God bless them one and all !

CharlieH

Tiger Woods is Thai. He got in trouble doing Thai things in the West. If he played out of Thailand no one would have cared. That's one of the reasons I live here. No body who matters cares what the heck I do. Except among the turtle people. A turtle person carries his or her culture on his or her back as protection from other cultures and people.

tiger is an american. period

Tiger is an American? His momma could get him a Thai passport and should. Though I'm not sure. Can't one get a Thai passport if ones mother is Thai?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I've seen it all now - old men posting photos of themselves on the internet thinking they are sexy. lol

Something very weird here - going to Walking street to try to sexually satisfy a Thai prostitute. lol

yea, this is possibly the weirdest ive read. can some one please give me back the 15 mins i spent reading this forum. basicly validating their gogo experience by their sexiness and ab ility to talk thai women into marriage. does this guy think he is the first person these girls have acted this way too.. these girls are professionals and it is their job to make you feel that you are the 1. if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene

• Like 1

So, you head to the likes of Pattaya, where all those things described above are in abundance, and despite being in a foriegn land they even have some familiar food, some people in the same boat, similar circumstances but still want to live life and have some fun.

Then enters the "professionals" the beautiful young ladies of the night. The ones that encourage you, flirt with you, make you feel like that young man again. That feeling, even if for a short time of being cared for, being loved and someone gives a damn, even if deep down you know its really for the money. It doesnt matter, she's happy, she gets what she wants, and so do you, everyones a winner.

poverty (and close to zero education) gets shit done.

i have yet to meet 1 (one) old guy, like you, lyrical about said taking-care services who would want to see his own daughter active in a similar "philantropic" profession.

There are many things like; professional boxer or cocktail waitress or beautician or fast food worker or publican or taxi driver, off shore oil worker and many more that I would not want my daughter to be so what? I mean really! Would you want your daughter to be a London cabbie or school teacher in Thailand?

OMG I've seen it all now - old men posting photos of themselves on the internet thinking they are sexy. lol

Something very weird here - going to Walking street to try to sexually satisfy a Thai prostitute. lol

yea, this is possibly the weirdest ive read. can some one please give me back the 15 mins i spent reading this forum. basicly validating their gogo experience by their sexiness and ab ility to talk thai women into marriage. does this guy think he is the first person these girls have acted this way too.. these girls are professionals and it is their job to make you feel that you are the 1. if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene

OK good example. You're a newby. Why do you care? Why did you read this whole thread? Do you feel violated?

Men come to Thailand because they like Thai women, yup. Did you learn anything new? Why did you come to Thailand?

I can really understand people wanting to feel young again...............just keep the fantasy monster out of the title.

Some of us older guys have never LEFT being young, sure bodies have but perhaps whats between the ears hasn't. Look at me, writing this listening to the Who, ZZ Top, you name it............Rock On.......thumbsup.gif

To be fair Who and ZZ Top are music for rather old people. Most young people don't even know who they are
  • Like 2

OK good example. You're a newby. Why do you care? Why did you read this whole thread? Do you feel violated?

Men come to Thailand because they like Thai women, yup. Did you learn anything new? Why did you come to Thailand?

haha, are u like some bully on the forum. I read the thread bc i thought it was interesting. I didnt knock the poster. i thought it was weird some guy was validating his body at 70 and his ability to win over bar girls. How do you know Im a newby? I came to thailand because I love languages. My whole educational background is speech and language and phonetics, I love the thai culture, I love the food, I like the ability to do what I want without people bothering me, and I think thai women are beautiful. I think u need to calm down a little, take deep breaths buddy. no violated here.. thought it was just a little weird. nd no, I didnt come for the bar girls. but I dont care, and im not judgemental to those who do. I dont care.

It's not necessarily about sex. There is a thing called skin starvation that afflicts older people and some younger ones with low social attributes.

Just being touched, caressed, can make a person feel good again, young again, wanted.

Or so I've read.

I keep it mind whenever I visit my grandad. I make sure I touch his arm or hold his hand as often as seems appropriate. I see it does make him feel good.

I totally agree. Many professional studies have talked about the great benefits of touch. Most children, and adults who have a mate or even a pet have the touch need met all the time - they don't think about it, its not an issue. In Hawaii we always hugged each other, men and women when we met. So I'd get two or three hugs a day. Here I don't have a wife, girlfriend or pet, Thai's don't hug. So the straight two hour Thai massage once a week is all the touch I get. There is a huge problem with older me and prostate cancer, a lot of it because they are no longer moving their sexual energy. Sexual active older men have way less prostate cancer. Studies have shown that frequent sexual intercourse is extremely beneficial to overall good health for seniors. So should a farang man over 50 who doesn't have a wife, girlfriend or dog, remain celibate? Not healthy. And where, dare say, would one go if he chooses not to be?

Thank you for the gentlemen responses Seastallion and OP.

Non of those studies told you that the sex had to be with young prostitutes

So, you head to the likes of Pattaya, where all those things described above are in abundance, and despite being in a foriegn land they even have some familiar food, some people in the same boat, similar circumstances but still want to live life and have some fun.

Then enters the "professionals" the beautiful young ladies of the night. The ones that encourage you, flirt with you, make you feel like that young man again. That feeling, even if for a short time of being cared for, being loved and someone gives a damn, even if deep down you know its really for the money. It doesnt matter, she's happy, she gets what she wants, and so do you, everyones a winner.

i have yet to meet 1 (one) old guy, like you, lyrical about said taking-care services who would want to see his own daughter active in a similar "philantropic" profession.

There are many things like; professional boxer or cocktail waitress or beautician or fast food worker or publican or taxi driver, off shore oil worker and many more that I would not want my daughter to be so what? I mean really! Would you want your daughter to be a London cabbie or school teacher in Thailand?

interesting level of argument, as expected on TVF... facepalm.gif

go genius, go...

You're a wise man, Thailiketoo. Thank you for your refreshing wisdom.

I didn't have a daughter, but I would have said the same thing to her I said to my two sons while they were growing up. "I love you boys. I will always love you, no matter what. Whatever you want to do i life, I'm on your side." I meant it. My oldest son is an executive who makes over $200,000US a year and my younger son is a burly construction worker. They have never been into drugs, really good men, and are so proud of me for getting out and enjoying my life. They absolutely love hearing about my sexual adventures, even if the girls are younger than them. They just want me to be happy. They are on my side. That's the way healthy families are. Even their mother, who is happily married for 30 years, and her husband, wanted to hear all about my adventures. Great fun talking about love! Thailiketoo is totally right on. I have yet to meet a 67 year old American woman who wants me (she's looking for either a younger man, or a rich old sugar daddy) or have met an age appropriate woman I'm even slightly sexually attracted to. Just the honest facts of life.

And the honest fact is - I do have a choice living here in Thailand. I find a well-taken care of 45yo Thai woman more sustainably attractive than either a 22 year old Thai bar girl, or a 50 year old western woman. And of course there are exceptions - I find Jane Fonda very attractive at 72.

My sons and I are decidedly heterosexual - and last time I was in Seattle the three of us and their women had a blast at the annual Gay Pride Parade. I would have been just as proud of them if they were dancing with boas in the parade. Everyone should be free to make their choice how to love and who to love. I really have no respect for morality nazi's who want to put me in a box just because I'm 67. It will be a whole different story when they're 67 - if they live that long with their up tight judgment attitudes. I agree with whoever said for them to lighten up.

Life is short. Why not enjoy it? My same age Pattaya buddy was clinically dead, and came back to life, and now lives every day to the fullest. We had some of the most joy filled nights of our lives dancing with (uneducated? who cares?) bar girls at Insomnia in Pattaya. Would you suggest I stay in my hotel room and act my age? I have absolutely no idea what that means - but it sounds a lot like I'd rather shoot myself.

• Like 2

interesting level of argument, as expected on TVF... facepalm.gif

go genius, go...

Commenting on me instead of what I write. What is that called? Try commenting on the post instead of the poster and gain some credibility. coffee1.gif

You are totally deluding yourself if you believe that your life and their life is changed for the better.

I got to know a neighbour very well who claimed to have 400 of these " angels" in Pattaya. He took his son with him. His son is dead of alcohol. He fights with his whole family. He likes none of them. He accuses his brother of being self centred. HA . He fights with his Thai de facto wife's family - they chase him off his property with a knife. He accuses her young teenage son of sabotaging his property and stealing. He is rude and fights with everyone.

Conscience? Perhaps. Or possibly just rude ? Strange thing is he talks very well to people he hardly knows. Fear of intimacy ?

Most people like me. I have good relations with 95% of my family. I am loved by the neighbours and their children. This guy picked a fight with me. He is very sorry now.

His de facto wife has threatened my life. Do it one more time and she will get a 1000 THB fine advised by Thai Visa lawyers.

What whereyoustay and his agreers fail to realize is that we're all human. We want to be touched and loved in some way, no matter how old or ugly we are. If every woman you encounter in your home country turns her back - and now for 2000 baht you can snuggle all night and feel the warmth of a body next to yours, why not? Wait until whereyoustay is twenty years older and feels just the same as he does today, and idiots like him spew their ignorant judgments. It's quite possible to be 70 and feel younger and more vital than you did at 20. I can attest. With wisdom and grace added to the mix, it can be very attractive to a woman.

Are you really saying that you believe you are attractive to young women in Pattaya?

I wonder if you used prostitutes in your own country? If so, did you boast about them finding you attractive ?

Do you tell you children and/or other relatives that you pay poor, uneducated girls, many who are forced into the sex trade, for sex regularly and that's why you moved to Thailand?

I wonder if Pattaya has SA? probably not as it would be like starting AA in a night club.

So many sufferers in denial.

so judgemental

Before you judge me, make sure your life is perfect and forever will be.

Seems like I have a stalker - you never stalked me in your previous incarnations on this forum!

I am not being judgmental any, I'm asking questions and trying to help someone who I suspect has addiction issues.

I'll have to agree with Neeranam.

I suggest that his principle states that you all should pay the girls first - right then and there in the bar - and then see if she will go with you.

To counter that, you gentlemen are suggesting that she put out first, and then get paid.

The rude awakening would confirm everything Neeranam is saying, as well as confirm what the others are not saying (essentially what Neeranam is saying), and would most certainly happen,

I think I just gave a roundabout definition of denial.

Both arguments are correct, but I only only read one person being on the level.

read your posts. and yes

You make no sense and are now irritating, bye.

My aren't we judgmental as well as ill-informed. One doesn't have to be Buddhist to discuss its principles. The third precept, like most other dogma, maintains juxtaposed extremities. The reactionary may see the 3rd precept as any sexual encounter outside the bounds of sanctioned unions; while the revolutionary may see it only as sexual misconduct which in some form harms one or more of the participants. Where ever you lie on the spectrum, is up to you. Yet you deny others the right to choose and are irritated by their opinions. Sounds like frustration with your own inabilities.

haha, are u like some bully on the forum. I read the thread bc i thought it was interesting. I didnt knock the poster. i thought it was weird some guy was validating his body at 70 and his ability to win over bar girls. How do you know Im a newby? I came to thailand because I love languages. My whole educational background is speech and language and phonetics, I love the thai culture, I love the food, I like the ability to do what I want without people bothering me, and I think thai women are beautiful. I think u need to calm down a little, take deep breaths buddy. no violated here.. thought it was just a little weird. nd no, I didnt come for the bar girls. but I dont care, and im not judgemental to those who do. I dont care.

You made some very negative comments and I was only asking you as a new poster some questions. First you said, " if im 70 and validating my body and street walking experience on a forum, id hope someone would intervene" and then you said, " "I didnt knock the poster." You wrote, "yea, this is possibly the weirdest ive read. can some one please give me back the 15 mins i spent reading this forum" Then you said, "I didnt knock the poster."

You most certainly did knock the poster. I just wondered why (as a new poster) you cared about an anonymous person on the INTERNET?

• Like 1

I suggest that his principle states that you all should pay the girls first - right then and there in the bar - and then see if she will go with you.

To counter that, you gentlemen are suggesting that she put out first, and then get paid.

The rude awakening would confirm everything Neeranam is saying, as well as confirm what the others are not saying (essentially what Neeranam is saying), and would most certainly happen,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are talking about, if there is a young sexpat in the bar and an old sexpat in the bar that the bar girl will choose the young sex pat.

In my experience that is not correct. She will pick the old guy because it's less work. Bar girls are lazy.

• Like 1

If u care to read back the original comment that I commented on stated that it was weird to about some old guy posting s picture validating his physique at 70. Never did I say the original poster was right/wrong. I don't know why we are even talking about this

Sent from my CUBOT C10+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are talking about, if there is a young sexpat in the bar and an old sexpat in the bar that the bar girl will choose the young sex pat.

In my experience that is not correct. She will pick the old guy because it's less work. Bar girls are lazy.

It depends on the girl, but I agree that they will often choose the old guy. They are usually looking for customers who might become dependent or fall in love with them - repeat customers - and the old guy is a much better bet. I am old and fat and disgusting, but the fact that I can actually speak to them in their own language makes it easier to pull the stunners than when I was young, in good shape and new to Thailand.

• Like 1

I consider men with shallow world views and uneducated judgments the most boring. To group all bar girls as victims perpetuating poverty or money sucking bitches, or all men over 60 living in Thailand as fat bellied Soi 6 drunks, is totally delusional. I don't even drink.

There is a big sexual world out there, my friends . . .

My Pattaya play pal is 67, a sexual Tantra master, with plenty of age appropriate girlfriends in Hawaii, but loves to play with the Thai girls. (because they as so much FUN) He is tall and handsome and independently wealthy. He was recently hired as a Male Model on a 1000 person nude love boat two weeks cruise off Fiji - where staterooms are $6000 to $44,000. 1000 people paying all that money hoping to get lucky. (Google it)

My other tantra master best friend was flat bellied and sexually active until he happily passed on at 79. He also didn't drink. Was an Engineer.

My best friend in Portland Oregon is a Yoga Master, owns his own studio, is a highly paid and respected mentor, and runs every day. At 63 he recently went to a Portland sex club where they let in 20 men and 20 women and close the doors. He never lies - I know this after 30 years. He said they were all college students, all in their early 20's. Doesn't matter why, but guess who all the prettiest girls flocked to? My buddy with the balls to show up.

People like sex !

If you study quantum physics - it's ALL sexual energy - and the only problem is when prudish self-righteous men try to shut it off with their stupid restrictive thoughts.

btw - sex slave trafficking is a terrible thing, and is probably happening in Thailand, as it is happening big time in the US and Europe. In Pattaya I would only frequent the very best clubs with women who are happy to be there. There are no victims where I go. Picking a girl from the shadows along the beach walk is a whole different thing I would never recommend.

Sorry to be repetitive but; supposing some filthy, fat, old grandpa wanted to have some "tantric" alone time with your granddaughter for 2000 baht (that is the going rate?)....would you happily approve, knowing that its the same type of activities you engage in?

Or would you call the police and scream what a pervert he was for trying to touch her, with their 60 year age difference?

Do you preach one thing but only because its Thai girls, but when it comes to your own personal family, its hands off from all the lecherous perverted grandfathers?

Sadly you're making something up based on your Christian ethics. Which I personally think are all screwed up. I am not a Christian and who is talking about filthy fat grandpa's? I'm certainly not. But if my granddaughter was as open minded as my son and chose a clean, healthy, fun man like me to have good clean sex with, I'd be all for it. I met a 92 year old western man once who was married for the last twenty years to a now 40 year old Thai woman. That means he was 72 and she was 20. They totally loved each other, were happy and he told me he'd be long dead if not for her. Your dirty old man lecture means nothing to me.

In all cultures throughout history older men have been with younger women - every Emperor in Asia has had teenage concubines. The wealthiest and most respected men in Japanese towns vied to deflower the young virgin. Throughout European history Kings and royalty and the wealthy have had young mistresses. Prostitution is the oldest profession, and it is mostly about older men who can afford to pay for the younger woman. This is the history of the world, and just because you happen to be a repressed prude, doesn't mean you have to impose your closed minded crap on others.

*GAG*

Oh yeh...and black slavery used to be normal in history too...

<deleted>.

Sorry to be repetitive but; supposing some filthy, fat, old grandpa wanted to have some "tantric" alone time with your granddaughter for 2000 baht (that is the going rate?)....would you happily approve, knowing that its the same type of activities you engage in?

Or would you call the police and scream what a pervert he was for trying to touch her, with their 60 year age difference?

Do you preach one thing but only because its Thai girls, but when it comes to your own personal family, its hands off from all the lecherous perverted grandfathers?

So what about the wealthy Thai businessmen 60+ that are married to someone 40 years younger and the Thai family approve on it. It happens all the time all over Thailand. Thai parents do not see the age gap as a big problem compared with the west .

Yes they might not like that their daughter is a bargirl but they will agree on it for the much needed income to the family .

And a lot of older Thai men do have lovers much younger their own age. You are in Thailand now, leave your western thinking at home

As long as everyone is happy and agrees to it , let it happen . You only live once. And there is no christian God that will give you an afterlife and forgiveness for your sins . That is just a fairytale from the west that you can keep for yourself. If a 70 year old expat in Pattaya wanna have fun and do not harm anyone , let him have it.

You mean as long as he has money.

Would love to see a Thai families face expression if their 20 year old daughter said she was marrying an old man ..and he has nothing. The age gap isnt as big a problem because of $$$$$$ ..

• Like 1

There are waaay too many judgemental people here on TVF.

I would not talk to you in real life, so I do not need to respond to your strange posts in internetland.

Chill out people.

• Like 1

BRT Member 5 months

TLT Member 8+ months

So who is the newbie?

Either one. If you ask me a question I'll be more than happy to try to answer. I asked the poster why he cared enough to write so negatively about the person?

You see this was a Thai positive thread that a certain group of naysayers turned into a typical old guy and Thai lady bashing experience. With posts like, "It embarrasses me to have fellow countrymen who instead of utilizing all the great opportunities in Thailand to detach from worldy attachments before they die, choose to live in a brothel. Attachments to worldly pleasures are deceptive and don't give real satisfaction, but cause suffering." and "Do you tell you children and/or other relatives that you pay poor, uneducated girls, many who are forced into the sex trade, for sex regularly and that's why you moved to Thailand?"

I think it's too bad that nice sentiments get clouded by all the negative thoughts of a few odd fellows.