Website Design

craigt3365

I know a talented and reasonably priced Web designer in pattaya speaks English. Shoot me a pm and I'll pass you his details.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

He needs to be very very careful. There are a lot of fly by nights masquerading as proffessionals but cant even get headers and footers lined up. We had 2 disasters, both from this website. A few tips, meet at their office, not coffee shop or somewhere else, no office, forget it. If a foreigner ask for work permit, no work permit forget it. Ask for examples of completed websites, no examples, forget it. Dont pay in advance, if they ask, forget it. I would suggest if he has a little time and common sense, do it himselfe, it really isnt that hard, and to see the absolute rubbish we were presented with from these guys, makes me wonder.

• Like 1

He needs to be very very careful. There are a lot of fly by nights masquerading as proffessionals but cant even get headers and footers lined up. We had 2 disasters, both from this website. A few tips, meet at their office, not coffee shop or somewhere else, no office, forget it.

Actually website design and computer management generally are some of the tasks for which a shop office is probably just a pointless and unnecessary waste of money. I always used to work from home, and one of the advantages was that I could be on call more or less 24/7 without having to get in the car and drive anywhere. Many of my customers where not in the same country as me let alone the same town and in 20+ years I never met them face to face, but I know they were pleased that I could keep costs down by not having a fancy office they would never see.

Edited by KittenKong

He needs to be very very careful. There are a lot of fly by nights masquerading as proffessionals but cant even get headers and footers lined up. We had 2 disasters, both from this website. A few tips, meet at their office, not coffee shop or somewhere else, no office, forget it.

Actually website design and computer management generally are some of the tasks for which a shop office is probably just a pointless and unnecessary waste of money. I always used to work from home, and one of the advantages was that I could be on call more or less 24/7 without having to get in the car and drive anywhere. Many of my customers where not in the same country as me let alone the same town and in 20+ years I never met them face to face, but I know they were pleased that I could keep costs down by not having a fancy office they would never see.

But it adds to their credibility. I can imagine the OP has probably had at least 10 replies from failed teachers that failed at website design in their home country now just punting for a few bucks to keep them in Changs. Even a customised site with search funtions etc is not hard albeit can be very time consuming at first effort. Seriously, for me it was a sham and waste of 9 months with the muppets I met. Not particulary needing a website as customer base is foot traffic wasnt that much of an issue. In the end, did it myselfe along with all the SEO and am reasonably pleased with the results. At a fraction of the cost and far better quality in terms of use from customers perspective and incoming inquiries, a job well done.

Look up a tutorial on youtube. Web design is simple to do and you don't need any expensive packages like dreamweaver. All you need is notepad. Also search for free online school tutorial that provide all the tags and advise on how to create them.

Why PM ? Is it a secret ? Maybe other people could be interested by a talented web designer in Pattaya if it really exists...

He is very talented and not fly by night. Anyone interested can pm me and I'll share his contact details.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Edited by Jayman