Kids React to Civil Union

David48

If their reaction is indicitive, the next generation will be a step foward.

That boy has the cutest 'Devilish' eyebrows.

Mind you, when the man explains that the word 'Gay' comes from the word 'Happy' ... w00t.gif

It is what it is ... just thought I'd share.

Should this have been shared before ... wai.gif

• Like 2

Are you married JT ?

I have a different mental picture of being Unionised......metal workers, chippies, tradies, painters, dockers, overalls, bum cracks...

Legalizing gay marriage doesn't mean it is REQUIRED.

I am not the marrying kind. I might have married earlier in my life but it wasn't an option then. Maybe it would have been a big mistake, but it seems the majority of all marriages are big mistakes ... but the important thing is that people have the freedom to make mistakes. I favor gay people having the exact same legal choices as gay people as their CHOICE. Also you gotta admit, this is great for divorce lawyers!

Edited by Jingthing

Kids say funny things ... especially when reacting to a video of a gay MARRIAGE proposal.

JT, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think you have seized a little bit this thread.

I think civil rights movements are very important and it's great to see courageous people taking up causes. But if it takes over every Sunday dinner the family wouldn't be so impressed.

Sometimes really just enjoy .. Thanks!

No worries, mates. I'll leave this thread. Enjoy yourselves.

• 3 months later...

These days civil union is a huge issue. Personally, I'm not in favor of same sex marriage. However, a recent ruling in Brazil is once again bringing the political theater of concept of marriage to the front and conservatives in the South American country are up in arms. BBC News reports that a notary in Sao Paulo has recognized a civil union between 3 individuals two women and one man. According to Public Notary Claudia do Nascimento Domingues, the trio has lived together long enough to warrant family rights, and Brazilian law has nothing that forbids such an arrangement.

These days civil union is a huge issue. Personally, I'm not in favor of same sex marriage. However, a recent ruling in Brazil is once again bringing the political theater of concept of marriage to the front and conservatives in the South American country are up in arms. BBC News reports that a notary in Sao Paulo has recognized a civil union between 3 individuals two women and one man. According to Public Notary Claudia do Nascimento Domingues, the trio has lived together long enough to warrant family rights, and Brazilian law has nothing that forbids such an arrangement.

If you're not "in favor" of same sex marriage, assuming you're a dude -- please DO NOT marry another dude! It wouldn't be fair to your gay lover.w00t.gif