Illegal bungalows in Tarutao National Marine Park demolished: Satun

webfact

Quite a change from past times when illegal structures stood for years then when action was called for every excuse possible used to allow them to remain.

Damned.

I looked everywhere to find a thread I published in another forum about 3 years ago but can not find it.

I asked members what they were thinking about paying thee money to officials in Thailand and about 99% of the answers were:

"I love to live in Thailand because in Thailand I can go out and drink and drive home afterwards without the fear of being punished for driving while intoxicated. If Police stops me, I just offer them 200 Baht and drive home."

"I love to live in Thailand because everything can be bought here. Every official in Thailand has his (low) price."

.Will they now go all back to their country?

Quite a change from past times when illegal structures stood for years then when action was called for every excuse possible used to allow them to remain.

Damned.

I looked everywhere to find a thread I published in another forum about 3 years ago but can not find it.

I asked members what they were thinking about paying thee money to officials in Thailand and about 99% of the answers were:

"I love to live in Thailand because in Thailand I can go out and drink and drive home afterwards without the fear of being punished for driving while intoxicated. If Police stops me, I just offer them 200 Baht and drive home."

"I love to live in Thailand because everything can be bought here. Every official in Thailand has his (low) price."

I certainly hope so. These are NOT the quality farang TAT keeps bleeting on about.

and you are?

anyway, I believe all you army flag wavers are seeing things that aren't there...this strikes me as a situation where dude was asked to pay and didn't so then the official did his job...or some sort of personal beef...

If Lipe is a national park, you could have fooled me...last time I was there there were five or six new 4 and 5 star resorts...this on an island less than a kilometer wide...

the place was awesome 15 years ago but it's been crap for the last ten years...

Damned.

Lets hope so, especially the drunken and drugged up idiots, the country is far better without this sort of scum driving around.

If you are going to talk about me, please use my name and give full credit.

Damned.

Lets hope so, especially the drunken and drugged up idiots, the country is far better without this sort of scum driving around.

If you are going to talk about me, please use my name and give full credit.

Sorry, didn't realise you wanted your name mentioned. If you would like to waive any libellous actions we can certainly get your name into print. wai2.gif

Yes, of course, but another illegal bungalows are allowed there.

This depends on the person of owner and not at all the place which was demolished by illegal bungalow.