Guess That Tool with krisb...

krisb

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been said already but I still think it is a combination bottle and can (liquids ) opener.

I remember originally using it to open 4 and 7 pint cans of beer long ago. Often one of these tools was given free at the beginning.

To reaffirm how old I am , and someone who does not throw things out, I've still got a few of these in the drawer at home.

If it has another use I would be happy to learn of it. ( The XXXX clue could refer to beer)

It's been said already but I still think it is a combination bottle and can (liquids ) opener.

I remember originally using it to open 4 and 7 pint cans of beer long ago. Often one of these tools was given free at the beginning.

To reaffirm how old I am , and someone who does not throw things out, I've still got a few of these in the drawer at home.

If it has another use I would be happy to learn of it. ( The XXXX clue could refer to beer)

smile.png , yep easy one eh, we all had one before the ring pull. thumbsup.gif

smile.png , yep easy one eh, we all had one before the ring pull. thumbsup.gif

Aha...

The ring-pull was introduced long before I started drinking beer.

But I have now remembered where I saw one of those things, In Dad's tool shed where he used to hide from Mum wink.png

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 2