Should there be an "American section" to ThaiVisa?

CharlesHH

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thread turned into American bashing. You should ALL get a life.

Take it as a compliment mate, at least you got a topic - ok not a section but a topic none the less lol

I see very little bashing in this thread anyway, and the consensus from the non USer's posters is that the colonial cousins should get their own section, on the proviso they stop invading all the other threads on TV

If IAmSobad thinks this is US bashing, maybe he needs to get a thicker skin, the tone on this thread to date for the most part has been rather light hearted

And of course 99% of the comments on this thread are the same old tired and predictable stereotypical insults against Americans that our European cousins love so much.

Well done! You've proved yourselves to be witty and original! clap2.gif

Yawn...

coffee1.gif

Carry on...

• Like 2

And of course 99% of the comments on this thread are the same old tired and predictable stereotypical insults against Americans that our European cousins love so much.

Well done! You've proved yourselves to be witty and original! clap2.gif

Yawn...

coffee1.gif

Carry on...

We will oh humourless one.

• Like 1

Ahh....have some fun with it, man. There are definitely some "<deleted>" on the forum from many different places. Just ignore them and focus on stuff that interests you. Also, you will probably find it kind of fun to learn some of the different lingo from English speakers from other countries if you are in the right mindset.

Alternatively, if you start a thread that said something like "Question for American Citizen: blah blah..." it would mostly be looked at by Americans.....I doubt anyone else would waste time clicking it.

• Like 1

Ahh....have some fun with it, man. There are definitely some "<deleted>" on the forum from many different places. Just ignore them and focus on stuff that interests you. Also, you will probably find it kind of fun to learn some of the different lingo from English speakers from other countries if you are in the right mindset.

Alternatively, if you start a thread that said something like "Question for American Citizen: blah blah..." it would mostly be looked at by Americans.....I doubt anyone else would waste time clicking it.

Yeah just start it with 401K no one else will be interested.

• Like 1

Better idea - Can there be a CharlesHH section - where we can lock him up so he stops bothering the rest of us?

Someone, not me, actually once suggested that the same be done for Stradavarius37 ... rolleyes.gif

Edited by David48

Yes and note the pinned topic above "UK Pensions" has 1679 replies.

Lot of British coffin dodgers around Mr Crab

I'll take your word for it -- I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I know nothing about footie so I don't run into any of them.

• Like 1

I'll take your word for it -- I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I know nothing about footie so I don't run into any of them.

So I'm NOT the only one thumbsup.gif

You haven't missed much lads

I think the forum should have more sections devoted to (off topic) non-thai related stuff. It's often the case that falang, who may live in remote areas or don't have the inclination to go meet other falang in bars, just want to chat with other English speakers.

I think the forum should have more sections devoted to (off topic) non-thai related stuff. It's often the case that falang, who may live in remote areas or don't have the inclination to go meet other falang in bars, just want to chat with other English speakers.

why do you limit it to english speakers?

why do you limit it to english speakers?

We need a Sandmanese section definitely

• Like 1

Maybe Mrtoad and soutpeel should get a room. Two of a kind. Boringgggggg

So what rocks your boat then "iamsobad" gerbils ? Felching ?....are you buddies with Dr Will ?

I think he might be on of Dr Wills subjects for gerbil experiments.

My internet is connected to the whole World. Which internet service are you using?