Where did you meet your wife ?

When she got off the plane at Manchester.

Yikes!! An English girl...no flavor there, but wish all good & many smiles to a happy relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Soccer ,no it's football. No wonder you are confused.

Several years ago, at a joint meeting meeting of Thai/Chinese hi-so's (with Masters Degrees or better) and retired SAS/SBS/Special Forces operatives in Thailand.

555. Was she their legal advisor and did her brother (the extremely high-ranking police officer ... not the one who's a professor) also attend?
  • Like 1

Several years ago, at a joint meeting meeting of Thai/Chinese hi-so's (with Masters Degrees or better) and retired SAS/SBS/Special Forces operatives in Thailand.

555. Was she their legal advisor and did her brother (the extremely high-ranking police officer ... not the one who's a professor) also attend?

You know her also, what a small world.

• Like 1

This is so romantic.

I was drunk.. I looked over and saw this beutiful stunner dancing couldnt believe she was looking at me..... Because she was performing on stage, next to a pole.

When she finished dancing she must have thought I was so handsome because she came straight over and told me I was a handsome man.

Feel in love right then and there...

Married four kids pretty sure they are mine, she is now a hairdresser but the salon opens in the evening. :(

Sent from my c64

• Like 1

When I was a pole dancer in walking street she came into my bar and fell in love with my dancing ,I was a ladyboy then but reverted back as she was so rich and beutifull ,I was so happy to be taken away from that life

• Like 1

Translation

i me her in a pattaya knockshop and im a part time teacher.

Ah, you have mastered the ancient code language, you are wise beyond your years, grasshopper. biggrin.png

A bit off topic, but has anybody else seen the dude walking around Pattaya that's the spitting image of David Carradeine with long hair as he looked back in the day?

Saw him in last week and again at Starbucks this morning, probably Korean. I was tempted to say "Ah, Grathhhopper", but thought better of it. w00t.gif

It seems half the farangs in Thailand met their girl at that meeting. Why wasn't I invited?

• Like 1