Red-shirt leader faces complaint for refusing to pay locals bribes

Lite Beer

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yellows don't get paid, no way Jose.... but wait, they were paying 800b a day in my locale a few months ago, picking people up in pick-ups and heading for Suthep's Walks for Fascism Reform, and offering it to all and sundry.

whistling.gif

I seem to remember that the anti govt demonstrators were actually paying Suthep during these walks iso the other way around......but of course you missed that part

What goes around comes around.. of course the Suthep donations were all from the 'heart' smile.png

Edited by ozvenison

These are not bribes. They were promised hire for casual work and then the offer was cancelled after they had already incurred out of pocket expenses and opportunity costs by travelling to Khon Kaen. Attending red shirt rallies is a job.

Edited by Dogmatix

These are not bribes. They were promised hire for casual work and then the offer was cancelled after they had already incurred out of pocket expenses and opportunity costs by travelling to Khon Kaen.

Oh I see.

Outstanding cheesy.gif

And for those dumbasses on TV suggesting this is only a Red thing, <deleted>!

I know a couple in Khon Kaen that went to both the airport for the Yellows (B500 per day plus food and travel) and the Bangkok protests in 2010 for the Reds (the girl got the same as the yellow offer but the boy got B1,000 per day as he was prepared to get involved in violence if needed). They didn't care who was paying but were in fact supposedly Red supporters.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Purely speculation, But where are the reds getting the money for this, I wonder if rice money is involved?

or just maybe it's from some mysterious and generous billionaire benefactorcoffee1.gif

These are not bribes. They were promised hire for casual work and then the offer was cancelled after they had already incurred out of pocket expenses and opportunity costs by travelling to Khon Kaen. Attending red shirt rallies is a job.

Khon Kaen is part of the "red" heartland ? why do they need to pay anyone? If I remember rightly there was 50 at the coffin burning.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif> cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif>

Red shirts leaders pay bribes? no way! Red shirt movement is based on pure honesty, openness and freedom

You left out Democracy

Outstanding cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

And for those dumbasses on TV suggesting this is only a Red thing, <deleted>!

I know a couple in Khon Kaen that went to both the airport for the Yellows (B500 per day plus food and travel) and the Bangkok protests in 2010 for the Reds (the girl got the same as the yellow offer but the boy got B1,000 per day as he was prepared to get involved in violence if needed). They didn't care who was paying but were in fact supposedly Red supporters.

Have they complained in public that they never got paid cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Next they will be wanting annual leave ,superannuation and travelling time entitlements.

This is actually one of the most stupid things the reds could do, maybe next time red shirt will doubt they get paid to vote too.

Its starting to become a theme with the PTP not paying farmers.. not paying their rent a mob.

Now if the reds start to understand that they might not get paid they might vote sensibly instead of vote for money.

• Like 1

fab 4 post # 28

you're so so right siamploee, some things never change. The same old people have brain fade whenever they see this video.

Did you forget to add the rider that this is from March 2010 and shows payoffs to pick-up drivers for fuel and food for taking red shirts to a rally?

As per usual you adhere to the gospel according to Saint Shinwatra and the Red Shirts.

Red is right,

No doubt as you claim to be English you have a picture of Saint Scargill above your bed too

Forgotten this one have you?

Priceless!

• Like 1

I suppose we await TV's rabid reds to come along and say they are fake reds shirts and they where planted by Suthep to undermine "democracy"

Which of course is impossible because in the whole history of Earth there never has been a false-flag operation.

I for one think, again, as with some few but careful posts in Thai Visas, that this is very clever stuff. The yellows are out-propagandising the reds by miles with this subtle, black stuff. I suspect there's a mastermind and of course there are ALWAYS useful idiots to buy into it, not least of all right hear. But the core group behind this is quite good, actually. The health-service van one was excellent. This one is pretty good - as many comments attest.

You don't fool me Wanda4. You can post all the smug and condescending comments you like, but you don't fool me for one minute. thumbsup.gif

Edited by mikemac
  • Like 2

fab 4 post # 28

you're so so right siamploee, some things never change. The same old people have brain fade whenever they see this video.

Did you forget to add the rider that this is from March 2010 and shows payoffs to pick-up drivers for fuel and food for taking red shirts to a rally?

As per usual you adhere to the gospel according to Saint Shinwatra and the Red Shirts.

Red is right,

No doubt as you claim to be English you have a picture of Saint Scargill above your bed too

Forgotten this one have you?

Not at all, I'll enlighten you again. This video was referring to the 500 baht allowance that Thais over 60 who do not have retirement benefits are entitled to. The pension fund was launched on April 9th 2009. Abhisit also added a populous programme of one-off 2000 Baht handouts.

It has been taken by people of less enquiring minds to refer to Thaksin talking about funding protesters or some other such BS.

Any other myth you'd like me to explain to you?

• Like 1