In Chiang Mai...Need to have water well "drilled"....ANY referrals

Koru

Had this posted in the Chiang Mai forum BUT have not received any referrals....so, am going to try here. THANKS in advance for any replies...

Greetings...I live in Mae Wang (32km SW of Chiang Mai). I am looking for referrals for a Company/Business that you have utilized or can recommend to drill a water well. Would like "one stop shopping"...for well and hooking into my current water system. Need for two small houses, pool and to water land. THANKS in advance....

I presume you did go through the pinned borehole thread?

A little more information would be needed, as to what size bore hole needed, depth of water table, etc. If your water table depth is shallow enough maybe the well could be dug out. Speak to your neighbours, where do they get their water? How deep are their wells?

We had a 3" bore drilled in San Sai (North of Chiang Mai) to 40 metres (2nd aquifer) at a cost of 28,000 Baht. No pump, just capped.

Our neighbour has a dug well of about 5 metres that has never run dry as far as I can tell.smile.png I bet it cost her under 1000 Baht 50 years ago.biggrin.png

So yes, a little more info.

Regards.