World Cup Forum

smokie36

I'm asking jellydog not to be disrespectful to Scolari.

Hence his reference to my paranoia.

Read that request as a plea or an instruction.

Jelly seems to read it as an instruction.

Up to him.

But he's definitely got a highly developed schadenfreude inside him.

If I was polite I would call him a little female dog.

smile.png

Blocked again. I mistakenly lifted the veil recently. Just as ugly as ever.coffee1.gif

Still manages to fill the screen with <deleted> even when it's only one line a post!

rolleyes.gif

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bob.

Dunno mate. You might feel differently if you have been there.

I can say from the bottom of my heart I would feel exactly the same. The 5th has just gone in and I need a tissue smile.png

You don't know if you haven't tried it Bob.

Rio is about as far away from Germany as a beach in Phuket.

smile.png

You'll never know what true blow feels like until you go to South America whistling.gif

I thought you meant if I had been at the match.....I snorted my way round that continent about 15 years ago, time of my life....still pissing my sides though

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

@Bob.

Dunno mate. You might feel differently if you have been there.

Mate i've been there loads fallar nitnoybiggrin.png and yeah for the people i feel ,a more friendly fun and vibrant culture you'll struggle to find and footie is engrained a huge lump self indulgent and guilty of self loving and majorly racist but feel for scolari, nah, he's got probably the most expensive and arguably coveted squads ever and frankly he's organized shit and baring the 'crown prince' barely got a decent performance out of any off them. So as far as i can see he's due a bit of stick and if he's got anything about him he should fall on his sword.w00t.gif

Edited by rijit

if sabella got a bit of pace on the bench he needs to get it on, 2 get in behind kuyt, there's room 2 be exploited. pretty even stevens in the first half.argies slightly getting more of a grip hardly a chance, .vp and robben have had their supply stopped and messi has flattered to deceive if anyone Higuain looks more dangerous. game desperately needs a goal

second half , dull dull dull barely a shot, Holland showing more intent tbh cant see either of these teams troubling Germany.

Yes a very cagey game wasn't it. Mascherano was magnificent again and goes into my tournament eleven as does Ron Vlaar. Messi largely anonymous and robben quiet too.

Have to say i thought it was an incredibly stupid decision by Louis van Gaal to send his center back into take the first penalty of the shoot out!!

• Like 1

second half , dull dull dull barely a shot, Holland showing more intent tbh cant see either of these teams troubling Germany.

Yes a very cagey game wasn't it. Mascherano was magnificent again and goes into my tournament eleven as does Ron Vlaar. Messi largely anonymous and robben quiet too.

Have to say i thought it was an incredibly stupid decision by Louis van Gaal to send his center back into take the first penalty of the shoot out!!

Someone had to take it carms being as the first two he asked lost their bottle !

Someone had to take it carms being as the first two he asked lost their bottle !

As usual Alfie you miss the point. Once you win the toss, you do not let your weakest spot kicker take the 1st penalty. VG could and should have used Robben, Kuyt or Van Huntelaar for the 1st to put pressure on the Argies from the start. Was a total cock up on his part.

As usual Alfie you miss the point. Once you win the toss, you do not let your weakest spot kicker take the 1st penalty. VG could and should have used Robben, Kuyt or Van Huntelaar for the 1st to put pressure on the Argies from the start. Was a total cock up on his part.

Read my post, where have I said that you let your weakest spot kicker take the first penalty ?

"I asked two players to take the first ball before ending up with Vlaar," said new Manchester United boss Van Gaal.

So perhaps there was a good chance that them two could have been two of the three you mentioned !!!

Now what bit of that don't understand, if you had a brain wils you'd be dangerous biggrin.png

Also, how do you know that Vlaar was the weakest spot kicker, was you privy to all the penalty taking in training ? hindsight is a wonderful thing, so should garay not haven taken one for the Argies ?

After the loss Van Gaal said he taught Romero how to save PKs when he coached him years ago, then says two of his players refused to take the first PKs.

Who does Van Gaal remind you of ?

Alfie Conn....."So perhaps there was a good chance that them two could have been two of the three you mentioned !!!"

Total garbage sunshine...all three of them have taken pressure pens over the past two games. Now you reckon two of the same guys bottled it? Even if that was the case, what about the third? Vlaar has never taken a penalty since he was a youth. Bad decision by the manager, end of. Keep on givin Alfieclap2.gif

After the loss Van Gaal said he taught Romero how to save PKs when he coached him years ago, then says two of his players refused to take the first PKs.

smile.png

You tell us.

Let me have a guess.... "We were wearing the wrong coloured shirts and the players couldn't see each other"?

That bloke?

biggrin.png

What sort of nancy doesn't take the penalty when asked? They are the ones who potentially lost the shoot out and the boss should have made them in a friendly, persuasive, believe type manner.

What did VG say, "ok no problem, will anyone take a pen for us please?"

balls

What sort of nancy doesn't take the penalty when asked? They are the ones who potentially lost the shoot out and the boss should have made them in a friendly, persuasive, believe type manner.

balls

Really, I wouldn't want someone to take a penalty if they were frightened of it.

But I wouldn't have put a CB on first either. Get Robben up and put one on the board.

I think LvG made a rick.

balls

Really, I wouldn't want someone to take a penalty if they were frightened of it.

But I wouldn't have put a CB on first either. Get Robben up and put one on the board.

I think LvG made a rick.

agreed. robben should have been first up definitely.

Alfie Conn....."So perhaps there was a good chance that them two could have been two of the three you mentioned !!!"

Total garbage sunshine...all three of them have taken pressure pens over the past two games. Now you reckon two of the same guys bottled it? Even if that was the case, what about the third? Vlaar has never taken a penalty since he was a youth. Bad decision by the manager, end of. Keep on givin Alfieclap2.gif

Well Robben and Sneider obviously felt comfortable in taking them in the same order as the Costa Rica game, it obviously wasn't Vlaar, so it's a good chance it was either Kuyt or an other who bottled it.

Edited by alfieconn