Dissolve Democrats, Ruangkrai urges EC

Lite Beer

Dissolve Democrats, Ruangkrai urges EC
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Pheu Thai Party member and former senator Ruangkrai Leekitwattana spoke to Election Commission officials yesterday about his petition requesting for the EC to dissolve the Democrat Party.

He asked the EC to investigate and dissolve the party, alleging that Democrats' comments ahead of the February 2 election might have affected Pheu Thai Party's popularity. Such conduct is prohibited under the election law.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-06-14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just have to think that this has been totally misrepresented by the time it got past the sub editors. Surely someone is having a laugh? Democrat statements made Pheu' Thai lose popularity?

Either that or the man needs help

• Like 2

At least he's consistent. This is from 2 years ago ...

THE NATION July 10, 2012 1:00 am

Former senator Ruangkrai Leekitwattana yesterday requested the Constitution Court dissolve six political parties and probe the work of two independent organisations related to the constitution amendment case.

The parties are Pheu Thai, the Democrats, Chart Thai Pattana, Bhum Jai Thai, Chart Pattana and Phalang Chon - and the two agencies are the Ombudsman and the Election Commission, because of their involvement in the charter amendment case.

• Like 1

I agree, ban ALL the previous parties and ALL their executives/candidates/members for life . . . let's start afresh with some new blood :)

I suppose you mean the children, good idea Einstein.

I think General Prayuth should end this sort of behaviour, this PTP member hasn't really come to terms with the situation, you are now a nobody Ruankrai , you do not have any say what so ever, get use to it , for you , it may well be for along time.bah.gif

BANG!! Problem solved
  • Like 1

I agree, ban ALL the previous parties and ALL their executives/candidates/members for life . . . let's start afresh with some new blood :)

I suppose you mean the children, good idea Einstein.

Children? What are you talking about?

I just have to think that this has been totally misrepresented by the time it got past the sub editors. Surely someone is having a laugh? Democrat statements made Pheu' Thai lose popularity?

Either that or the man needs help

It's called Mentally unstable

I agree, ban ALL the previous parties and ALL their executives/candidates/members for life . . . let's start afresh with some new blood smile.png

You mean,out with the old and in with the new...............corruption?

No, out with the old and maybe, just maybe no or far reduced corruption ...

I agree, ban ALL the previous parties and ALL their executives/candidates/members for life . . . let's start afresh with some new blood smile.png

Wish we could do that in the USA. It would be nice to have a fresh start. In fact that might work around the world. Think what it would be like to have all new people in government around the world and new dialogue about everything. One can only wish.

John Lenon's "Imagine". I agree someone needs to "Flush the toilet in USA", long over due !!

Jerry

• Like 2

"He asked the EC to investigate and dissolve the party, alleging that Democrats' comments ahead of the February 2 election might have affected Pheu Thai Party's popularity"

Erm, yes. That's what politics is all about.

Errr,,, not sure if I am right here ,,,, But there was NO election on Feb 2nd . .... This man Ruangkrai is a raving looney... suicide is painless....... whistling.gif

• Like 1