arrested for stealing my truck

cro55fire

ok we all have these story's,,,, i buy truck on finance in girlfriends name,,, im on visitor permit,, we finish and her papa reports truck stolen,, x gf has been in it with me on numerous occasions since,,,, when i try to leave Thailand im stopped by immigration held 10 hours for police to come from nongbualumphu to bkk,

they take me back there keep for 3 days in cell then i pay 100000 to mum and papa 90000 bail now and they have the truck,,,,when i first split with gf i went to police station and spoke to them sabie sabie is all they said made a call to udon thani police where they spoke english a little,,, i then drove there in my stolen truck and told them,,, this was in march,, then i went to tourist police that told me if you have proof you paid for truck dont worry, go anywhere any trouble with police call us,,, i try this for3 days call center local,, then udon thani,,, answer phone get out on hold by some one speaking thai,,, nothing until battery flat every day... advice and help from friend and his thai wife ,,, get out pay,,,, pay ,,,get out,,, so 5000 to laywer brother (dont even look at me) he there 40 mins gets the 600,000 baht down to 300.000 that the gf s parents want,,, i say dont be stupid and go to my cell,,,,, i agree to pay them what i did to get out and my bail now i have no passport no permit to stay just a apointment card type thing for court,,,,,, i have been told that all is dropped now but have to go through courts as it was a court warrent issued for me....... i have now come to bkk,,, not sure even if i am allowed out of nongbualumphu,,, i have contact embassy no i tied now im her i go there on monday between 1100 and 1400 long day they work yes.... ok enough i dont want to here all the stupid witless comments i can make them mysefl i have more sense of humor than most,,, im still laughing laughing im in a comedy film but the musics stop playing

Entertaining tale. The OP has a total of two posts so it makes me curious as to the subject of his first misfortune smile.png

Maybe his first tale was how he lost the house ?

how he lost the house ? is this the witt i asked for so much

Its got nothing to do with her parents.

Do you have proof you paid for it?

yes have proof i payed for truck. done all this before any trouble ,,as i said i went tourist police, my gf told me her papa reported truck stolen so i went there asap,,

my gf has never worked not got a payslip in her life ,,, its fair to say i gifted her the truck,,we agreed when i go home she can do what she wants with it ,,,,she not have truck now her papa and mother do ,,, she can not drive and has no licence too...... all im evasive on is the court system,,, been told il pay cost even if charges are dropped... 4 police traveled to bkk to collect me on overtime... fuel for two cars food etc now if charges are dropped and the police offer no evidence why i pay?

So let me get this right.

You paid for the truck in your girlfriend's name.

Things went sour.

Did he pay the full amount since it was paid on finance.

He might have paid a deposit and monthly X amount to the finance company.

When things got sour GF got stuck with a car in her name for which she could no longer pay which sort explains things that happened later on.

Or not?

Entertaining tale. The OP has a total of two posts so it makes me curious as to the subject of his first misfortune smile.png

how he lost the house ? is this the witt i asked for so much

ok whats an op

Things went sour.

There were clear warning signs that you were never going to get the truck back

You still had occasional access to the truck, even chance to drive it by yourself

You did not take the opportunity to add 'performance enhancing additives' to the trucks oil before returning the truck to those who have ripped you off while sporting a big smile and proffering words of comfort and friendship.

no no warning signs,, i thought Thailand same Vegas only bring what u can afford to loose,,,i agreed she can have truck when i go,, i cant take it with me no if i damaged the truck i would be paying for it,, there was tiimes i thought about painting it taxi pink,, but .....i not been ripped off by my x,, seriously they f now her papa makes 60k a year with all his rice,,, he can not afford to insure it,,, rent it out make money,,, yes we have that ability but them,,,,,,,,

Things went sour.

There were clear warning signs that you were never going to get the truck back

You still had occasional access to the truck, even chance to drive it by yourself

You did not take the opportunity to add 'performance enhancing additives' to the trucks oil before returning the truck to those who have ripped you off while sporting a big smile and proffering words of comfort and friendship.

ok warning signs,,, my girlfriend told me her papas at police station,,,,, i went next day as stated,,, when i leave or was leaving she can have the truck no problem

whilst i was here im going to use it,,, many times with my x still too,,,,,,, now thailand i thought same vegas only bring what you can afford to loose or spend,,,, yes

now as for lancelot and i cluadius is that a girls name... get a life my tale is not one of loosing its of consequence and thai law,,,,, ive not been ripped off by my x its the police and court system, if i had gone home me my x happy so to speak,,,, its a wise man who knows hes a fool,,,,,first post wow what was that seriously 1500 post of stupid witt and remarks this is not good score its not ebay and you have excellent feed back are you in thailand theres many things to play with whilst here'' ok lets see whats next,,, thank you to those senslble people for taking time to read my post,,,, both of them,,,,john

The truck is in her name so it isn't your truck. You can only proof you gave her money to pay for the truck but that doesn't make it your truck.

oh my another clever one been here so long yep know it all wake up the courts are bored of the girls ripping off the farrang yes its getting thailand a bad name fewer and fewer are coming now,,,, but if you take time to read truck not an issue ownership not an issue money spent not an issue,,, on bail no pasport want to go home now 22 girls since im bored an issue stupid remarks by you clever people that know oh so much,,,,it isnt my truck who cares ive had a two year holiday this is your life now posting on thai visa....... enjoy i bet you can speak good thai

The truck is in her name so it isn't your truck. You can only proof you gave her money to pay for the truck but that doesn't make it your truck.

I JUST LOVE THIS

i have no worry's about truck i could not get it in my case you so clever but never the less you are misinformed FACT

oh my another clever one been here so long yep know it all wake up the courts are bored of the girls ripping off the farrang yes its getting thailand a bad name fewer and fewer are coming now,,,, but if you take time to read truck not an issue ownership not an issue money spent not an issue,,, on bail no pasport want to go home now 22 girls since im bored an issue stupid remarks by you clever people that know oh so much,,,,it isnt my truck who cares ive had a two year holiday this is your life now posting on thai visa....... enjoy i bet you can speak good thai

You're right boy, all those know it alls on this forum, Bah !!

It's obvious from your posts that you don't need any advice, and you have it all sorted out, and you are one of the most clever foreigners that has ever visited Thailand .

Keep on going, you might even make it to 10 posts on this forum.

• Like 2

You're right boy, all those know it alls on this forum, Bah !!

It's obvious from your posts that you don't need any advice, and you have it all sorted out, and you are one of the most clever foreigners that has ever visited Thailand .

Keep on going, you might even make it to 10 posts on this forum.

How many years do you think a farang will get for stealing his GF's truck ?......plenty of time for the OP to improve his Thai language skills me thinks

• Like 1

Entertaining tale. The OP has a total of two posts so it makes me curious as to the subject of his first misfortune :)

The OP should go home, he clearly does not have the skills to live in Thailand.

He can't he has "lost " his passport as well :lol:

If this continues in a downward trend it will be closed.

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming