Is the re-entry permit kiosk still there at Suvarnabhumi?

At the airport you can get a re-entry permit, not a multiple entry visa..

Single is 1,000 and a multiple re-entry permit is 3,800 baht. At Suv. they add 200 baht, for which you don't get a receipt, but they fill out the form for you and provide you with the required photo.

For either a single or multiple re-entry permit they charge an additional 200 baht fee because the do the photo and copies and print out the TM8.

Thanks for the info, trust the immigration's boys to add something on top

just because they're at the airport, they never miss an opportunity to clip

you when ever they can...

Only one of the two immigration areas has a re-entry permit desk, so you must take care of which one you use to apply for a re-entry permit.

Mario, didn't know there were two immigration areas at Suv. never seen the desk to use re-entry permits I assume this is separate to the normal immigration desks, I have been lucky having had a Gold card before (now expired) I could use Fasttrack,. If there is a separate desk I assume this is much quicker than the normal queues. . Can you tell me where it is.

For either a single or multiple re-entry permit they charge an additional 200 baht fee because the do the photo and copies and print out the TM8.

Thanks for the info, trust the immigration's boys to add something on top

just because they're at the airport, they never miss an opportunity to clip

you when ever they can...

You didn't read all of the post, they will do it all for you all you do is give them your passport and ticket they fill out all forms take photo and walk it over for approval good service for an extra 200baht as I used the service 2 weeks ago and also posted about there only being one desk at one immigration point, it is in the south immigration point. The two ladies who helped me were very nice and helpful with a good sense of humor.

It's located just after the Immigration inspection desks at the first area, as you're facing airside it's to your left hand side. If you go through the wrong Immigration area simply enter the terminal shopping area, turn left and walk down a couple of hundred feet./

Only one of the two immigration areas has a re-entry permit desk, so you must take care of which one you use to apply for a re-entry permit.

Mario, didn't know there were two immigration areas at Suv. never seen the desk to use re-entry permits I assume this is separate to the normal immigration desks, I have been lucky having had a Gold card before (now expired) I could use Fasttrack,. If there is a separate desk I assume this is much quicker than the normal queues. . Can you tell me where it is.

It is a desk before immigration check out in the south immigration check point, it is the immigration point located near the airline check-in area island 4 thur 6 or in that general area.

I hate sitting there waiting for re-entry to be done where everybody passing by looking at you like you have been detain by immigration for some offence on your passport it should put a signboard ' VIP '.

It is a desk before immigration check out in the south immigration check point, it is the immigration point located near the airline check-in area island 4 thur 6 or in that general area.

Yes, last time I visited there, the re-entry permit desk was just inside the entry-way going from the passenger check-in area to the Immigration checkpoints area. Walk through the entrance to the Immigration hall and immediately make a 90-degree hard turn to the left. The desk was at the far corner of the room. And it's BEFORE you get to the regular Immigration stamp-out desks.

Once you've already been stamped out by Immigration and into the departures area, I'm not sure they'd allow you back thru Immigration to get back to the re-entry permits desk since it's on the pre-stamp out side.

Last time I was there, the re-entry desk was just that... a regular simple desk with a couple of staff sitting there on chairs. It's not one of the bigger, fancier stations where the regular Immigration officers in the same room handle the stamping out process.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Yes, last time I visited there, the re-entry permit desk was just inside the entry-way going from the passenger check-in area to the Immigration checkpoints area. Walk through the entrance to the Immigration hall and immediately make a 90-degree hard turn to the left. The desk was at the far corner of the room. And it's BEFORE you get to the regular Immigration stamp-out desks.

Once you've already been stamped out by Immigration and into the departures area, I'm not sure they'd allow you back thru Immigration to get back to the re-entry permits desk since it's on the pre-stamp out side.

Last time I was there, the re-entry desk was just that... a regular simple desk with a couple of staff sitting there on chairs. It's not one of the bigger, fancier stations where the regular Immigration officers in the same room handle the stamping out process.

No, the re-entry permit cubicle in International is on the post stamp side of the Immigration desks, it's located on the right hand side of the down ramp that leads to the shopping area, after the stamping out desks. (as of last week)