Dental Clinics in Pattaya

praglen

I will need a dentist to install two fixed bridges in my GF's mouth later this year, after her braces are removed. Our dentist is good, but expensive - twice the cost of crowns(porcelain to metal) generally quoted. Since we'll need 4 crowns, we're talking approximately 60,000 baht(vs almost 120,000 with our current dentist). What's your experience with good vs bad dentists here? I'd like to save money, but not if the treatment is poor.

Probably get switched to pattaya forum. Smile dentists,off Soi17 opp market South Pattaya. Couple of women dentists,personally think the best plenty of Thai with farang bf or gf visit.

Had prolonged root canal 3 x rays ,6 visits while underway 8000 baht,and she was utterly brilliant. aplogised each and every movement in case she caused pain

Edited by loppylugs1

30,000 baht per crown is too high. In my experience, even the top end places in Bkk are only 20,000 per crown.

See this thread for various dentist recommendations in Pats:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/721651-pattaya-dentist/?hl=+dentist

I'm sorry I didn't communicate clearly. The quotes I get average around 7,500 baht/crown, provided the crown is porcelain fused to metal. The figure of 30,000 baht is for a 4-crown fixed bridge. My current dentist charges 13,000 baht/crown, so the total is almost twice what theirs is. I just want to find a dentist that is competent who charges the 7,500 baht/tooth.

As mentioned the rate I pay at an upper end (but by no means the most expensive) dental hosp in Bkk is 20,000 per. That is for porcelin crown though.

Anyway try the various places mentioned in the thread referenced.

Has anyone tried Silom Dental that touts itself as a holistic dentist. I don't think there are any in Pattaya and I want to get my two root canal filled teeth redone with non toxic material.

Or even get implants instead.