Pizza by the slice?

zeekgarcia

Pizza'n Pasta CNX does a slice and a coke for 80 or 90 Baht.

And it's very good pizza. Especially if you get it with the NY style sauce. But they're not going to be offering all their varieties by the slice. That just doesn't make economic sense. Usually it's 2 or 3 kinds on offer. I'm not sure if it's 85 or 95 baht for the slice-and-soda. And it's a big slice.

Edited by quidnunc
  • Like 2

paradise pizza - a great way to end the night after a few beers. There's no messing around waiting for the pizza to cook, just grab a slice and go.

Since you're possibly new in Chiang Mai, It's on Rajawithee rd, which is the road with Elvis Loco on the corner, and it is between Elvis Loco and Cheryle's bar.

Thats incorrect. Its a HUGE slice.

And you just have to ask. They always have cheese slices on offer, just tell them what other toppings you want and they'll throw them on as well.

And yes, personal favorite is the NY styles sauce.

Pizza'n Pasta CNX does a slice and a coke for 80 or 90 Baht.

And it's very good pizza. Especially if you get it with the NY style sauce. But they're not going to be offering all their varieties by the slice. That just doesn't make economic sense. Usually it's 2 or 3 kinds on offer. I'm not sure if it's 85 or 95 baht for the slice-and-soda. And it's a big slice.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

paradise pizza - a great way to end the night after a few beers. There's no messing around waiting for the pizza to cook, just grab a slice and go.

Since you're possibly new in Chiang Mai, It's on Rajawithee rd, which is the road with Elvis Loco on the corner, and it is between Elvis Loco and Cheryle's bar.

Sounds like a place where you are getting pizza that didn't sell in the day time or is day old.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sounds like a place where you are getting pizza that didn't sell in the day time or is day old.

Or it's pizza sold by the slice all day long. Which it is.

That is true but how long does it sit there before it is sold.

Are you sure some of it is not day old. Not that I have any thing against it because I will do it at home. But it will not sit out for a long time. I eat it and put the rest in the refrigerator for tomorrow. Cold it is not bad.

Don't like Paradise Pizza but eat it occasionally. They don't heat the slices enough. You eat cold Pizza. No stringy cheese and is bland.

Mad Dog for good expat pizza. No slices though.

Did you ask them to reheat the slice?

That is true but how long does it sit there before it is sold.

Are you sure some of it is not day old. Not that I have any thing against it because I will do it at home. But it will not sit out for a long time. I eat it and put the rest in the refrigerator for tomorrow. Cold it is not bad.

I love cold Pizza!

Don't like Paradise Pizza but eat it occasionally. They don't heat the slices enough. You eat cold Pizza. No stringy cheese and is bland.

Mad Dog for good expat pizza. No slices though.

Did you ask them to reheat the slice?

The best way to reheat pizza slice at home is to heat it on a pan or a skillet with low to medium heat; when the cheese on top looks like it is melting, the pizza will be ready to eat with the crust being crispy.

I like the slices at CNX Pizza and Pasta. I stop by for a slice whenever I'm out in that area. Their location is just a little out of the way for me though.

I really like Paradise Pizza for slices. Love their crust.

I prefer buying by the slice but I will admit that the couple times that I ordered a fresh, whole pizza at Paradise it was better than the slices.

I like The Dukes sauce but I don't care for their crust. I hate how I have to go through napkin after napkin when I'm eating a Dukes slice.

I rarely eat the Dukes pizza because I don't like to order a whole pie. I'd eat their more often if they sold slices.