World Cup Forum

smokie36

Hope the ref gets an early grip on this game, the argentinians will be aiming to stop robben and co by any means and in de Bong holland have a in house neadertal. Lets hope nastyness doesnt spoil what potentially could be a great game.Imo Holland are the better all round team and defensively the argies have been vunerable but if messi turns it on the argies will win. which way will it go. ? i'm going holland.

The Argies really don't have any leg breaking blue meanies anymore, outside of Mascherano. I'm sure they will try to play tough but they are not a heavy fouling crew. Rojo and Enzo Perez can be a bit nasty at times. Zabaleta is not afraid of a challenge.

This is a kinder, gentler Argentina squad, built around Messi and their talented strikers, a hard working but not extremely talented midfield, and Mascherano as the defensive workhorse and, if need be, enforcer.

Not many divers either, outside of Di Maria who is in sick bay anyhow.

No Simeone's or Gabriel Heinze's.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep leg breakers are defo a thing of the past, and yep they are reliant/built around messi but if you think the machoness/ red mist w wont take over if robben snieder vp ect start exposing/exploiting the defensive gaps that have been showing, your kidding yourself. anyway lets hope its a.good game.

yep leg breakers are defo a thing of the past, and yep they are reliant/built around messi but if you think the machoness/ red mist w wont take over if robben snieder vp ect start exposing/exploiting the defensive gaps that have been showing, your kidding yourself. anyway lets hope its a.good game.

This guy susceptible to red mist ?! Nah.post-170460-0-27266400-1404899216_thumb.

• Like 1

This guy susceptible to red mist ?! Nah. Javier-Mascherano-luciendo-mus_MEANMASCHE54411610504_54115221152_960_640.jpg

no he's an angel !!! but come.on u know what the argies.are like they lose it they REALLY lose. and cant find a linky but just read demechelles bit in 2 days guardian and then tell me, with a nuetral hat on u dont expect hollands 4.wards to b on the end of a good kicking.

This guy susceptible to red mist ?! Nah. Javier-Mascherano-luciendo-mus_MEANMASCHE54411610504_54115221152_960_640.jpg

no he's an angel !!! but come.on u know what the argies.are like they lose it they REALLY lose. and cant find a linky but just read demechelles bit in 2 days guardian and then tell me, with a nuetral hat on u dont expect hollands 4.wards to b on the end of a good kicking.

No way to know until the game starts. I will say that you could name a bushel full of teams at this WC who have done a lot more kicking than Argentina. Don't know if it will happen tonight. Stay tuned.

This game could potentially be decided by the referee.

Robben will be on top form. Guarantee it.

and u can be assured the argies will have 2 if not 3 on him and if he goas past 2 he wont go past the 3 rd, fairly or not.has to be seen but read that article he more or less tells u their/his intention

I can see 2 possibilities.

1. Both sides get away with murder.

2. Ref is dealing yellow and red cards faster than cool hand Luke.

Brother-in-Law predicts Argentina 2-Holland 1.

So after last night's spectacle, I am fully prepared to expect ANYTHING.

Messi star quality, total and utter magic would be fitting.

facepalm.gif

Don't get too cocky about Brazil's failure Jelly.

It ain't right and proper.

If your team Argentina win, fair play.

Making fun of Moyes, not Brazil, and as I often used to tell the ex, "please don't tell me what to do".

• Like 1

Making fun of Moyes, not Brazil, and as I often used to tell the ex, "please don't tell me what to do".

We've all had our fun with Moyes.

End of.

Prandelli got the Galatasaray job cos they didn't want Moyes.

Scolari won the World Cup.

Respect.

Yep. That figures.

smile.png

God, I'm loving this.clap2.gif

Surprised you don't support the Germans then schadenfreude.

Can we expect another one of your digging through posts exhibitions to feed your juvenile "I've been offended" paranoia ?facepalm.gif

God, I'm loving this.clap2.gif

Surprised you don't support the Germans then schadenfreude.

Can we expect another one of your digging through posts exhibitions to feed your juvenile "I've been offended" paranoia ?facepalm.gif

Nope.

Just putting your recent post in context.

smile.png

Had the same issue with my ex, UNBELIEVABLE at first i thought it was to be kind and helpful,and i'm sure there was an element of that in it

but the overall thing was that they really thought they knew better and were better than u

I'm asking jellydog not to be disrespectful to Scolari.

Hence his reference to my paranoia.

Read that request as a plea or an instruction.

Jelly seems to read it as an instruction.

Up to him.

But he's definitely got a highly developed schadenfreude inside him.

If I was polite I would call him a little female dog.

smile.png

Edited by P45Mustang

Up to him.

smile.png

Blocked again. I mistakenly lifted the veil recently. Just as ugly as ever.coffee1.gif

Up to him.

smile.png

Blocked again. I mistakenly lifted the veil recently. Just as ugly as ever.coffee1.gif

Obviously not just a little female dog, but a dangerous little female dog.

smile.png

@Bob.

Dunno mate. You might feel differently if you have been there.

I can say from the bottom of my heart I would feel exactly the same. The 5th has just gone in and I need a tissue smile.png

You don't know if you haven't tried it Bob.

Rio is about as far away from Germany as a beach in Phuket.

smile.png