Thai loan shark gang executes victim inside his own house

webfact

From an old Brit band that had brilliant insights called 'Yes' (like most bards not knowing it was more than Thailand):

"Death-defying mutilating armies cover the earth,

when crawling out of dirty holes, their morals, their morals disappear.

Yesterday, a morning came, a smile upon my face,

Caesar's palace, morning glory --Silly human, silly human race"...

Weeping is an act of honor here. It's the same in Bangkok--reckless, feckless hatred -- all in the name of money, on both sides.

• Like 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, right. The police will do everything in their power...........my arse they will. RIP for the cook and his family but you should also have known that dealing with loan sharks is a dangerous game, even more so now in Thailand!

What a revolting story. Loan sharks who behave like this are usually well connected with the police and may even use police muscle to intimidate and murder their unfortunate victims. The chances of the right person being brought to justice seem slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

From an old Brit band that had brilliant insights called 'Yes' (like most bards not knowing it was more than Thailand):

"Death-defying mutilating armies cover the earth,

when crawling out of dirty holes, their morals, their morals disappear.

Yesterday, a morning came, a smile upon my face,

Caesar's palace, morning glory --Silly human, silly human race"...

Weeping is an act of honor here. It's the same in Bangkok--reckless, feckless hatred -- all in the name of money, on both sides.

And the word, is the word is 'love' and it's right for me... it's right for me, and the word is.......... looooooveee. ;)

Lose yourself, for what is pity's sake? So the story tells... onwer of a lonely heart,.... much better than an owner of a broken heart.....

and there's a time, and the time is now and it's right for me... it's right for... and the time is..... noooowwww. wai2.gif Thank you Jon.

You would have to be a complete retard to kill someone who owes you money.

A dead person can not give back the money.

Those with half a brain would work out a payment plan to keep on getting the money

From time to time. loansharks chose to kill (very slowly) a debtor to show the other debtors what happen when you not pay back in time.

This happened even to my neighbor who was so stupid to loan 500,000 baht to give to the parents of his wife (sin sod) so they could marry.

One day, he was found dead in the bathroom.

There was blood all over the place, but the police concluded that he died because he slipped in the bathroom and hit his head to the water wall.

1,000 baht a day on an unsecured loan of 300,000 is only 10% interest, not a bad deal. Better than some banks here, the banks are the real loan sharks.

Your morals are as questionable as your maths ... but assuming you are referring to 10% per month, do you really think that is not a bad deal, and that the banks are worse than that? I can certainly tell you that that is not the case...!

Thats why if you are going to borrow money, borrow BIG. They are less likely to have you bumped off if you have a huge unpaid debt.

Haven't you blokes ever heard of setting an example to others who may also entertain the idea of failing to pay?

Exactly right. Loan sharks operate on fear. If one customer defaults -and there is no retribution- other customers will also default, resulting in a bankrupt, former loan shark.

Not to mention the incalculable loss of face...

Somewhat a fairy tale story . Debt collecting works in different ways.

First verbal warning, followed by light beating, followed by serious beating , then a final beating with broken bones.

Killing someone sends a message NOT to use this particular loan shark.

This is why there loan sharks who become very rich and live a long comfortable life and those who last few years and spend the rest behind bars

Your're probably right. I don't know that much about the game.

However, why don't we ask the famous Kiwi cum Aussie loanshark, who now operates in Pattaya, Sharky?

6570695.jpg

Can not get water out of stone. A beating is enough "example"

Can't believe what you wrote there. Some people don't know what they are getting into WHEN so desperate (as we saw today with people needing to pawn items to get school uniforms), and the sharks are always at profit anyway. To suggest a beating, or as previous poster 'an example' is profoundly repulsive. Then again, what's new in TV posting? Generally 'repulsive' being the operative word!

Hope you're proud of such condoning as beatings... Chinese ancestry perhaps... or Ku Klux Klan Texan are we?

So you prefer death????blink.png

Some people do not know??? Do not assume everyone is as naive as yourselffacepalm.gif

People are well aware of what they have to pay back and on what terms, it is made clear when money is given.

Considering that you do not have a clue in this circumstance what the money was for, i really can not see how you can make a half intelligent point of someone being DESPERATE..

For all you know, money was borrowed for gambling

As for what you find repulsive, no one really cares, I for one could not care less what you thought, because clearly you do not have any grasp of what you are talking aboutw00t.gif

You're an arrogant welcomer aren't you, to new members,,, or are you just a member?

I'm sure a few care about somebody being killed, or as you stated it 'getting a beating is ok' if you make a first non-payment.

Pleased to meet you Pra lad. Go to Liverpool and say you're a pra lad... and then you'll get a serious debt kicking! cheesy.gif

Still bloody idiots around I see.... what did TV come to? coffee1.gif

-MEL1

Thats why if you are going to borrow money, borrow BIG. They are less likely to have you bumped off if you have a huge unpaid debt.

Haven't you blokes ever heard of setting an example to others who may also entertain the idea of failing to pay?

Exactly right. Loan sharks operate on fear. If one customer defaults -and there is no retribution- other customers will also default, resulting in a bankrupt, former loan shark.

First verbal warning, followed by light beating, followed by serious beating , then a final beating with broken bones.

This is why there loan sharks who become very rich and live a long comfortable life and those who last few years and spend the rest behind bars

However, why don't we ask the famous Kiwi cum Aussie loanshark, who now operates in Pattaya, Sharky?

6570695.jpg

He certainly has a lot of tough stickers, must be good at his job.

I love how all the calculators come out instantly to work the figures. Some of you guys are very clever.

• Like 1

6570695.jpg

I'd borrow his right fist, just to smack his left jaw with it, whilst his south paw goes to the neither regions (yes, neither/nor cause all those steroids leave fk all there) so he aint even worth the effort, part from one hand down. Scary? cheesy.gif .. Images are images, and icons are icons... and quite frankly, who ever he is, wherever he is, he aint a patch on a nicorette patch. wink.png Tattooos don't fight.... giggle.gif , but whilst you two guys find a room together, Praalad and Som some Smith.... I'll find better things to laugh at... adios. ;)

• Like 1

Can not get water out of stone. A beating is enough "example"

Can't believe what you wrote there. Some people don't know what they are getting into WHEN so desperate (as we saw today with people needing to pawn items to get school uniforms), and the sharks are always at profit anyway. To suggest a beating, or as previous poster 'an example' is profoundly repulsive. Then again, what's new in TV posting? Generally 'repulsive' being the operative word!

Hope you're proud of such condoning as beatings... Chinese ancestry perhaps... or Ku Klux Klan Texan are we?

So you prefer death????blink.png

Some people do not know??? Do not assume everyone is as naive as yourselffacepalm.gif

People are well aware of what they have to pay back and on what terms, it is made clear when money is given.

Considering that you do not have a clue in this circumstance what the money was for, i really can not see how you can make a half intelligent point of someone being DESPERATE..

For all you know, money was borrowed for gambling

As for what you find repulsive, no one really cares, I for one could not care less what you thought, because clearly you do not have any grasp of what you are talking aboutw00t.gif

You're an arrogant welcomer aren't you, to new members,,, or are you just a member?

I'm sure a few care about somebody being killed, or as you stated it 'getting a beating is ok' if you make a first non-payment.

Pleased to meet you Pra lad. Go to Liverpool and say you're a pra lad... and then you'll get a serious debt kicking! cheesy.gif

Still bloody idiots around I see.... what did TV come to? coffee1.gif

-MEL1

I would strongly suggest you get back on the medication immediately

6570695.jpg

Actually a great example

As rough and as straight as he is, he was very smart in the game and made lots of money,

A few assault charges, all dismissed. now happily retired with few condo's in Pattaya, villa in Australia and a Lamborghini in the garage.

• Like 1

6570695.jpg

I love how all the calculators come out instantly to work the figures. Some of you guys are very clever.

He is originally a Kiwi, most ink appears to be Ta Moko, Maori tattoo's

6570695.jpg

Well he seems to have all his teeth, so he must have been successful. I do think he could hit the Jym occasionally, he's looking a bit flabby. ;)

6570695.jpg

I'd borrow his right fist, just to smack his left jaw with it, whilst his south paw goes to the neither regions (yes, neither/nor cause all those steroids leave fk all there) so he aint even worth the effort, part from one hand down. Scary? cheesy.gif .. Images are images, and icons are icons... and quite frankly, who ever he is, wherever he is, he aint a patch on a nicorette patch. wink.png Tattooos don't fight.... giggle.gif , but whilst you two guys find a room together, Praalad and Som some Smith.... I'll find better things to laugh at... adios. wink.png

What a strange reaction. You sound nervous, Metisa. Owe some money, do we?

and now his family will have to pay ( or else) ?

Well now, the family has gone public, so depending on how well connected the said loan shark is, most likely will either disappear or end up in jail.

If connected to "certain" people, may even be found dead in some canal for causing public problem

6570695.jpg

Well he seems to have all his teeth, so he must have been successful. I do think he could hit the Jym occasionally, he's looking a bit flabby. wink.png

lol, i seriously doubt all his teeth are original and hisbiggrin.png

Keep in mind he is not a spring chicken, i believe he is in late 40's, early 50's and openly admits to keep on using supplements, though despises bodybuilders

6570695.jpg

I'd borrow his right fist, just to smack his left jaw with it, whilst his south paw goes to the neither regions (yes, neither/nor cause all those steroids leave fk all there) so he aint even worth the effort, part from one hand down. Scary? cheesy.gif .. Images are images, and icons are icons... and quite frankly, who ever he is, wherever he is, he aint a patch on a nicorette patch. wink.png Tattooos don't fight.... giggle.gif , but whilst you two guys find a room together, Praalad and Som some Smith.... I'll find better things to laugh at... adios. wink.png

Is it self satisfaction time before bed with Mrs Palmer?cheesy.gif

• Like 1

6570695.jpg

Wasn't he arrested last year in pattaya after an altercation of sorts? Or was that someone else?

Those with half a brain would work out a payment plan to keep on getting the money

End of the queue when they were dishing out from the gene pool.

6570695.jpg

Wasn't he arrested last year in pattaya after an altercation of sorts? Or was that someone else?

Yes it was him, he stabbed some guy for being a dick.

But was released same day without charge as it was "self defense" and appropriate donationwink.png

• Like 2

Or they can go after his family to get their money. We are not talking about nice and fair people here.

Or they can go after his family to get their money. We are not talking about nice and fair people here.

Might be little hard now, family has gone public, police has to act

6570695.jpg

Yes it was him, he stabbed some guy for being a dick.

But was released same day without charge as it was "self defense" and appropriate donationwink.png

I've seen this photo before.

I always thought it was Jingthing.

Anyway double kudos to this guy.

1. Taking care of himself

2. Not trying to stab me.

I will tho, if I see him have to chastise him for wearing his hat like one of those little pissss ant biatch's, a man of his stature and standing in the community should at least wear the hat correctly .

So now, if that's not JT, What's JT look like?

Edited by neverdie

I've seen this photo before.

I always thought it was Jingthing.

Anyway double kudos to this guy.

1. Taking care of himself

2. Not trying to stab me.

I will tho, if I see him have to chastise him for wearing his hat like one of those little pissss ant biatch's, a man of his stature and standing in the community should at least wear the hat correctly .

So now, if that's not JT, What's JT look like?

I am only guessing, but i would say one of these guys:lol:

post-207093-0-41296700-1399992609_thumb.

post-207093-0-04320500-1399992624_thumb.

• Like 1

There not going to get their money back now

The story quotes the son saying his father left his job some time ago and took the loan to open his own restaurant. Depending on how long some time is, the loan sharks may have had their initial investment back many times over before they decide to make an example of this guy.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Here's another laughable post from Mr know it all, Master of crime planning.

Doesn't dawn on you that he could not repay, and the thugs went to give an example to all the other debtors.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

1,000 baht a day on an unsecured loan of 300,000 is only 10% interest, not a bad deal. Better than some banks here, the banks are the real loan sharks.

Failed math, did we?

1000 baht per day x 365 days = 365000 baht INTEREST per year. Still have to pay off the principal. Not sure how you get 10% out of that.

Are you serious? 1,000 baht per day on a 300,000 baht equals 10% in monthly INTEREST ONLY (this does not include principal). That's what I was referring too. Not sure what math you talking about.....

Here's another laughable post from Mr know it all, Master of crime planning.

Doesn't dawn on you that he could not repay, and the thugs went to give an example to all the other debtors.

Well, if you used little common sense you would understand he was killed because he was not paying or not paying enough.

Now the moral of the story is, dead man can not pay at all.

Yes a moron would make an example and loose all potential customers.

Hope you not working in marketing or i would be worried for company;s futurefacepalm.gif