Do you think this is a con or true

Phoenix1312

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My philosophy is that why would I eat a burger outside if I have a steak at home, .unless there's no more steak to eat at homeIf all is ok at home, I think very few men would find themselves compelled to cheat on their wives, let alone leave them. But then again, there's always the occasional dumbass who has everything and throws it away for something worse. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

dumbass's like hugh grant and eddie murphy and tiger woods and michael jordan ...................coffee1.gif

Its same a steak, its not only the looks, its also how it tastes. So its the whole story!

"unless there's no more steak to eat at home"

I still have a steak at home, but it does not like to be eaten any more! And is now very well done in all and her attitude and not medium! whistling.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

I mean no disrespect as if that is you in the photo,you look a very nice and attractive lady,but could there possibly have been things in your marriage,that were not going so well,whist i feel sorry for what has befallen you there are always two sides in every story.

You are right there is always 2 sides. I am not asking for people to take sides, I was merely asking if her story could be true. Yes that is really me and my husband didn't have any reason to stray. But he was obviously not happy with me.

It seems you are reaching to find a reason you can accept for your husband leaving you. I am sure it is a blow to your self esteem, as is indicated by your TV name and you wanting to believe this fairytale. In truth, it may have little to do with you and more to do with your husband. I doubt she mezmerized him, she apparently offered him a happy beginning. That does not necessarily mean she is great and you are not, it only means your husband cheated. Get on with your life, without him.

theres some dark stuff going on in those monk palaces, a mate of mine went into a UK one after a distarous affair with a b/g. 3 months later hes been sent to europe all expenses paid to be monkified, and been given a suitable woman which hes going to marry asap. im slightly bemused by it.

My philosophy is that why would I eat a burger outside if I have a steak at home, unless there's no more steak to eat at home. If all is ok at home, I think very few men would find themselves compelled to cheat on their wives, let alone leave them. But then again, there's always the occasional dumbass who has everything and throws it away for something worse. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Try eating steak all day long, everyday, and let us know when you feel like a burger - or anything else than steak for that matter :-D

Terrible example imo :-)

Not, imo nono.gif

theres some dark stuff going on in those monk palaces, a mate of mine went into a UK one after a distarous affair with a b/g. 3 months later hes been sent to europe all expenses paid to be monkified, and been given a suitable woman which hes going to marry asap. im slightly bemused by it.

"given" a woman? and he's to be married? will they live conjugally? sounds weird.

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way

biggrin.png

555 Question is do all western married men act this way?

I hope not. It would be very sad if they did

Im sorry that your husband left you…….but it is very common for western guys to do just that as soon as they hit Asia…whether its in Thailand, Philippines or Indonesia

Most of my fellow TV posters will be thinking back to their first days here……and how their Thai GF's were charming too ;)

But it does sound like your husband was very naive, or scheming…..and as for the GF, living in a monastery for 7 years with no sex, gets your husband into bed in 2 days and all his assets a month later? wow she must have thought she won the lottery.

• Like 2

My philosophy is that why would I eat a burger outside if I have a steak at home, unless there's no more steak to eat at home. If all is ok at home, I think very few men would find themselves compelled to cheat on their wives, let alone leave them. But then again, there's always the occasional dumbass who has everything and throws it away for something worse. coffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

dumbass's like hugh grant and eddie murphy and tiger woods and michael jordan ...................coffee1.gif

...and of course you know that they were all "getting steak" at home?

OP: It's BS - a story she has probably used a dozen times or got off a mate that has. All designed to make her sound innocent and used and needing a man to protect her. Any man that gives a women all their assets when they are not married - that also has a family that depended on them - is a complete dolt anyway, so they probably deserve each other. A fool and his money, and all that - the biggest fools don't even need to be separated from it, they will gladly throw it at any sob story that makes them feel like the hero. Everyone here knows what will hapne next - we have heard similar stories a thousand times. Suggest you go to a good lawyer and see what of you marital estate can be raked back before she does a runner. Good luck.

• Like 1

I mean no disrespect as if that is you in the photo,you look a very nice and attractive lady,but could there possibly have been things in your marriage,that were not going so well,whist i feel sorry for what has befallen you there are always two sides in every story.

You are right there is always 2 sides. I am not asking for people to take sides, I was merely asking if her story could be true. Yes that is really me and my husband didn't have any reason to stray. But he was obviously not happy with me.
No, her story is obviously not true, and is likely something your ex. has fabricated, as he thought it would be easier for you to swallow some story about being soulmates rather than the truth that he fell for a bargirl.

He may not be as stupid as everyone thinks he is. It seems he has afterall managed to avoid giving you any part of the assets. Of course, getting them back from the new girl later may be a problem, but he stood to lose a big part of the assets to you anyway, so taking a chance on this does make some sense.

I agree... Its probably partly true that he meet a thai girl and banged her after 7 hours.. Then fell in lala land.

Sounds like he made it up...who knows his reasons.

Good luck.

Sent from my c64

It wasn't made up. My ex staff confirmed it. She told them all about her self and they told me. I might add everyone of them resigned as they hated her. Some of my Thai friends also told me about her. She is the ex lover of a club member. He has the lease on a yacht club restaurant in Chalong

whistling.gif As the saying goes, if it looks like a Duck, quacks like a Duck, and waddles like a Duck then ...... It's a Duck.

Her story is full of holes, and I don't believe it.

But, more importantly is what YOU want now.

Your probably mad at him right now, but being a woman you probably have more common sense in your little finger than most men do in their whole body.

So make your own decision on what you want to do about this thing based on what YOU want .... and go on from there.

Only you cam know what you really .want..... start there and make your decision based on that.

By the way, don't take my advice wrong. For one thing I'm a male, but I've lived 67 years and had 3 wives in my time.

Just so you know.

Like Eddie Murphy says in hat "Men in Black" movie, "Like none of this really happened ... Venus reflected off some swamp gas or something and you thought you saw an alien. So take the money, go into town to a nice Spa, get a full body work over, buy yourself a new dress or something ...... oh and while you're there hire yourself a good decorator to come out here to this house and re-do it because .... well h-ll girl just look around."

Edited by IMA_FARANG

THE REAL STORY , YOU ARE A BAD LAY AND HE FOUND BETTER, GET OVER IT MOVE ON, HAPPENS TO ALL FERANG IMPOSTER WOMEN AT LAST HE FOUND CONTENTMENT

Go seek attention elsewhere, troll..

Charming Bob.

ROFLMAO....

Masseusse in Bangkok, really? Well, he got his happy ending that's for sure. It seems both are very happy. But your ex is apparently one of those farangs who get scammed and leeched dry of their finances in record time by a handy Thai lady :))

NO sex in 7 years? LOL, classic.

I cannot answer your question for sure (few of the replies have so far addressed it) but I think you know the answer yourself, it certainly looks that way. Why else would all his (and your) assets be transferred into her name unless of course he has the idea of trying to deprive you of your rightful share should he look for a divorce from you. I only mention this as another point of view...this transfer of assets may be his wishes,,,,,,,,,not hers..... so therefore she may not deserve the blame.

Some used black magic to curse on the victim as he will always thinking of her, so I think your husband is beyond his control as some believed that he is under her curse, That lady have been telling lie to get sympathy from your ex-husband if a person who practice religion sex way no-no things to do more over taken other person husband will be punish in hell, if that man is not married then it's okay for her to fall in loved with.

I can see why your ex didn't give you any assets as he is under her control as some bad monks also found to practice black magic charm with his hair or date of birth,so you should ask local for help to get a good master to release him from spell.

You know I have heard about this. It happened so fast I believe what you say. I didn't think it was possible but now I am not so sure. I didn't believe in black magic.

My Thai girl friend of 3 years, admitted putting a 'spell' above our bed for a while.

She now regrets it as she is infatuated with fat, old, ugly me!

I remain nonchalant.

I have only read the first post and reply to that

I am a former monk in Thailand and yes women do live in temples with monks (not in same rooms) and there is nothing wrong about that.

Yes some do fortune telling and horoscopes. Many beleive in that, but this could also be a lie to get the man in too.

Just because someone lives or lived in a monastery doesn't mean they are a good person. I have known several prostitutes that are very religious and spend time in temples but break all the rules when they are not there. They think the good stuff cancels out the bad.

Many massues would have sex on the first visit too.

Bankei

• Like 2

Humm ...

She now has all his assets in her name so I can't claim anything.

If they were 'his' assets, they where 'his'.

If they were 'collective assets' (Joint names) then they are and remain communal property.

If they were 'your' assets, then they still are.

I'm said for the breakdown in the relationship.

What troubles you more now?

The loss of the relationship, or the loss to access his assets?

Elephants_zpsb52ebc80.png

I think you are very naive and got screwed over. Your husband is also an idiot.....is he still your husband???? What are you waiting for? If you take him back....OMG....I just can't say itblink.pngblink.pngblink.pngfacepalm.gif

Sorry about your loss of assets, hopefully you will be smarter as a result of this experience.....or not.