or just tires out from the number of games what are Mou's options ? Torres is done and Drogba is maybe good for 60 minutes max. Strange how Mourinho seems to set himself up for parking the bus even when he has Abramovich's mega money to fund a decent striker force.

Maybe he'll spring a big surprise before the season gets started, but it looks like he'd rather try to win it all with his us against the world defensive philosophy.

I can understand Mourinho not thinking that Lukaku is his kind of striker, but its amazing that he hasn't reinforced up front anymore than he has. As you say Carmine if Costa gets hurt or just tires out from the number of games what are Mou's options ? Torres is done and Drogba is maybe good for 60 minutes max. Strange how Mourinho seems to set himself up for parking the bus even when he has Abramovich's mega money to fund a decent striker force.

Maybe he'll spring a big surprise before the season gets started, but it looks like he'd rather try to win it all with his us against the world defensive philosophy.

The only argument for selling Lukaku was the fee but that doesn't stack up either. Its Chelsea and cash doesn't matter. If he doesn't buy a striker and has to rely on what he has he has to stay injury free and that won't happen. Costa is a very physical player and likely to pick up injuries, Drogba is old and as you say only to be used sparingly and Torres is finished.

My conclusion would be that either Chelsea have a striker signing lined up or Mourinho has made a huge mistake right off the back of last seasons mistake.

atm lukaku struggles to play solo upfront and running ax the line as opposed to running the channels as in a pair and pre.requsite of that/chavs system is holding the ball up and @ that he aint really up to what murry/chavs need/use. it's diferent skill set. torres has adapted his game to it drogba is the past masterat it and costa plays it well and atm lukaku just aint got it in his locker. aka gettin dropped in tbe w/c. Part reason why soldado struggled at spura he aint EVER played solo2 upfront, and how did avb use him ? . I`m sure martinez is workin on it with lukaku as its pragmatic to have every formation available.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Tottenham: Eric Dier to join Spurs from Sporting

Tottenham have agreed to sign Sporting Lisbon defender Eric Dier for £4m, subject to a medical.

The England Under-21 international, who was born in Cheltenham butmoved to Portugal as a child, has made 30 appearances for the Lisbon club.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28597872