Chalerm warns EC to organise election or face jail term

webfact

The real Acting Caretaker PM is in a real quandary with Chalerm. Nobody wants him around yet he just won't go away.

If Britain gets it's independence from the Scots maybe KT could persuade him to be Thai ambassador to Scotchland?

• Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This so called government (CAPO) is way beyond reality at this point.

its a made up branch by thaksin.. through a puppet... to have is only attack dog kill relentlessly. Cut the head off, and this hydra does not come back.

Edited by american12bthai

I predicted last week that the EC would be instrumental in affirming whether the so called appointed replacement CTPM was actually legal by making a request to the CC to rule on the issue, I also said that this was because the CTPM must sign the royal decree

It will be interesting to see what the CC has to say on the matter

Plus the EC should now be having Charlerm arrested for interference in affairs of state

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This "pit bull" Chalerm really has no bite only bark. cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Surely by now the government gazette has been released.

So why is chalerm, also surapong, making statements on anything?

Doesn't anyone have something to say in support of this guy? PTP supporters, please work a bit harder.

He is so difficult to defend, even for the most radical pro posters. If it is done then Suthep -yellows -dems would have to come into play to side track the topic.

When I heard that Chalerm and Surapong had been excommunicated I was a touch sad. Whilst I find almost everything they ever said and many things that they did reprehensible, they were almost a good replacement for Berlusconi's antics when he was grounded.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Doesn't anyone have something to say in support of this guy? PTP supporters, please work a bit harder.

He is so difficult to defend, even for the most radical pro posters. If it is done then Suthep -yellows -dems would have to come into play to side track the topic.

You are right guys. He is impossible to defend, but at least we acknowledge this. His rantings as stupid as they are, are no more stupid than Sutheps. Chalerm's "I will arrest those seeking to overthrow the government" are just as laughable as Suthep's "next Wednesday is the final push when we over throw the government"

Have a good weekend my Red and Yellow friends wai.gif

• Like 2

You are right guys. He is impossible to defend, but at least we acknowledge this. His rantings as stupid as they are, are no more stupid than Sutheps. Chalerm's "I will arrest those seeking to overthrow the government" are just as laughable as Suthep's "next Wednesday is the final push when we over throw the government"

Have a good weekend my Red and Yellow friends wai.gif

I think they should hold a raffle, winner gets to behead both of them.

• Like 1

You will make elections or we'll throw you in jail.

You will vote for one of the 'sock puppets' we place on the ballot or we'll throw you in jail.

You will be respectful of your leaders or we'll throw you in jail.

Isn't that called Totalitarianism?

Edited by connda

I think even the untouchable Mr Chalerm can go too far, but he appears to be hell bent on being arrested.

The best thing about these threads regarding Chalerm and his wacky antics is they are usually troll free. Even they won't touch him, ( except for the desperate ones who hijack topics which have nothing to do with Suthep and burn him anyway )

Just good descriptive adjectives and witty sarcasm. thumbsup.gif

Isn't that what the EC is there for? to hold elections? So they don't want to hold elections because the Dems will boycott them (up to them) and the army will make sure that the police can't police them.....Chalerm has a point.

• Like 1

Isn't that what the EC is there for? to hold elections? So they don't want to hold elections because the Dems will boycott them (up to them) and the army will make sure that the police can't police them.....Chalerm has a point.

Could blame the Dems for not participating....

Could blame Suthep for trying to blocking it....

Could also blame current CT Government for putting sticks in EC wheels by ordering them around with non achievable goals....

But yes, easier to just blame EC as opposed to the context they are in..