Thai Economy won't be affected by US, EU actions: UBS

webfact

The free trade agreement will not come until there is a new election eu announce !

So it will affect the Thai economy for sure!

I not belive UBS fake reports, only spread wrong information to maximizes there own profit!

In 2013 thailand exporting 18 billion dollars to the EU. At the same time importing 16 billion dollars - EU will not damage Thailand despite Sinawatra efforts thailand is bigger than HIM!!. We will simply turn to other ASIAN trading partners !!

Thailand would sell what to which Asian (surely you did not mean ASEAN) trading partners?

Are there Asian trading partners ready to pick up Thai exports to the USA and the EU?

Would probably be wiser to drop the "we" thing. You say you're Thai and that's fine - you do not,

however, speak for Thailand. Also harbor some doubts about you being a major exporter or policy

maker, but of course, could be wrong.

• Like 1

More Thai exceptionalism I see.

My most sincere wish is that they fall flat on their faces and learn some humility.

Unfortunately that does not exist in the Thai Lexicon. Rule #1 Save face at all costs!

It may just be a fact of life in all Nations... Guess it only poses one question... Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I think all Nations should hold on to their Sovereignty, at least if they can do so without, CORRUPTION! Just my two cents... Number two? Thailand change your trade policy, get out of the agreement with Japan. Your people will flourish, and they will be free. Question, can anyone name this agreement that Thailand has with Japan? For those less known, it is the Kyoto Agreement, which does what? Limits personal growth, and taxes the people, and therefore, gives them no incentive...

Set yourself free Thailand, and your people will prosper.. Get rid of all such agreements, it is happening the world around.

Done I said it, current regulations only inhibit, those whom want to be free, to grow, and to be productive. Free trade? I want your goods right here in America, your fruit, your goods, so that you can grow and prosper. And what happens? The higher ups control your freedom to be a producer in life.....

Never forget, free people....

Have a great day!

kilosierra

• Like 1

The good feeling headlines are churning out day after day!

We've even got posters saying that 95% of the thai population are right behind the junta.

It's nice to be in a position where the rest of the world is wrong and your right.

The way Thailand is going according to the nation it will be world economic power within six months and the envy of all other world economies .

Pity they are so far off the mark!

can you show evidence that large numbers of Thais are LESS happy than when Pheu Thai garbage was in power? The rest of the world?? China, Russia India don't seem to have a problem with Thailand - stop exaggerating in your Shinawatra propaganda in EVERY POST!! Give the Army Government credit for achieving what your PHEU THAI rubbish couldn't and wouldn't and just thank God your not a rice farmer or a dead protestor!! i would not give your garbage post credibility but this time you are SO FAR OFF THE MARK!!!

With the greatest of respect, philippics such as this are not advancing your cause.

Leave her alone it's her trademark!

• Like 1