Anyone else sickened by all the grandpas in Pattaya?

Tmymaimee

Didnt your mother ever tell you "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all", your threads are repeatedly annoying, perhaps thats your intent, perhaps thats your way of "fun", but at the age of 42, that girl who claims to be 35 that you were with, was probably 50!

Just remember that in your case " its better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

• Like 2

You do not understand anything about this country and their people. Go home and find your "designers" there!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Could you elaborate on what I don't understand specifically? That what I had to witness was somehow "normal" for Thailand even though I never witness the same from old Thai men?

Would you just start sawing wood with no plans when building a kitchen? That's what designers do...save you money from having to tear your garbage down. I suppose you live in another "version" of Thailand? One with a pension perhaps?

Does legal harmless and natural desire have an agelimit ?

I never said it was illegal. Just repulsive to witness. More than once. Made me feel dirty to be in their surroundings. There are certain mores and values in societies; just because you live here don't mean they can just be discarded. Do you see dirty old Thai men walking hand in hand with a 20 year old? Not likely. There's a reason for that.

Ever been in the villages ?

Repulsive to witness......i would say if the thai girls would not allow it, it would not happen. Right ?

What did you say btw to these old men who were acting repulsively ?

Not Much methinks, maybe the risk of fronting an ageing Lothario may produce results that the OP couldn't handle eh you old timers?

• Like 1

Yep every time I see Hugh Heffner or someone like Donald Sterling with beautiful young dolly birds it makes me sick but then I realize that they are not with these men because of their wealth but because they love them. As an old crinkly myself I cannot wait to win the lottery and find some old granny to hook up with.

Who cares?

It looks f##ked up but so does the 36 year old you were with haha

If I called the police on a grandpa with a 21 year old.. They would tell me no law was broken.

I never said a law was broken. But most people live their life with some sort of moral compass. If it would be wrong to behave that way at home, why do it here? Because you know you can get away with it here?

Who cares?

If I called the police on a grandpa with a 21 year old.. They would tell me no law was broken.

I never said a law was broken. But most people live their life with some sort of moral compass. If it would be wrong to behave that way at home, why do it here? Because you know you can get away with it here?

It would be legal at home as well so if the opportunity arose there you would get away with it too.

Edited by Spoonman

What an arogant little fart! He is worse than Hitler, maybe next he wants all the grandpa's gassed, disposed, terminated? Just let me know where I can find you and show you what this grandpa ia capable of.

• Like 1

OP

what a selfish A hole you are.

1 day you will be old, if you are lucky you may be able to choose where you live out your senior years,

Where do you think these "Grandpas" should be? Curled up somewhere frigid, waiting for the Grim Reaper.

That some younger waoman chooses to go with them, for whatever reason, that is a choice they make.

Can I ask what is your purpose in coming to Pattaya? Can't get a girl in your homeland!

His jealousy shines through.

Does legal harmless and natural desire have an agelimit ?

umm... define legal harmless natural desire? some of these girls have very disturbing stories.

why not do these "legal harmless natural desires" in their country? oh ... thats right... cause it looks disgusting.

I recommend that if youre going to act like a pig... at least wear a suit.

• Like 1

Who cares?

It would be legal at home as well.

So if a grandfather was to "seduce" your granddaughter into his home with an offer of $15, you would be okay with this and just say;"well, okay, no law was broken grandpa so have at it"?

Its really the same, isn't it?

You do not understand anything about this country and their people. Go home and find your "designers" there!!

Could you elaborate on what I don't understand specifically? That what I had to witness was somehow "normal" for Thailand even though I never witness the same from old Thai men?

Would you just start sawing wood with no plans when building a kitchen? That's what designers do...save you money from having to tear your garbage down. I suppose you live in another "version" of Thailand? One with a pension perhaps?

No, sorry to disappoint you, but i am in senior management here. Working together with many thais, both male and female for many years already.

So again, go back home and write down your stupid comments on a forum of your country. You have no idea, what the culture is here in Thailand. Maybe you should ask " your lawyer and designers"

What an arogant little fart! He is worse than Hitler, maybe next he wants all the grandpa's gassed, disposed, terminated? Just let me know where I can find you and show you what this grandpa ia capable of.

Hi Luke, GREAT mate, thanks a lot for saying this.

I reckon the OP should get the mods to punt this puerile little thread into the Pattaya forum where a learned, pithy and balanced discussion may ensue.

Who knows, he may get some other similarly sick people to agree with him.

Oops... sorry. I meant similarly sickened of course.

So you would not be sickened by the sight of your grandfather "playing" with a young girl in public? Are you living in reality? Ask anyone in your family and see their response.

They are not living in reality. They are mostly sex addicts in denial. Live and let live though and just stay away from the place, I do. Something that sickens me too but a bit naive posting about it here as they ain't going to agree with you but somehow try to justify their choice of pasture. I feel sorry for their kids and grandkids who have to explain that their father is living in a Thai brothel.

• Like 1

Who cares?

So if a grandfather was to "seduce" your granddaughter into his home with an offer of $15, you would be okay with this and just say;"well, okay, no law was broken grandpa so have at it"?

WHAT, are these old guys pulling tidy young flange for under 500b ?............... I demand you tell me where so I can go get a piece of that cheap action as well. Or is your story just make believe bullshite.

Edited by Spoonman

I think these grandpas should be enjoying their retirement by spending time with their wives in their golden years; doing normal things like visiting the grandkids and taking a stroll.

Not walking down Beach Road solo looking for young meat to buy to satisfy their filthy lust.

You don't see them behave like this around their family so why do it here?

Who cares?

WHAT, are these old guys pulling tidy young flange for under 500b ?............... I demand you tell me where so I can go get a piece of that cheap action as well. Or is your story just make believe bullshite.

Beach Road, Pattaya.

No, sorry to disappoint you, but i am in senior management here. Working together with many thais, both male and female for many years already.

So again, go back home and write down your stupid comments on a forum of your country. You have no idea, what the culture is here in Thailand. Maybe you should ask " your lawyer and designers"

On a sidenote.....what is according to you...thai culture.....? Thanks.

you must be the best troll weve had around for a few years now,,

you keep getting pissed of by the other members but you keep coming back with your rubbish troll posts,,,

there must be a big bridge somewere that you like enough to stay under,,

if not just go and get a life and let others live theres how they wish too,,

jake

• Like 1

Let us now waste are time on this idiot. He can dicuss this with his " lawyer and designers" and has to go home, where everything is apparently "normal" . Where is that by the way, maybe somewhere in Somalia?

That is part of life in Pattaya, old men coming here and having good times with young Thai girls, why not, we must assume they pay for the privilege.

One old expat in my village is 82 and his wife just gave birth to a baby. I can't say that I applaud his dissension but up to him.

You only have one life . If you can still ejaculate and have sex at the age of 80 then why not. as long as its legal . This is Pattaya,, sin city. If you can't handle it ,die alone in your home country.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by balo