World Cup Forum

smokie36

When you look at how many problems Germany had against Algeria, it shows just how bad these show ponies are.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hahahaha, you WUM.

Nice try though. ;)

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you look at how many problems Germany had against Algeria, it shows just how bad these show ponies are.

Hahahaha, you WUM.

Nice try though. ;)

redrus

Shows what you know.

• Like 1

Hahahaha, you WUM.

Nice try though. ;)

redrus

Shows what you know.

Awe don't be like that luv..... ;) x

redrus

can't help thinking that all the ForcaNeymar stuff, the holding up of his shirt after the anthems, all this was a massive backfire by Scolari. It almost seemed like they were looking for excuses before the ball had been kicked.

Neymar wouldn't have made the slightest difference anyway. Thiago Silva was the real loss and that was some of the worst defending you'll see. Herr Ozil really should have made it eight.

I expect the Argentines to win and a tightly contested final.

Better pm carmine and warn him. smile.png

Wouldn't want an unfortunate occurrence later would we.

Ozil scoring could be a bit of a bstrd though.

facepalm.gif

Well he should have made it eight but the hapless clown fcked it right up didn't he!!biggrin.png

That bloke even looked anonymous in a 7-1 thrashinglaugh.png

coffee1.gif

Edited by carmine

Brazil were overhyped by the media and many bought it. As host country they weren't battle tested through the grueling qualifiers. Scolari is a retread manager brought in to soothe the natives. Fred, poor devil, was never meant to start up front for Brazil.

As Carmine pointed out the loss of Silva hurt but would have only made the score a bit less horrible. Luiz was undisciplined and all over the place. The first goal shocked them and the defense never recovered. Wave after wave of bigger, stronger, faster Germans. A blitzkrieging juggernaut.

It'll be interesting tonight with Argentina and the Tulip Sniffers. If Argentina make it through I hope Ze Germans have shot their wad.

• Like 2

Brazil were overhyped by the media and many bought it. As host country they weren't battle tested through the grueling qualifiers. Scolari is a retread manager brought in to soothe the natives. Fred, poor devil, was never meant to start up front for Brazil.

As Carmine pointed out the loss of Silva hurt but would have only made the score a bit less horrible. Luiz was undisciplined and all over the place. The first goal shocked them and the defense never recovered. Wave after wave of bigger, stronger, faster Germans. A blitzkrieging juggernaut.

It'll be interesting tonight with Argentina and the Tulip Sniffers. If Argentina make it through I hope Ze Germans have shot their wad.

If Argentina get to the final i think Germany will find them a very different prospect. These two are the best sides anyway. The only way i reckon the Dutch will prevail is on penalties and having Tim Krul verbally abuse the Argentine players. Apart from Robben and Krul's penchant for verbal abuse the Dutch have been uninspiring considering the quality in their side.

Regards Brazil, as i said before, surely a nation of 200m people can come up with better than the likes of Jo, Fred and Dante. They hacked Columbia off the pitch, allowed to do so by a weak referee and frankly never had a chance of beating Germany without dishing out the same treatment. Theres been little of no jogo bonito in Brazil's game this world cup. It also felt to me they were using the Neymar injury to cover for their own brutality and rather than blaming the Columbian player perhaps the blame lies with a lousy ref that needed to see 41 fouls before even carding someone. Aparently FIFA wanted lenient referees for the quarters finals!!

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

holland - argentina should at least be a bit closer than that debacle. think defensive mids could be key in stopping messi and robben, and argentina simply have a better one in mascherano. di maria being out is quite a loss for the argentines though.

holland - argentina should at least be a bit closer than that debacle. think defensive mids could be key in stopping messi and robben, and argentina simply have a better one in mascherano. di maria being out is quite a loss for the argentines though.

Agreed. Aguero apparently ready to go, though can he be effective ? If he is at 70% or so he could make a difference.

Mascherano vs.Robben. Big league confrontation. I expect Robben will have his diving boots on.facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Agreed. Aguero apparently ready to go, though can he be effective ? If he is at 70% or so he could make a difference.

Mascherano vs.Robben. Big league confrontation. I expect Robben will have his diving boots on.facepalm.gif

Mascherano imo has been Argentina's best player so far this tournament. Robben's going to have to do an awful good job conning the ref. Not sure i can sit through another ninety minutes of him diving and rolling all over the place. Makes me want to punch the tele.

If Aguero is not fit he shouldn't play. Especially when they can field Higuain.

On the dutch side it appears van Persie has a stomach upset. Not good news for them.

Think Aguero will be on the bench and only used if needed...... Never mind diving boots, De Jong could be fit to play so Messi may need one of these:wink.png

96px-HJRK_A_183_-_Schiftbrust_attr._to_C

• Like 1

Call the fire brigade. I can smell favellas burning from here.

Death of the mystique of South American football.

A bit premature that.

Yes. In the football sense.

In the socio-political sense, unfunny and cold hearted.

Agree.

I see the gloating, pontificating experts from North London are out in full force since last night's humiliation of the host nation.

facepalm.gif

What goes around comes around.

Let us see what England and the EPL have learned from this World Cup.

Jellydog's acute analysis of the big picture appreciated.

Argentina to put Germany firmly in their place I hope.

Edited by P45Mustang

I see the gloating, pontificating experts from North London are out in full force since last night's humiliation of the host nation.

facepalm.gif

If you are referring to me, i actually support Brazil as my second team so i'd hardly be gloating. And if you disagree with any of my points why not offer a differing opinion rather than this latest snotty post.

facepalm.gif

If you are referring to me, i actually support Brazil as my second team so i'd hardly be gloating. And if you disagree with any of my points why not offer a differing opinion rather than this latest snotty post.

He's probably upset because three Chavs were in the side that took it up the jacksy last night.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Nope.

Upset cos 200 million Brazilians took it up the jacksy last night.

Chelsea will review performance and move forward accordingly.

Harsh lessons for Big Phil.

Just like it was for Prandelli and del Bosque.

As a person who is not into football and as England did not even get into the knockout I had really forgotten the World Cup until today with news about Brazil, that go me thinking who should I be supporting?

I am patriotic but England is out, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and even Eire did not make it, well who is left? Holland, Argentina and Germany, well Holland play Argentina tonight so hope Holland goes through, as for the final if it is Holland and Germany that will be harder as both are good friends of Great Britain.

Edited by Basil B

Hope the ref gets an early grip on this game, the argentinians will be aiming to stop robben and co by any means and in de Bong holland have a in house neadertal. Lets hope nastyness doesnt spoil what potentially could be a great game.Imo Holland are the better all round team and defensively the argies have been vunerable but if messi turns it on the argies will win. which way will it go. ? i'm going holland.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

As a person who is not into football and as England did not even get into the knockout I had really forgotten the World Cup until today with news about Brazil, that go me thinking who should I be supporting?

I am patriotic but England is out, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and even Eire did not make it, well who is left? Holland, Argentina and Germany, well Holland play Argentina tonight so hope Holland goes through, as for the final if it is Holland and Germany that will be harder as both are good friends of Great Britain.

"friends of great britain"? what does this mean in a football context? you want holland to win because of the falkland islands?